Offers already made to 3 players ( merged )

maroonsgotop

Deans Jambo
55 minutes ago, king.Robbo said:

After watching that pish yesterday I hope Levein addresses the lack of pace in our Play..

please sign fast direct wingers!!!!

and a ball playing centre midfielder!!

then go attack teams !!

I don't think we are able to attract those type players with Levein in charge. I'd doubt for instance the likes of Dylan McGeouch would choose us over Hibs or Aberdeen imo.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spencer

• JamboAl

• Bridge of Djoum

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

I don't think we are able to attract those type players with Levein in charge. I'd doubt for instance the likes of Dylan McGeouch would choose us over Hibs or Aberdeen imo.

Leveins standing in the game is high, much higher than JKB. Much capped players like Berra and Naismith are in appreciation of him. I don't think players are Craig Leveins difficulty

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Leveins standing in the game is high, much higher than JKB. Much capped players like Berra and Naismith are in appreciation of him. I don't think players are Craig Leveins difficulty

To me he seems too nice to them. So it's not a suprise they like him

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He got to the position of Scotland manager because he had done very well over a long period of time. He has a deep knowledge of football and people within the game will be receptive.

Fans however want results and have no cares for compact formations, and conservative game plans, particularly when results are poor. Professionals however will understand the rationale.

I would say wages, facilities, status, will all outweigh any perceived negatitivy of a manager, indeed some may like the level of organisation.

maroonedinoz
1 hour ago, kevins_barnet said:

Mark Barnett hasn’t been with Perth Glory for a couple of years. He plays with Forrestfield United in the Aussie 2nd tier which are regional semi-professional leagues.

1 hour ago, kevins_barnet said:

Mark Barnett hasn’t been with Perth Glory for a couple of years. He plays with Forrestfield United in the Aussie 2nd tier which are regional semi-professional leagues.

That’s what I thought.

Probably more of junior standard than SPL, be very surprised if he gets signed.

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

We'd need to be on a break for you lot to score. Or win a corner 

Guess we get another opportunity on Friday then

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Guess we get another opportunity on Friday then

If you don't win on Friday, there must be something seriously wrong. We are hopeless away from Tynecastle, Derek's chance to beat a big team at last

IveSeenTheLight
59 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

If you don't win on Friday, there must be something seriously wrong. We are hopeless away from Tynecastle, Derek's chance to beat a big team at last

I have no doubt you will be difficult to break down.

You always are, especially when your away from home.

I'm preparing once again for a draw with a close win either way.

Hoping it is 1-0 us, but wouldn't surprise me either way.

Don't take this the wrong way and no offence is intended, but this year, in terms of big game mentalities, Hearts are not featured.

The fans are talking about games against the two cheeks and our cup game losses to Motherwell.

Killie in the quarter final was also discussed as a big game, especially when it went away from home in the replay as they were a team in form.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Don't take this the wrong way and no offence is intended, but this year, in terms of big game mentalities, Hearts are not featured.

The fans are talking about games against the two cheeks and our cup game losses to Motherwell.

Killie in the quarter final was also discussed as a big game, especially when it went away from home in the replay as they were a team in form.

Don't take this the wrong way, Aberdeen is not a big game for us any season

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Fair enough.

Naismith's fist pumping celebration when he scored against us would suggest that he still views it as a big game. ;)

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You obviously have a serious dislike of Aberdeen for some reason? 

Not sure we can state that a club so far ahead of us doesn't constitute a big game 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Fair enough.

Naismith's fist pumping celebration when he scored against us would suggest that he still views it as a big game. ;)

Nah, that was just telling you idiots, with a Hun as manager, booing anyone who ever played for Rangers, GIRUY. Funny how he was booed yesterday as well, if you lot had any intelligence he might actually be seen as a hero. Now stop spamming our offers thread, way off topic

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Spencer said:

You obviously have a serious dislike of Aberdeen for some reason? 

Not sure we can state that a club so far ahead of us doesn't constitute a big game 

Its not Category A is it? You a fan?

