zaliukas accident waiting to happen

mact

He wouldn't get a game in my amateur team.

I've nae idea who your amateur team is, but aye he would.

Whoever Ayr's centre halves were last night would, and they would do so comfortably. Neither will progress to being HMFC class.

Now let's stop being silly.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fozzyonthefence

I've nae idea who your amateur team is, but aye he would.

Whoever Ayr's centre halves were last night would, and they would do so comfortably. Neither will progress to being HMFC class.

Now let's stop being silly.

How do you know, if you don't even know who they were and you weren't at the game? :lol:

How do you know, if you don't even know who they were and you weren't at the game? :lol:

Because I know football, son.

You?

So, it was Chris Smith, and John Robertson?

John Robertson. What a player. Made it as far as THREE stints with Ayr. His partner Smith? Well, he's a champ. Failed at der hun, and failed at Partick, where our very own Conrad Balatoni kept him out the team last season.

Listen wee man, if you're going to try and step up to the plate with IJ, bring a decent sized fork, eh?

smugqq.png

Fozzyonthefence

Because I know football, son.

You?

So, it was Chris Smith, and John Robertson?

John Robertson. What a player. Made it as far as THREE stints with Ayr. His partner Smith? Well, he's a champ. Failed at der hun, and failed at Partick, where our very own Conrad Balatoni kept him out the team last season.

Listen wee man, if you're going to try and step up to the plate with IJ, bring a decent sized fork, eh?

smugqq.png

So you've gone from not having a clue who the Ayr centre halves were to knowing everything about them. Where would we be without Google?

So you've gone from not having a clue who the Ayr centre halves were to knowing everything about them. Where would we be without Google?

Naewhere, because Chris Smith DIDN'T PLAY FOR PARTICK WHEN BALATONI DID.

Come back when you've got the cahonies to play with the big boys.

jj.png

Fozzyonthefence

Naewhere, because Chris Smith DIDN'T PLAY FOR PARTICK WHEN BALATONI DID.

Come back when you've got the cahonies to play with the big boys.

jj.png

Where did I say he did? And take the caps lock off, "son".

Look up "contradiction" on Google too.

Where did I say he did? And take the caps lock off, "son".

Look up "contradiction" on Google too.

I put on caps lock when I'm ripping the mince.

LOOK IT UP, WEE MAN.

smugqq.png

Fozzyonthefence

I put on caps lock when I'm ripping the mince.

LOOK IT UP, WEE MAN.

smugqq.png

At least you think you are, as long as you're easily amused. And you've no idea of my height either, although your Mrs tells me you are a wee man.

At least you think you are, as long as you're easily amused. And you've no idea of my height either, although your Mrs tells me you are a wee man.

I DON'T HAVE A MRS, SHE DIVORCED ME IN 2007.

IJ wins again.

It's just too easy for THE MASTER. Like shelling peas.

smugqq.png

That slip wasn't zals only big mistake in the game it was the only one that got punished. He tried to shield the ball out to get a goal kick and was robbed, he also played a pass across the box without looking which Barr did well to get to first. Zal was horrific against Ayr. Although Barrs distribution wasn't the best he was far superior to Zal on the night.

That slip wasn't zals only big mistake in the game it was the only one that got punished. He tried to shield the ball out to get a goal kick and was robbed, he also played a pass across the box without looking which Barr did well to get to first. Zal was horrific against Ayr. Although Barrs distribution wasn't the best he was far superior to Zal on the night.

This. He also tried two or three super passes in the first half that just ended up going out for a throw in. He had a very poor game imo.

I'm going for...

The Balogh

Darren Barr

John Sutton

Must say Balogh's attempts at the pens were quite embarrassing for a pro goalie

I wasn't at the Ayr United game and I haven't seen the goal. I don't need to see that to know that Zaliukas is shit. He is regularly shit for Hearts but for some bizarre reason that I cannot fathom seems to have a following, particularly on here. These particular threads appear from time to time and espouse knee jerk reviews from those that would generally back Zaliukas. When he goes a few games without a mammoth mistake, these threads dissipate and he is a good defender "again", to the extent that it was discussed he may be a better defender than the snakey one.

I'll sit out this one from now on, but will state again that we need a central defender to replace this useless lump.

For all that our defenders and goalkeepers are supposedly shite we concede relatively few goals in comparison to our SPL competitors so perhaps whilst it's true that people would prefer we had better they aren't actually as bad as people make them out to be?

For all that our defenders and goalkeepers are supposedly shite we concede relatively few goals in comparison to our SPL competitors so perhaps whilst it's true that people would prefer we had better they aren't actually as bad as people make them out to be?

Charlie, people always refer back to our good run last season, was it 31 out of 33 points, and this makes Zal "the man"

Infact Kello was "the man" - he kept us in so many matches

Charlie, people always refer back to our good run last season, was it 31 out of 33 points, and this makes Zal "the man"

Infact Kello was "the man" - he kept us in so many matches

If I recall correctly, Kello was in the team for the first 9 games when it lost 14 goals. He was also in the team for the following 9 games when it lost 4 goals. What, I wonder, was the difference.

I know why but God forbid that some on here actually credit Zaliukas for playing well.

If I recall correctly, Kello was in the team for the first 9 games when it lost 14 goals. He was also in the team for the following 9 games when it lost 4 goals. What, I wonder, was the difference.

I know why but God forbid that some on here actually credit Zaliukas for playing well.

When he starts being a defender and stops believing he is something else, then people will rightly give him praise.

When he starts being a defender and stops believing he is something else, then people will rightly give him praise.

Out of interest, do you think he has ever played well? To save you taxing the grey matter, what about last Saturday.

Ramrod

he has the consentration levels of a pot noodle, thats all

igma

I don't think you two are that far apart ! sums up the Zal the enigma

jesus! you edited that and i still cant make head nor tail of it :rolleyes:

for what its worth.....................

of course zal can look a good player at times. he often does have good games and can be the cornerstone of our defence,nobody can really dispute that.what he doesn't seem to be able to do,is keep his consentration levels up consistently for any amount of time.that is a massive failing for any professional footballer and the impact on his ability to perform at the highest level suffers..................

how many times do you hear sir alex stating at half time "we need to keep our consentration"? it isn't a witch hunt against zal,its just a basic fact that will haunt him for the rest of his footballing career.its clear from some of the posts on here, that people just do not seem to understand how important consentration is to the modern day footballer.........

zal will continue to look a decent defender and his game will be hampered with monumental faux pas, that cant be tolerated by any manager worth his salt imho.webster and mcgowan for me till the end of the season, would be my 1st choice every day of the week................

Archived