The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Space Mackerel

I know you think they didn't have the technology to be able to go to the moon, so which part of the technology used/claimed/required do you have a problem with?

Ive could possibly concede they could get an object to the moon and land it back then, BUT, to get 3 men there, roam around, get them off, rendezvous with another space craft in orbit and get them safely back to Earth is another matter. 

It was great propaganda at the time though and did the trick. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

jack D and coke

Ive could possibly concede they could get an object to the moon and land it back then, BUT, to get 3 men there, roam around, get them off, rendezvous with another space craft in orbit and get them safely back to Earth is another matter.

Hmm have to admit I?m having trouble swallowing all that myself. Especially at the revelations that they can?t even do it now.

Space Mackerel

Hmm have to admit I?m having trouble swallowing all that myself. Especially at the revelations that they can?t even do it now.

Its so preposterous that people actually believe it. And when I mean an object, Im talking something like a bog standard household brick, dropped from 10,000 feet. 

zoltan socrates

Aye but you think there were people inside missiles

We, humanity, went to the moon

There does seem to be so many anomalies regarding the moon missions, which rightly give cause for concern.

However on the other hand I think of the very many good people involved back then.

Neil Armstrong, by all accounts a very fine man, someone of intellect, integrity, humility, why would such a man lie?

zoltan socrates

There does seem to be so many anomalies regarding the moon missions, which rightly give cause for concern.

However on the other hand I think of the very many good people involved back then.

Neil Armstrong, by all accounts a very fine man, someone of intellect, integrity, humility, why would such a man lie?

he wouldnt, it is simply the times we live in where everything is questioned to the nth degree by people implying they have intellectual merit but dont know what they are talking about, some just want to oppose whatever official line they see, most of these anomolies are easily explained, certainly by those qualified, but like 911 its the tiny details that are cocooned in variables that are offered as 'evidence' for the contrary

The flapping flags on the moon for example, people use that as evidence that there was an atmosphere present hence it couldnt have been on the moon, they insist they are right, but a simple factual explanation easily proves them wrong and is far more viable as an answer, but its thrown into touch because it doesnt suit the agenda, ricky gervais was right, winning an argument is more important, these days, than studying the facts

I see the international space conference in adelaide today announced a joint russia and nasa initiative to build another space station, orbiting the moon, to be complete by 2024, that will provide a stepping stone out towards the deeper parts of our solar system, but some people, albeit not on here i dont think, claim its impossible to leaveearths orbit

The second man on the moon was an equally fine man, Buzz Aldrin.  A devout Presbyterian, he took communion on the moon as his way of acknowledging the significance of the occasion.  He was an elder in his church at the time of Apollo 11.  On the journey back to earth, he quoted verses from Psalms over the radio.  Prior to joining NASA he was a skillful pilot, and was decorated for his achievements in the Korean war.

He has written two books about his experiences, including his walk on the moon.

As you rightly ask, why would such a man lie?

Space Mackerel

Where have I said that on this thread that people were inside the missile that hit the Pentagon? 

:strewth:

Quote my post please. 

Space Mackerel

that will provide a stepping stone out towards the deeper parts of our solar system, but some people, albeit not on here i dont think, claim its impossible to leaveearths orbit

Here you go again, putting words in peoples mouth :rofl:

Space Mackerel

The second man on the moon was an equally fine man, Buzz Aldrin.  A devout Presbyterian, he took communion on the moon as his way of acknowledging the significance of the occasion.  He was an elder in his church at the time of Apollo 11.  On the journey back to earth, he quoted verses from Psalms over the radio.  Prior to joining NASA he was a skillful pilot, and was decorated for his achievements in the Korean war.

I'll tell you why they all lied. They put country before everything else. It was their patriotic duty. 

324dacb4c627e16231621f0aeeb1f5b9--the-of

For those wondering how the moon buggy was fitted into the LM ,here is how it was achieved.

As these photographs show, the LRV folded to fit within Quad 1 of the lunar module:

ap15-KSC-71P-206.jpg

ap15-S71-31409.jpg

Here's a diagram of the descent stage; the LRV was folded into a wedge shape (best shown in the upper right picture that Robert posted) so it could fit into Quad 1:

lm-descent.jpg

Here's a diagram, taken from the Apollo 15 Press Kit, which shows how it was unfolded:

lrv-deployment.jpg

The Apollo Lunar Surface Journal has several video clips of the deployment process.

From NASA:

For deployment, some thermal blankets needed to be removed from the LM and one of the crew had to climb the ladder to pull a "D-ring", then descend the ladder. Both crew then had to apply a steady pull on deploy cables and tapes until the wheels were on the ground. After it was on the ground, the crew actually picked it up and turned it 90deg. The fenders, seats, seat belts, and console then had to be deployed on it.