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not Category A is it? You a fan?

Still treat it as a big game. Each to their own I guess 

Why so spikey about Aberdeen? 

16 hours ago, bazman said:

That’s fine just don’t come back if things are going well

“If”. Shouldn’t that be when?

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Nah, that was just telling you idiots, with a Hun as manager, booing anyone who ever played for Rangers, GIRUY. Funny how he was booed yesterday as well, if you lot had any intelligence he might actually be seen as a hero. Now stop spamming our offers thread, way off topic

We hate SevCo and the bulk of their players.

Naismith was booed for practically ending Milsom's career and then smirking about it.

No way would he be seen as a hero, not in Aberdeen anyway.

We'll leave you to worship DeidCo players.

Do you think you'll be able to retain him after the summer or not.

21 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

The fact you have dropped 7 points to us so far should be getting discussed by your fans. And that 7 should have been 9.

8 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

must be quite galling for you when you see the support we pull out for a piss poor team that isn't even on your radar - Once you get the better of the above teams then maybe your comments will make more sense 

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Fair enough.

great point - well made 

So I figure from that statement you make and never having seen an Aberdeen player not celebrate against us, and when they score, that in all reality when you talk about not having a big game mentality against us, and that we aren't "featured" then your talking pish 

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

must be quite galling for you when you see the support we pull out for a piss poor team that isn't even on your radar - Once you get the better of the above teams then maybe your comments will make more sense 

great point - well made 

So I figure from that statement you make and never having seen an Aberdeen player not celebrate against us, and when they score, that in all reality when you talk about not having a big game mentality against us, and that we aren't "featured" then your talking pish 

For not being a big game they certainly got excited about playing us at Murrayfield. 

3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

great point - well made 

In fairness to him he probably can't remember them scoring against us

9 minutes ago, Spencer said:

image.jpeg.08147baf7e015d29c39d6f122bfcf8b1.jpeg

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Different topic.

I applaud your support.

Tynecastle is a great venue to watch a game

Again I meant no offence, just responding to the discussion about the big game bottler that is discussed with Derek McInnes and they have been against the cheeks and Motherwell.

No doubt, if we meet you in a cup or are close in the league then they will be big games again

great point - well made 

Ach every player celebrates scoring, I accept that.

Naismith had extra verve and opted to run towards the away fans and fist pump indicating it meant a wee bit more for him against us, thats all.

Stephane Grappelli
24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Well said sir!

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

For not being a big game they certainly got excited about playing us at Murrayfield. 

Murrayfield was an occasion, I'll potentially never see my team play there again.

I'd still rather we play you at Tynecastle

1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

Exactly that 

It's the condascending way he just thinks he can come on here trying to score points, going on about big game mentality etc - we are where we are, and we all know where we are, but the sheep are now the big team mentality experts who have moved on and are now talking about Motherwell and the 2 cheeks giving them the spear - Aye, thats when you know you have made it to the top right enough 

Honestly 

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

In fairness to him he probably can't remember them scoring against us

I can, I was there.

It was your last game in front of the old stand

Nookie Bear

Naismith was booed for practically ending Milsom's career and then smirking about it.

I'm not being funny mate, but i don;t know why the mods continue to let you post on here. Every second post is a snidey wee remark about us and rangers.

22 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Fair enough.

Naismith was getting booed by your mob from the kick off, so of course he returned it with interest.

IveSeenTheLight

Exactly that 

It's the condascending way he just thinks he can come on here trying to score points, going on about big game mentality etc - we are where we are, and we all know where we are, but the sheep are now the big team mentality experts who have moved on and are now talking about Motherwell and the 2 cheeks giving them the spear - Aye, thats when you know you have made it to the top right enough 

Honestly 

I'm not condescending, I was replying to a post which brought up it being a big game.

I even tried to say that no offence was intended.

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Naismith was getting booed by your mob from the kick off, so of course he returned it with interest.

I get that, hence it meant more to him, that's what I said

Stephane Grappelli
3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm not condescending, I was replying to a post which brought up it being a big game.

