Survey on SPL supporters' opinion re Newco Rangers

Auslander

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a pretty limited survey to be honest with you.

Has potential but would need to be expanded if anyone was to take note of the results.

Was thinking of pretending to support St Johnstone to add some pressure to Geoff Brown-nose.

email address...Why? Beware!

To avoid accusations of blatant rigged/multiple voting. (Obviously you can vote as many email addresses as you have but there's no need, I think there's more than enough genuine feeling on this one.)

email address...Why? Beware!

Nah. No worries. Just making sure that some hun doesn't vote 20,000 times :thumbsup:

Just incase, the Email that they send you back to confirm

your Email address shot right into my junk Email box.

Worth a check if you cant find it.

Not really. It's a simple survey to gauge fan reaction to letting Rangers back into the SPL with no real penalty applied. The more folk who fill it in and select no + I would NOT attend any SPL fixtures at all, the clearer the message that will be sent to the SFA / SPL.

a pretty limited survey to be honest with you.

Has potential but would need to be expanded if anyone was to take note of the results.

At least the guy's taken the time and trouble!!

FFS

Done......and left suitable polite comments on how I feel about the situation.

Anything to stop this lot getting away with murder.

Stuart Lyon

Kept ignoring my choice of Hearts as my team and therefore I couldn't submit my completed survey form.

weegie jambo

Done......and left suitable polite comments on how I feel about the situation.

Anything to stop this lot getting away with murder.

Yeah, me too, let them know how the real fans feel about the joke that is thwe SPL

kingantti1874

A coordinated mass turn you back for 5 minute protest by all SPL clubs would be an effective way to get the message across

A coordinated mass turn you back for 5 minute protest by all SPL clubs would be an effective way to get the message across

That would possibly work,hopefully we could see this spread to every ground in scotland to get our message across. :thumbsup:

At least the guy's taken the time and trouble!!

FFS

Jeezo calm down. I completed the survey but thought that it wasn't large enough to cover a wide spectrum of opinions. Ok you can argue that comments may be left, but when analyzing these things, it is the options that get tallied easier than the comments.

IF this survey was to make anyone at SPL/SFA HQ sit up and take notice, it would need to be more diplomatic. Imo, it already leans heavily towards Rangers GTF (not that I'm saying that is wrong, just needs to be put more politely and fairly for those fine chaps working in the SPL/SFA!). :ninja:

Jeezo calm down. I completed the survey but thought that it wasn't large enough to cover a wide spectrum of opinions. Ok you can argue that comments may be left, but when analyzing these things, it is the options that get tallied easier than the comments.

IF this survey was to make anyone at SPL/SFA HQ sit up and take notice, it would need to be more diplomatic. Imo, it already leans heavily towards Rangers GTF (not that I'm saying that is wrong, just needs to be put more politely and fairly for those fine chaps working in the SPL/SFA!). :ninja:

First post have been a sleeper for a number of years but time to come out in the open. www.splfansurvey.co.uk was my idea and son developed the website.

Appreciate all your support and we have received in excess of 1600 responses in just under 4 hours. BBC Scotland have been in touch and may run a piece at 18.45 tonight Capital FM also been in touch also keen to put it out on air.

We deliberately kept it short butadded the comments to help you express your views. Will hopefully be able to provide more detailed feedback shortly.

would appreciate if you can keep passing the word.

Done.

Went for the 'I would continue to attend SPL fixtures but boycott any fixtures involving the Rangers Newco' as it seemed the most sensible. I'd love to claim I would have the balls to walk away from Scottish football altogether but I know I'd cave and go back along to Tynie.

How soon are we likely to get an update on public opinion?

vintage1874

First post have been a sleeper for a number of years but time to come out in the open. www.splfansurvey.co.uk was my idea and son developed the website.

Appreciate all your support and we have received in excess of 1600 responses in just under 4 hours. BBC Scotland have been in touch and may run a piece at 18.45 tonight Capital FM also been in touch also keen to put it out on air.

We deliberately kept it short butadded the comments to help you express your views. Will hopefully be able to provide more detailed feedback shortly.

would appreciate if you can keep passing the word.

Out of interest what clubs do you guys support?

I thought the survey was a fine length as I usually get fed up and don't complete surveys. Comments section was good.

Good luck with it I will listen to sportsound tonight

Archived