Here we have a photo of the LRV fitted on the side of Apollo 15s LM. 

Also the science channel "moon machines" documentary series gives a good account of the LRV design and integration in its final episode.

ap15-KSC-71PC-415HR.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Space Mackerel

Here we have a photo of the LRV fitted on the side of Apollo 15s LM.

Also the science channel "moon machines" documentary series gives a good account of the LRV design and integration in its final episode.

ap15-KSC-71PC-415HR.jpg

Pray tell what?s is this state of the art material?

It?s like one of these tents you use to make as a bairn out of shite you found in your mum and dads shed or garage. :lol:

67811b5e1bbcda05344778d539a1d04d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The third member of the Apollo 11 crew was Mike Collins, command module pilot.  He was an Episcopalian, married to a devout Roman Catholic for nearly 60 years.  He was a decorated military veteran.  After Apollo 11, he went on an around-the-country speaking tour to talk about the mission.  After leaving NASA, he wrote books about his experiences.

After Apollo 11, there were five other successful moon landings, involving a total of 18 men, all of equally fine character.

You have to ask yourself, as you have done, why would each and every one of those 18 men, lie at the time, lie in speaking engagements, lie on television, lie to their children, lie to their wives, publish books full of lies, and lie for the rest of their lives ... in violation of the 9th Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness"?  What did they have to gain by doing all that lying, thereby jeopardising their immortal souls?

My questions are rhetorical, because the answers are obvious:  They weren't lying, they were telling the truth.

zoltan socrates

Where have I said that on this thread that people were inside the missile that hit the Pentagon? 

:strewth:

Quote my post please.

Where have i mentioned the pentagon precious? Quotes please

zoltan socrates

Do agree with that point though, an uncanny amount of highly religious people in influential places l

Here you go again, putting words in peoples mouth :rofl:

Still not up to speed with the old comprehension? There are night classes you know Edited by davemclaren

It?s like one of these tents you use to make as a bairn out of shite you found in your mum and dads shed or garage. :lol:

Of Course you could always visit the link that directs you to the LVR/LM manuals and look at what materials were used on the LVR and LM.

Appearances can be deceitful and especially  to the untrained eye.

SPACE VEHICLES 

chapter overviewbtn-home.jpg

btn-consp.jpg

btn-photo.jpg

btn-env.jpg

btn-tech.jpg

btn-vehicle.jpg

btn-bib.jpg

Mission to Mars Compares moon missions with Mars missions and examines the differences between manned and unmanned space travel.

Rocket Engines An incorrect presumptive understanding of rocket propulsion leads to confusion.

Rocket Guidance Methods used to steer and guide rockets.

Lunar Module Stability Was the Apollo lunar module really as unstable and unflyable as the critics say?

LM Training Vehicles Neil Armstrong's LM trainer crashed in a big fireball, and Armstrong barely escaped with his life. Were the trainers really that dangerous? Was the LM really impossible to fly?

Other NASA Landers Critics say NASA still hasn't mastered the art of landing under rocket power. What do the facts say?

prev-btn.jpg next-btn.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Space Mackerel

Do agree with that point though, an uncanny amount of highly religious people in influential places lStill not up to speed with the old comprehension? There are night classes you know

Not really. This Christian angle isn?t really based on science and fact. It?s just whatabootery.

For example, I never really could understand how army Chaplains could feel comfortable within themselves inside knowing that the job they signed up for includes the slaughtering innocent civilians as well as lawful combatants.

Space Mackerel

Of Course you could always visit the link that directs you to the LVR/LM manuals and look at what materials were used on the LVR and LM.

Appearances can be deceitful and especially to the untrained eye.

SPACE VEHICLES

chapter overviewbtn-home.jpg

btn-consp.jpg

btn-photo.jpg

btn-env.jpg

btn-tech.jpg

btn-vehicle.jpg

btn-bib.jpg

Mission to Mars Compares moon missions with Mars missions and examines the differences between manned and unmanned space travel.

Rocket Engines An incorrect presumptive understanding of rocket propulsion leads to confusion.

Rocket Guidance Methods used to steer and guide rockets.

Lunar Module Stability Was the Apollo lunar module really as unstable and unflyable as the critics say?

LM Training Vehicles Neil Armstrong's LM trainer crashed in a big fireball, and Armstrong barely escaped with his life. Were the trainers really that dangerous? Was the LM really impossible to fly?

Other NASA Landers Critics say NASA still hasn't mastered the art of landing under rocket power. What do the facts say?

prev-btn.jpg next-btn.jpg

That?s all very well and good, it was maybe built on Earth but it doesn?t mean to say it went anywhere near the moon. You could go on the internet and literally find hundreds upon hundreds of failed RnD projects.

