New Striker?

kimosavi

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Why not?

Because he doesn’t want to say who one would suppose. ? Anyway, I hope he is correct and we do sign some cover. We will need it imo. 

God like creature

After the beating of st Johnston on Saturday,

‘with what at first I thought was a rather odd starting line up,ide say we don’t need anybody in,

save the wages for whatever.

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

Could make a mint marketing that right 

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

You could have more fun marketing Bobby Duncan. The queue would be round the stadium done properly...

rudi must stay

What's the story with Boymens? Has he been injured? Amazing he's been out of contract since July, his goal compilation on YouTube shows a natural goalscorer IMO

2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

What’s Ahn Jung-hwan up to these days?

Would be a good partner for Hleb. 

2 hours ago, God like creature said:

‘with what at first I thought was a rather odd starting line up,ide say we don’t need anybody in,

We need 2 strikers because of injuries, suspensions or lost form.

Heard a rumour twice in the past 24hrs that things aren’t fully concluded for Anthony Stokes in Greece and that he has had discussions with Hearts.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
39 minutes ago, Horse5 said:

Heard a rumour twice in the past 24hrs that things aren’t fully concluded for Anthony Stokes in Greece and that he has had discussions with Hearts.

Sounds legit.

40 minutes ago, Horse5 said:

My arse

44 minutes ago, Horse5 said:

assuming i have their official website, they have stokes as their player

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=el&u=http://www.fcapollon.gr/cms/10013-Team-Roster.aspx&prev=search

55 minutes ago, Horse5 said:

:tlj:

1 hour ago, Horse5 said:

Horse5hit.

1 hour ago, Horse5 said:

I smell hibs all over this post.

1 hour ago, Horse5 said:

Think you might have got a bit confused here. 

Its Hibs who sign our cast off's not the other way round.

Don't worry, anyone can make this mistake............... well maybe not anyone .

1 hour ago, Horse5 said:

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Horse5 said:

Of course you did !

Once in Greggs and once at Boots while you waited for your Pile cream !

14 hours ago, God like creature said:

Filling in the corners? :whistling:

2 hours ago, Horse5 said:

Not even subtle, don’t suppose you want a game of poker for cash, do you? Don’t know why but I feel lucky! Bugger of back to your supplier, I hear he’s giving your sister a large discount.

I wouldn't take what you hear in the methadone queue at the local pharmacy as gospel

You need horsed out of this forum. 

Mods: Yet another infiltrator from the midden. 

12 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Here we are, Wednesday...........eerie silence..............tumbleweed............nae striker ?

Patience is a virtue. Rather we got this one right after the disasters of last January. 

If we were in for him, Lennon would be doing his best to get him back!  That's what he does with every single target we have ever had...

It must be the company you keep.  Hobos do that to you , you know.... Talk shit!

5 minutes ago, Homer and Barts said:

Does anyone actually know if Coulibaly is a free agent? Or is there some sort of contract dispute ongoing?

according to the daily ranger , in november last year he was training with Hurlford ?  non-league , as unable to register or train with a pro team until FIFA can resolve the  situation with his contract at the Egyptian club..

The Future's Maroon

Yeah, really?

Brilliant news, thanks for posting.

I'm off to the bookies to stick my savings on it happening.

18 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Yeah, really?

:gok:

Homer and Barts
38 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

according to the daily ranger , in november last year he was training with Hurlford ?  non-league , as unable to register or train with a pro team until FIFA can resolve the  situation with his contract at the Egyptian club..

Cheers. Not much hope getting him then i wouldnt think! Good player too

RustyRightPeg
17 hours ago, andfultons baggio said:

Did Fryatt not play under Levein in his time at Leicester?

No idea but I read he retired last week due to an ongoing Achilles/heel injury

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Yeah, really?

????

6 hours ago, Horse5 said:

Are you related to a horses arse?

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Jambo jambo said:

Notts/Daza any updates??

I think they will post anyway if they get anything, you dont need to ask them twice a day.

8 hours ago, Horse5 said:

Yeah ok then 

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The guy we have in seems to have impressed the other players. 

Encouraging.

Is he on trial ?

Archived