Levein ( merged )

rick witter

rick witter

If you want to continue to set the team up to play anti football like we are witnessing just now do us all a favour and let someone else take over. An absolute joke of an away performance yet again. 

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• frankblack

• shaun.lawson

• Enzo Chiefo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MikeySimpson

Absolute shambles, how people can keep defending this god knows. So pedestrian, so negative, so hopeless

Piss poor again and a total shite bag of a manager. I’m out until he’s away. 

Jambo Hoggie

Shitebag of a manager who comes out in a cold sweat as soon as he passes Harthill

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Markymark said:

Piss poor again and a total shite bag of a manager. I’m out until he’s away. 

That's where I'm at. There is no accountability at the club. I've said it before and will say it again: he has too much power at the club and he is presiding over a team that is devoid of pace, creativity and attacking intent. 

Simply not good enough. Unfortunately he's already shaping next seasons squad so will be going nowhere. Can only hope he finds some balls next season

ford donald
7 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’m afraid to say Craig Levein is quickly becoming the Hearts equivalent of Alex Miller

Maybe Miller was more attack minded! Really that first half was shocking..

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

He has to go 100% just leave at the end of the season. Nothing is going to improve he’s not a good manager he’s so defensive can’t recruit can’t do anything right he’s past it won’t change his ways look at the team for **** sake 6 defenders in the starting 11 how far does this need to go before we take action.

GorgieRules22

It’s not knee jerk, the guy has to go for me. 

Were awful to watch and becoming a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.

ford donald
3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

How people on here can defend CL and his football is beyond me,very hurtful to watch.

It’s the Craig Levein vanity project and its failed big time. 5 season tickets not being renewed. I’ll be back when he goes but I won’t waste a further 90 mins of my life and hard earned cash for this shite.

We won't get anywhere with Levein other than a few good results at home when we go away he plays to contain instead of having a go,look at today's game Rangers got hammered last week and what we should have done straight from kick off was press them no we stay off them and now look we are chasing the game 

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Jambo Hoggie said:

Shitebag of a manager who comes out in a cold sweat as soon as he passes Harthill

Like every manager of Hearts before him. This nappies on at Maybury attitude is not down to Levein alone. 

GorgieRules22

Mars plastic
2 minutes ago, weekend offender said:

I'm no even angry anymore am just no going back till the ***** away

:lol: 

Switched off at 2:0, disgraceful that we cannot attempt to compete with a view to winning a football match. Notwithstanding the talent of the younger players , the current keeper, and the well documented pairing of souter and Berra , absolutely bereft of any attacking guile or pace. 

Worryingly our esteemed leader , scouts and collection of coaches appear consistently unable to build a team. Early transfer activity is consistent with previous hit and hope policy , unless leven goes this will be my last ST season . We will drive thousands away unless we change tac , but suspect succession planning will mean the status quo. 

He's a loser and a bottler. Budge has to make the decision and pull the trigger. Get someone in who isn't a shitebag.

Please Ann end this now!

I wanted Levein to be a success as Manager but the cup game against Motherwell was the final straw for me. 

He should go at the end end of the season. 

No ambition at all away from home. He must see this way off playing gets us nothing so why not at least try something different. 

We're a team stuck in 6th place who can't go any lower so why not attack? A disgusting performance overseen by an absolute shitebag of a manager.

32 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’m afraid to say Craig Levein is quickly becoming the Hearts equivalent of Alex Miller

I doubt it. Miller actually won something.

1 minute ago, Currahee! said:

We're a team stuck in 6th place who can't go any lower so why not attack? A disgusting performance overseen by an absolute shitebag of a manager.

Totally agree. It’s a nothing game for us so why not at least try and set the team up in a positive way. 

2 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

This is where im at. 

A lot of things go into how a team functions but I’m not sure what we work at?

Today, we clearly lack any flair or off the cuff play in the team and any combination play but how we are set-up doesn’t promote any cohesive style. 