Did you see the video of the Special Effects producer saying that the moon buggy was filmed using dolls? Cameras on their chest flapping but their arms and legs are stiff and don?t move when bouncing around on the moon?

Its so preposterous that people actually believe it. And when I mean an object, Im talking something like a bog standard household brick, dropped from 10,000 feet. 

Yet there is a wealth of scientific data that proves it was achievable and that it happened.

The trouble is  in rejecting that man landed on the moon one has to have a grasp at the science behind it and not only that offer a scientific rebuttal that man never went.

Could you offer a credible scientific rebuttal of all of NASAs Apollo scientific journals and manuals regarding the moon missions??

Its all fine and dandy offering rebuttals of some photos, but when it comes to the actual science involved, one can see that those untrained in such scientific disciplines, really do  fall short to offer any credible rebuttals of the  information available in NASAs  Apollo mission journals.

Processed versions of the original images available from NASA's Image Science and Analysis Laboratory which is also known as the Image Science Division (ISD). The original unprocessed (raw) film scans may be obtained from Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-Johnson Space Center and more specifically from their search page:

The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth. Simply select the appropriate Apollo mission (AS11 for example) and then the film roll letter. Alternatively you can search film rolls by number. To search for all images on film roll 40 from Apollo 11, type in "AS11-40-*" (without quotes) into the right search field.

That?s all very well and good, it was maybe built on Earth but it doesn?t mean to say it went anywhere near the moon. You could go on the internet and literally find hundreds upon hundreds of failed RnD projects.

Did you see the video of the Special Effects producer saying that the moon buggy was filmed using dolls? Cameras on their chest flapping but their arms and legs are stiff and don?t move when bouncing around on the moon?

i could redirect you to NASAs scientific  Apollo moon mission journals.

Total different ball game there, could you debunk all that is contained in them, all the scientific methods used ??

I will start with NASAs Lunar Surface Journal.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html

For anyone who still thinks the Apollo moon missions and landings were faked, here are the scientific journals of those missions.

The journal presently covers eleven human flights of the Apollo program, relating the parts of the missions not on the lunar surface. As a "living document" it will continue to grow and evolve.;

Apollo Documentation

In addition to the mission-specific documentation available on each journal's site, the AFJ includes scanned documents relevant to all missions.

Journal Essays

Is Elvis dead?

Years after Elvis had supposedly died, I stood within six feet of him in Memphis.  Other people were there and saw me.  That is a fact.

I was standing beside his grave, mind, but you can see how conspiracy theories get started. :wink:

For anyone who still thinks the Apollo moon missions and landings were faked, here are the scientific journals of those missions.

The journal presently covers eleven human flights of the Apollo program, relating the parts of the missions not on the lunar surface. As a "living document" it will continue to grow and evolve.;

Apollo Documentation

In addition to the mission-specific documentation available on each journal's site, the AFJ includes scanned documents relevant to all missions.

Journal Essays

Why do you bother, ml?  You must realise by now that NO amount of evidence will ever open minds that are permanently closed.

The third member of the Apollo 11 crew was Mike Collins, command module pilot. He was an Episcopalian, married to a devout Roman Catholic for nearly 60 years. He was a decorated military veteran. After Apollo 11, he went on an around-the-country speaking tour to talk about the mission. After leaving NASA, he wrote books about his experiences.

After Apollo 11, there were five other successful moon landings, involving a total of 18 men, all of equally fine character.

You have to ask yourself, as you have done, why would each and every one of those 18 men, lie at the time, lie in speaking engagements, lie on television, lie to their children, lie to their wives, publish books full of lies, and lie for the rest of their lives ... in violation of the 9th Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness"? What did they have to gain by doing all that lying, thereby jeopardising their immortal souls?

My questions are rhetorical, because the answers are obvious: They weren't lying, they were telling the truth.

And not only would they be lying, also the support staff and the people who made the studio films etc etc. You end up with hundreds of people lying, who, to this day, despite being able to make a fortune by exposing the truth, have never owned up.

But hey, they are all liars.

Why do you bother, ml? You must realise by now that NO amount of evidence will ever open minds that are permanently closed.

Because if he posts this stuff, people with a genuine interest can read through the material and educate themselves.

Yes Spacey and Jake will never accept, but others may find MLs links interesting and worth considering.

Thanks ML - we disagree on a lot of things but not Apollo.

Space Mackerel

Why do you bother, ml?  You must realise by now that NO amount of evidence will ever open minds that are permanently closed.

Spoke to old man today, 82 going strong, all his faculties, still working, he saw watched the moon landings on TV and thinks is a pile of nonsense?

Maybe its you who's mind is closed?

Remind me? What did the US soldiers call the VC in Vietnam? Derogatory was it? Or just a name?