I even tried to say that no offence was intended.

Why keep coming on here then if Hearts mean nothing?  Please gtf to an Aberdeen forum.

Edited by Stephane Grappelli
typo

Mcinnes couldn’t even get the better of Gary Locke and his team of kids. It’s a pity we couldn’t have played Hibs and Aberdeen more often that season, we might have stayed up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Better ask Norwich, he would be delighted to stay as quoted. Who is Milsom?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I live amongst them. ISTL is not genuine in some of his comments compared to his compatriots

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I get that, hence it meant more to him, that's what I said

I have a recollection of one of your players celebrating in a strangely excessive way against us last season. Can’t remember who it was but it did leave me very puzzled. Can you shed any light on this?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Different topic.

I applaud your support.

Tynecastle is a great venue to watch a game

Again I meant no offence, just responding to the discussion about the big game bottler that is discussed with Derek McInnes and they have been against the cheeks and Motherwell.

No doubt, if we meet you in a cup or are close in the league then they will be big games again

Ach every player celebrates scoring, I accept that.

Naismith had extra verve and opted to run towards the away fans and fist pump indicating it meant a wee bit more for him against us, thats all.

What a load of ballocks :rofl: Wise up and get off your deluded cloud!

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I live amongst them. ISTL is not genuine in some of his comments compared to his compatriots

Ah. That explains it. 

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I have a recollection of one of your players celebrating in a strangely excessive way against us last season. Can’t remember who it was but it did leave me very puzzled. Can you shed any light on this?

Last season.

Last game it was Rooney and O'Connor that scored.

Before that it was Hayes and Logan.

Which one were you thinking about?

Geoff the Mince
25 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

You have a weird obsession with all things Rangers . 

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

What a load of ballocks :rofl: Wise up and get off your deluded cloud!

That's just my opinion of what happened.

You can choose to ignore if you want , but that's the reality

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

You have a weird obsession with all things Rangers . 

I have a very sane hatred for all things DeidCo or SevCo.

2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Last season.

Last game it was Rooney and O'Connor that scored.

Before that it was Hayes and Logan.

Which one were you thinking about?

It was O’Connor. Came on as a sub I think.

23 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

We hate SevCo and the bulk of their players.                    As do we 

Naismith was booed for practically ending Milsom's career and then smirking about it.                 Might have this wrong, assuming Milsom is an ex Aberdeen Player? - If so, cant comment on the smirking or the incident in all honesty - However, If you are inferring Naismith went out to end a players career deliberately, be careful. Aberdeen players don't have any history of this type of thing? 

No way would he be seen as a hero, not in Aberdeen anyway.             I'm sure he is the same as every single Hearts supporter - couldn't give a shit 

We'll leave you to worship DeidCo players.                                               He is a Hearts player - Again, snidey remark 

Do you think you'll be able to retain him after the summer or not.        Yes

2 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

When McGhee punched the ball at Pittodrie, Logan turned to those of us unfortunate enough to be caged in the away end and “got it up us”. Strange as with so many fake rivalries you wouldn’t think they’d be in the market for another.

Will you just **** off from this thread and board. Come on mods, enough is enough from this bampot

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I recall it was a header from a corner, but what was the celebration?

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, RDSK said:

When McGhee punched the ball at Pittodrie, Logan turned to those of us unfortunate enough to be caged in the away end and “got it up us”. Strange as with so many fake rivalries you wouldn’t think they’d be in the market for another.

I can believe that of Logan.

A game we should have scored earlier in but failed to break you down.

It did bring about a great chant of "Jordan, Jordan, gies a hand"

Geoff the Mince

Well take it elsewhere ; its a Hearts forum .

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I can believe that of Logan.

A game we should have scored earlier in but failed to break you down.

It did bring about a great chant of "Jordan, Jordan, gies a hand"

Parties must be great at your house

:cornette:

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Parties must be great at your house

Yeah, I usually have football songs when I have friends round to the house

Edited by IveSeenTheLight