• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen raw. the undertaker looks like hes been out in the sun a little too long

The taker needs to be retired (in a respectful manner) his performances have been going downhill for a few years.

Guys an absolute legend, but 25+ years of high impacts every night must take its toll.

He's 50+ ffs!

Anyone go to ICW on Sunday?

Looked like an absolute belter of a show. Mick Foley giving Mark Dalas props on Twitter for it too.

Edited by Mysterion

Anyone go to ICW on Sunday?

Looked like an absolute belter of a show. Mick Foley giving Mark Dalas props on Twitter for it too.

Aye it was a good show. With the main man getting the title from Galloway. ICW doing a show at the Hydro soon.

Right guys got 2 tickets for NXT Takeover for sale face value ?60 at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow for sale. Block 208 row a only reason i can't go is realised that my work night outs on the same night

:facepalm:

Anyway if you fancy it give me a PM genuine offers only cheers.

Some WWE bawbag seems to be at Tynecastle tonight.

Good on our club for taking cash off the simple element in our support.

It's true. It's damn true!

want 2 nxt takeover tickets to go with them at Hydro? lol

I wouldn't mind mate but I live in london so its a long way for me to come sorry pal

• 2 weeks later...

Once again NXT Takeover putting on a better show than the main product.

Nice to watch a live show at a reasonable time.

Hi lads. Sorry I've not posted on here in a while. 

Caught up with my contact in the states earlier and he has confirmed that Brock Lesnar has been booked to win the Rumble. As always, things do change but at the moment that's your winner.

Cheers.

So finally there is a Glasgow tour date for WWE on a Saturday April 23 next year. Both my sons have been so keen to go for so long so think we might make a day of this.

Anyone know any promo codes at all for tickets as its looking like ?150 for me and my two sons.

So I've just got round to watching TLC, RAW, and NXT take over. Took me all week to get round to watching them all. After getting in from work. Has WWE taken a turn back in time it seems like there getting a little attitude area in there? I hope so it does need a shape up.

Caught up with my contact in the states earlier and he has confirmed that Brock Lesnar has been booked to win the Rumble. As always, things do change but at the moment that's your winner.

Cheers.

With Cean on the poster for the rumble I'll have him down to win it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers.

Well from watching last nights RAW it seems like Roman will have to win the rumble to win the belt. I don't really want to see him win it two years in a row. I like to see who ever wins the rumble to fight the champ at wrestlemainer Edited by weststand93

Well from watching last nights RAW it seems like Roman will have to win the rumble to win the belt. I don't really want to see him win it two years in a row. I like to see who ever wins the rumble to fight the champ at wrestlemainer

Would it be a unique record if he won the rumble 2 years in a row?

Would it be a unique record if he won the rumble 2 years in a row?

Only a hand full have done so, but look at how big they was I don't think Roman is there yet not after only a year since he last won it. 

Didnt mind reigns until they have started blatantly trying to force him on everyone,trying the stone cold storyline with vince mcmahon aswel

• 3 weeks later...

This page seems to keep drifting further and further away from the top page. So I thought id bring it back. It's the Royal Rumble this Sunday and I cant wait. It's my favourite PPV. Here are the odds so far http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=1164955&AFF_ID=16562&dclid=CNmw9q-nvsoCFYqdFgodiY8FeA Any more news on who's winning now then Beats? still Brock Lesnar? I would love to see Bray Wyatt win just for shits and giggles, But I think it will be Triple H. Does anyone think we should do a Rumble lotto ? like we did a couple years back now. Each gets 3 numbers or 2 if more want to do it ?10 ???????

Edited by weststand93

Roman Reigns to win the rumble is an absolute stick on. Never have I been more certain.

In the 1% chance it doesn't happen, then Bray Wyatt will win.

Bridge of Djoum

This page seems to keep drifting further and further away from the top page. So I thought id bring it back. It's the Royal Rumble this Sunday and I cant wait. It's my favourite PPV. Here are the odds so far http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=1164955&AFF_ID=16562&dclid=CNmw9q-nvsoCFYqdFgodiY8FeA Any more news on who's winning now then Beats? still Brock Lesnar? I would love to see Bray Wyatt win just for shits and giggles, But I think it will be Triple H. Does anyone think we should do a Rumble lotto ? like we did a couple years back now. Each gets 3 numbers or 2 if more want to do it ?10 ???????

I didn't realise you could bet on wrestling. I'm suprised to be honest as I always thought the outcome of any ''fight'' was rigged.

Im up for the rumble lotto must have paypal if you want to do it though? 

Im up for the rumble lotto must have paypal if you want to do it though?

I think you can just make a payment on PayPal with out having to sign up. If anyone else is up for this then it will make it more interesting

This page seems to keep drifting further and further away from the top page. So I thought id bring it back. It's the Royal Rumble this Sunday and I cant wait. It's my favourite PPV. Here are the odds so far http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=1164955&AFF_ID=16562&dclid=CNmw9q-nvsoCFYqdFgodiY8FeA Any more news on who's winning now then Beats? still Brock Lesnar? I would love to see Bray Wyatt win just for shits and giggles, But I think it will be Triple H. Does anyone think we should do a Rumble lotto ? like we did a couple years back now. Each gets 3 numbers or 2 if more want to do it ?10 ???????

Sorry mate just seen this post. I had an email the other night and you are right about Triple H ;)

Triple H at 3/10 and that is ******* shit

You're joking?

That's pretty poor but it is a certainty I suppose.

A few of the guys were saying they are very excited by this rumble, reckon it could be one of the best for years.

2001 was my personal favourite, the way Kane dismantled almost everyone was quite something.

What about you guys?

You're joking?

A few of the guys were saying they are very excited by this rumble, reckon it could be one of the best for years.

2001 was my personal favourite, the way Kane dismantled almost everyone was quite something.

What about you guys?

I loved 94, Owen and Bret feud starting, the casket match and the rumble when Diesel did similar to superstars dominating big part of it and of course the controversial end with Bret and Lugar.

You're joking?

What about you guys?

he's now 4/11