• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better call Saul

Czechs 1-0 up, Scotland 1-0 down

thank you , and goodnight!

I wonder what the odds would be for it all to turn around :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit

That Spanish team hate route 1 football.

McGregor was unlucky there. Unlucky in the sense that he's never a goalie in his puff.

alwaysthereinspirit

I have 5-0 and 6-0 at 16/1 and 33/1. Is that slightly unpatriotic?

Winning money has nothing to do with knowing Scotland are $#!te.

That Spanish team hate route 1 football.

McGregor was unlucky there. Unlucky in the sense that he's never a goalie in his puff.

Just as well the Tynecastle 'Hoof the ball up the park' brigade are not Spanish. They would be going mental at the moment.

We are yet to count on the fingers of one hand McGregor's Gordon standard of perfornances at international level.

They are only equals if you only take into account McGregor's saves and discount his errors.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Spain's pass and move style is working rather well, not sure if Scotland's stand and watch style is the best way to combat it though.

Kudos to whoever thought playing Spain away in our last match was a good idea by the way.

Given the inevitability of them running away with the group, playing them in the last game is a darn sight more sensible than any earlier on. Scotland have had 7 previous games in which to tie up 2nd; and they failed.

Just as well the Tynecastle 'Hoof the ball up the park' brigade are not Spanish. They would be going mental at the moment.

Comparing the way Hearts have been trying to play to this.

:facepalm:

Whilst they are cutting through the defence like knife through butter, McGregor's inability to deal with a fairly tame effort was hopeless. How many mistakes does he have to make before being criticised by the media?

Cadwell's foul also all too predictable. Needlessly through the back of a player (and late) on the half-way line. Lucky not to pick up a booking.

Could get very bad in Alicante. No real hope of a turn around in Lithuania either.

Given the inevitability of them running away with the group, playing them in the last game is a darn sight more sensible than any earlier on. Scotland have had 7 previous games in which to tie up 2nd; and they failed.

Would rather have kept the home game for last.

Must be a treat right now to be Spanish and this is the type of football you have to watch.

It's going to go on and on too. They've got another unbelievable batch coming through.

sad watching... men versus boys :(

Our only hope of getting something out of tonight is if our boys have a close watch at whats going on and learn a few things for the next campaign. I wouldn't bet upon it though.

alwaysthereinspirit

Spain's pass and move style is working rather well, not sure if Scotland's stand and watch style is the best way to combat it though.

This made me laugh out loud.

Coburg Hearts

That's not what he said though.

No, I am not. Just making the point that the hoof the ball up the park brigade are clueless in what they think is football.

Of course we are millions of miles behind Spain.

Coburg Hearts

This made me laugh out loud.

Quite a few posts have done that for me. laugh.gif

alwaysthereinspirit

These big team - wee team games should be handicapped.

Spain should play with 8 and we get to play with 14.

At least that way we'd only lose by a couple.

:lol: cheered me up.

Briefly :sad:

Penalty incident?

Looked like a good fair tackle but Naismith the little **** just stayed on the ground not attempting to get the ball back.

These big team - wee team games should be handicapped.

Spain should play with 8 and we get to play with 14.

At least that way we'd only lose by a couple.

We should try that in the derby.

Yet another campaign where we got a favourable draw and couldn't even make the play offs. Pretty pathetic really.

Can't see Levein staying on. Overly negative tactics have cost us dear including scraping 2 wins against the mighty Lichtenstein. Always thought he was a poor appointment.

Guest C00l K1d

Penalty incident?

Looked like a good fair tackle but Naismith the little **** just stayed on the ground not attempting to get the ball back.

It was a brilliant tackle but the only way we're going to score if from the spot. We're gonna claim for everything

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Spain have been poor at the back.

Only problem is, we could score 4 and still not win.

Cardiac Rucksack

We have had a couple of chances that we really needed to put away. Sucker punch is coming.

Archived