Spoke to old man today, 82 going strong, all his faculties, still working, he saw watched the moon landings on TV and thinks is a pile of nonsense?

Conclusive proof that clearly shows any evidence to the contrary to be false. 

You've convinced me with that. 

Tell me more about the 3meter thick Pentagon walls. 

If you read this you will be reading the words of an old man of 82 who watched the moon landings, and I say the moon landings happened.  So now you have two old farts with opposite views, the only difference between us is my view is the correct one , and you can tell him that.

If you read this you will be reading the words of an old man of 82 who watched the moon landings, and I say the moon landings happened.  So now you have two old farts with opposite views, the only difference between us is my view is the correct one , and you can tell him that.

Ex Polis, so used to making stuff up!  

:bobby:

Space Mackerel

Good for you Bob. But youre an ex cop and they are not. They dont blow smoke up the establishments back sides.

Geoff the Mince

Well said Bob .

I see two republican senators have asked for a complete investigation into the assassination of JFK.

Also a mock retrial of Lee Harvey Oswald to take place by a respected New York lawyer.

Fed up providing links as it seems its only msm ones that tell the truth according to most on here.

Only other ones look for ratings and money the msm of course dont bother.

Edited by jake

Well said Bob .

Same here, watched it all as a kid.   The people who did this are bigger men and better people than those halfwits who can't understand it.

Space Mackerel

I see two republican senators have asked for a complete investigation into the assassination of JFK.

Also a mock retrial of Lee Harvey Oswald to take place by a respected New York lawyer.

Fed up providing links as it seems its only msm ones that tell the truth according to most on here.

Only other ones look for ratings and money the msm of course dont bother.

Aw dinnae jake, certain posters will be coming on telling how they could get 5 shots off with the Lee Enfields back in 19 oatcake. :lol:

Aw dinnae jake, certain posters will be coming on telling how they could get 5 shots off with the Lee Enfields back in 19 oatcake. :lol:

It was defo Oswald acting alone

My erse.

As for Russian views on moon landings.

You may want to research that.

There is scepticism at least.

Still there is evedence to support the moon landings.

I mean some of the astronauts for example believed in god.

Thats healthy logic.

Lol

Space Mackerel

Same here, watched it all as a kid.   The people who did this are bigger men and better people than those halfwits who can't understand it.

Mind all the dust on the legs of the lunar module and the big hole in the ground where the 10,000lb mid engine rocket thruster made a hole as it landed in the photos?

As for Russian views on moon landings.

You may want to research that.

There is scepticism at least.

Still there is evedence to support the moon landings.

I mean some of the astronauts for example believed in god.

Thats healthy logic.

Lol

The Russians tracked the moon landing audio and data transmissions by radio telescope and it would have been extremely simple for them to blow the cover and embarrass the hated Americans.

Yet they didn't do that.

The reason they didn't is because it was really happening.

I have to say this. The bit in the circle looks like it's been formed in a brake out of 22 gauge sheet metal and then tack welded together with one inch tacks a foot apart with the wends ground down. I have never questioned the moon landing but I know what I am talking about here and that is what I am looking at there. It's badly made to boot. WTF. It looks like slap dash duct work.

Edit, was that bit used for something before it went to the moon and was taken of before the trip?

Edited by niblick1874

Space Mackerel

It was defo Oswald acting alone

My erse.

You know, it was exactly after the JFK assassination that the US establishment invented the phrase "conspiracy theory" for the media.

Before that, it never existed.

Anyone who questions motives of domestic Western governments, be it for money, power or just plain old propaganda these days has been labeled since.

Funny that.

Mind all the dust on the legs of the lunar module and the big hole in the ground where the 10,000lb mid engine rocket thruster made a hole as it landed in the photos?

Nope.  Yet another load of tripe from you.  The thrusters on landing were stopped when the contact light was detected so the LM landed softly.  Secondly, the thruster delivered a very small trust on final descent as lunar gravity is 1/6th of earth, so the thrust required is small compared to what would be needed on earth.

Thirdly, the lunar regolith is firm and compacted, hence their ability to walk, drive, and plant flags in it.  On a few of the missions they used a drill to make a hole for the flagpole as the regolith is firm under the first few cm.

Your trolling is shite but it gives me the chance to explain stuff to others.

Space Mackerel

I have to say this. The bit in the circle looks like it's been formed in a brake out of 22 gauge sheet metal and then tack welded together with one inch tacks a foot apart with the wends ground down. I have never questioned the moon landing but I know what I am talking about here and that is what I am looking at there. It's badly made to boot. WTF. It looks like slap dash duct work.

Quite a few pop rivets at various spacings too by the looks of things. Certainly didnt come out the Lockheed Skunk works. :lol: