Celtic

wibble

Making your manager out to be a victimised hero makes it very difficult to ruthlessly fire him when it becomes apparent that he's absolutely useless.

The fans on Smellydale street seem unanimous in the opinion that they want to make themselves redundant (given that they are all Neil Lennon). Either way they are all going to look like ******s.

Making your manager out to be a victimised hero makes it very difficult to ruthlessly fire him when it becomes apparent that he's absolutely useless.

The fans on Smellydale street seem unanimous in the opinion that they want to make themselves redundant (given that they are all Neil Lennon). Either way they are all going to look like ******s.

Twas always going to end this way...Good!

doubt lennon would be sacked in the public eye yes behind closed doors but not in public

This is undoubtedly what will happen. Then it will be claimed that Lennon was hounded out of Scottish football so that the victim status remains intact.

chester copperpot

This is undoubtedly what will happen. Then it will be claimed that Lennon was hounded out of Scottish football so that the victim status remains intact.

Absolutely correct.

Only a matter of time before this comes to fruition and we all have to take a good look at ourselves... :rolleyes:

I think you're crediting them with having some kind of morals here :whistling:

As said above though..............NL will be hounded out of Scottish football because of health and family reasons :thumbsup:

Do you not need to have a job first to be made redundant?

:whistling:

Caught in a trap? They've certainly got suspicious minds.

Quite funny.My Brother in Laws band play what I believe is called a "mosh up" of Suspicious Minds and Smells Like Teen Spirit.They call it Suspicious Smells which I thought described the Vhictims rather accurately.

jamboinglasgow

It also allows the board to hide their failings as it has been over 3 seasons since they last won a league championship despite spending a lot more then Rangers, but they pushed the myth of Lennon and the down trodden part so no one questions how they have picked the wrong manager each time.

He picked up a huge amount of points last season and he deserves another shot at the title. He was up against Walter Smith so it was always going to be very difficult. Walter is one of Scotland's best ever managers. It will be a fairer fight, him against Super Ally. A couple of novices.

Celtic will do what they always do when they appear to be failing after spending millions on players, fire up a smokescreen and appeal to their idiot majority.

Lennon will never be sacked for failing, not in public anyway.

I dont buy any of the red top rags, but I cant see anything online, with regards to Kris commons tweeting that he was fit to play, whilst Lennon states he was injured and he didnt want to risk him. Could be the begging of the end for Lennon.

mahgrassyshoes

He picked up a huge amount of points last season and he deserves another shot at the title. He was up against Walter Smith so it was always going to be very difficult. Walter is one of Scotland's best ever managers. It will be a fairer fight, him against Super Ally. A couple of novices.

I hate to be seen to be to defending one or the other, but last year was a much fairer playing field (between those two anyway) than this year will be. Last year was an inexperienced manager with money to spend vs an experienced manager with no money. This year is a manager that has built his squad with a bit of experience vs an inexperienced manager with barely a pot to piss in, with a half a squad he inherited, and added a couple of bosmans and one player he probably paid too much for through sheer desperation.

Lennon has failed every single test, europe, cup games, old firm matches any other Celtic manager in recent times would have been emptied long before now.

Those above are spot on - they have created something now that they can't undo, the board, the fans, the media have all been aboard the victim bus - be sure something will hit the headlines in the coming weeks manufactured by the dark forces that operate within parkhead and Lennon will be "allowed" to take time away for the good of him and his family - and the brain dead, hoop wearing, shell suit sporting, beady eyed faithful will buy into the whole plot and it'll be all us to blame.

I have a prophetic word for Celtic from the Good Book -

Numbers 32:23 ESV," . . . . . be sure your sin will find you out."

Hagar the Horrible

Celtic would rather fail as long as its with one of their own a fully celtic minded (in all its ugliness and conitations) than have success under say a Strachan.

He will last out the season cos there is no one else who is "one ae us" to take the job.

There are lacking in quality managers at the moment which was highlighted in the fact he got the job in the first place.

Lennon got the job cos he was wan ae us, and he was cheap.

He'll last the season then get punted cos he was hounded out of Scottish football cos the whole world hate Sellick, cos they have TGFITW.

Caught in a trap? They've certainly got suspicious minds.

And for post of the year.........the winner is..........................................................................................................Guess the Crowd.

I have a prophetic word for Celtic from the Good Book -

Numbers 32:23 ESV," . . . . . be sure your sin will find you out."

:vrface:

I know this isn't the place to argue this but :vrface:

:vrface:

I know this isn't the place to argue this but :vrface:

Your right in your last sentence!

So, I'm entitled to my opinion, as long as it's the same as yours!

As big a hypocrite as Lawell & Co!!!

Your right in your last sentence!

So, I'm entitled to my opinion, as long as it's the same as yours!

As big a hypocrite as Lawell & Co!!!

Well Colin a thread about football has no place for your mumbo jumbo quotes and I certainly take you to task with it's reference to good.

Seriously what is the point in quoting that shite on here?

Well Colin a thread about football has no place for your mumbo jumbo quotes and I certainly take you to task with it's reference to good.

Is there any need for that ?

Why not PM if you REALLY want a theological debate ?

Is there any need for that ?

Why not PM if you REALLY want a theological debate ?

I am sick of people throwing bible verses down my throat. It's a football debate FFS.

We are all supposed to step back in awe and say - yeah that's right - if it comes from the 'good book' we must all listen.

sick of it.

I am sick of people throwing bible verses down my throat. It's a football debate FFS.

We are all supposed to step back in awe and say - yeah that's right - if it comes from the 'good book' we must all listen.

sick of it.

Who says you've got to listen to it like?

Who says you've got to listen to it like?

I have a right to walk down the street and not cover my ears dude.

Course you do, but you've got the capacity to ignore it without getting wound up to the point of seethe-mania.

Course you do, but you've got the capacity to ignore it without getting wound up to the point of seethe-mania.

I hear you Rossco it just get's a tad too much at times.

Religion is relentless. I even had a family of Chrsitians wake me up at 09;30 am a few weeks back on a Saturday just to hand me a leaflet. I can't tell you of my reaction on a family board tho.

How dare they come to my flat and preach their crap to me. Did I invite them? no

Paul Lambert to replace Lennon at the end of the season after Norwich are relegated.

Celtic will go through manager after manager until they realise that they simply no longer have the resources to be any sort of decent team.

Welcome to reality ya dirty minks.

Paul Lambert to replace Lennon at the end of the season after Norwich are relegated.

I'm not so sure. I don't think Lambert would want to enter the goldfish bowl that is managing one of the OF.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Possibly not a popular view but in my opinion Lennon did quite well last season. Final of one cup. Won one and took the title to the last day of the season.

Considering in our league it is generally considered a 50% chance of Celtic winning each piece of silverware seems an alright run.

Of course none of this changes him being a Nob.

I'm not so sure. I don't think Lambert would want to enter the goldfish bowl that is managing one of the OF.

Yep, I'm pretty certain he's came out and said that the last time the Celtic job was up for grabs.

Guess The Crowd

And for post of the year.........the winner is..........................................................................................................Guess the Crowd.

Candi Staton's version's the best..

FFS let it go,I think everyone now knows your views on religion.

Also,you used the word "dude". :cry_smile:

Hagar the Horrible

Moyes, Lambert and Coyle are all out of Celtcs league, Moyes to take on Arsenal, and the other 2 fighting it out for the Everton Job possibly

for celtc to get a celtc minded moron they wouldbe left with Murdo or Charlie or Willie McStay

Moyes, Lambert and Coyle are all out of Celtcs league, Moyes to take on Arsenal, and the other 2 fighting it out for the Everton Job possibly

for celtc to get a celtc minded moron they wouldbe left with Murdo or Charlie or Willie McStay

i'd be happy with any of them :whistling:

If you don't think "be sure your sin will find you out" is not a pertinent quote for the Lennon situation, you're even more deluded than you seem to be already!!!

Enjoy your bitterness - it will cost you!

It's got to the stage they dare not sack a hopeless manager incase the hordes take the hump.

:glorious:

what take james forrest..or Forrest Hump as he is known

Do they actually think they have any chance of taking someone from a Premiership club to Celtic?

**** sake.

If you don't think "be sure your sin will find you out" is not a pertinent quote for the Lennon situation, you're even more deluded than you seem to be already!!!

It will cost me? hahahahahahahah yeah as I fear that when I die I will wait at the pearly gates.

And for the record there are hundreds of religions out there and you only reject 1 less than me - you think about that dude.

Do they actually think they have any chance of taking someone from a Premiership club to Celtic?

**** sake.

A manager moving to Celtic or Rangers from one of the bottom end Premier League teams (Wigan, West Brom, Norwich, Swansea, Bolton, Wolves etc) is not too unrealistic.

Managing an old firm team is still an attractive job with the chance to win trophies and potentially manage in the champions league as opposed to trying to get to 40 points and finish 17th every season.

Just ignore, said poster is clearly

:seething:

Not the best advert for the way of unbelief is it, be angry and full of bitterness towards others, oh, and especially God. A bit like happy chappy Richard Dawkins. Another bitter man.

Archived