Its not news but we clearly lack quality personnel too. But how the manager sets you up is the most important aspect. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He won't change. You're kidding yourselves if you think he will. Stubborn manager, stubborn man. Next season will be the same. Reasonably solid at home, cagey and usually awful away, big striker, everyone back at corners, passive style adapted to what opposition are doing. Might as well be 2003 again. I can't think of a single area of Leveins management that has progressed in 16 years. And we're supposed to think it will in three months. Somebody will need to explain that to me 

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

He won't change. You're kidding yourselves if you think he will. Stubborn manager, stubborn man. Next season will be the same. Reasonably solid at home, cagey and usually awful away, big striker, everyone back at corners, passive style adapted to what opposition are doing. Might as well be 2003 again. I can't think of a single area of Leveins management that has progressed in 16 years. And we're supposed to think it will in three months. Somebody will need to explain that to me 

Exactly.

He's draining the life out of the fans.

merseyjambo

Called it before the game after seeing his interview. 

He set out to fustrate the fans. Commons got it right, go after them and put them under pressure 

He had the chance to show that he’s got the ability to take us away from home and give it a go and failed miserably 

Let’s not forget, he signed Amankwa, the only winger in the UK who can’t go past a man. You couldn’t make it up.

Absolute Scenes

I've backed him and will continue to back him...but today was totally unacceptable.

I want to know what he says to the players. Does he actually tell them to hold off players and sit back??? 

It was a horrible match to watch. We cannot seem to capitalize on teams situations. Defence was all over the place today and Adao looked lost. 

Really hope Levein is in the dressing room doing a fergie and launching water bottles at players

Embarrassing today

34 minutes ago, Jambo Hoggie said:

Now now, he might have a cold.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

I think we have tolerated Levein, for far too long now as hearts fans we deserve better we have one of the best fan bases with fantastic history and always been a big club in Scotland. Look at what CL is doing! making us actually look like a team no better than 6th. His recruitment tactics and philosophy is not good enough he has cost us and we going to keep losing money fans and will not be able to attract a good level of player very soon if it continues no player would be interested in this brand of football. How much more will it take for the fans to come together and say enough is enough because I guarantee next season will be one of the lowest season ticket sales for years due to what’s being allowed to happen at the club. That performance today sums up the season spineless, cowardly, & very underwhelming. CRAIG LEVEIN OUT.

chester copperpot

Ach well at least he frustrated the fans today........

Aye the ****ing hearts fans

maroonexile

Coward who is untouchable. 

All the fanboys are awful quiet after another gutless pumping. Where are you now?

Boring and predictable. 

He's really taken the joy out of the game for me. 

Players are constantly passing backwards, & when we do (occasionally) get forward, there is little support as everyone else has gone back into defensive positions. 

Rangers must love playing us, we look happy to lose. 

We had nothing to lose so why setup the team to be so defensive? Just can't understand why he is so scared of Rangers.

ford donald
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

I've backed him and will continue to back him...but today was totally unacceptable.

I want to know what he says to the players. Does he actually tell them to hold off players and sit back??? 

It was a horrible match to watch. We cannot seem to capitalize on teams situations. Defence was all over the place today and Adao looked lost. 

Really hope Levein is in the dressing room doing a fergie and launching water bottles at players

Embarrassing today

It's obvious to me the players, are playing to his instructions,it only changed when Rangers scored,very poor.

HEARTS FOREVER

I like Levein but be has to go. There is no room for sentiment in football.

No desire to win football matches. Eye bleeding stuff.

Think we deserve better than this pish.

Levein should go now, driving fans away with his negative pish. Will be amazed if season ticket sales aren’t badly affected! 

Italian Lambretta

Levein is just paving the way for the return of Robbie ‘the messiah’ Neilson 

Absolute Scenes
Just now, ford donald said:

It's obvious to me the players, are playing to his instructions,it only changed when Rangers scored,very poor.

Totally mind boggling to watch

Screaming at my tv to close down players but they wouldnt. They just sat off all game.

What kind of tactics are those?

Archived