Manchester Utd v Chelsea 4pm KO

jambo_

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pity, he has had his best 40mins in a while and would have setup a good 10mins. Credit to Chelski going forward they have created a fair bit. Unfortunately for them they are horrific at the back against pace. Boswinga might have been a player at one point but defensively dearly dear.

Hopefully his performance today will finally dispel the myth that Torres is the best centre forward in the world.

After the last year, I'd don't think you'd find many who claimed that.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Not watching the game, but I am really looking forward to MOTD2 tonight just for the Torres miss.

From the sounds of it, on here and the BBC, it really is horrendous laugh.gif

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Hopefully his performance today will finally dispel the myth that Torres is the best centre forward in the world.

I don't think anyone will have said anything like that in a long time.

Not watching the game, but I am really looking forward to MOTD2 tonight just for the Torres miss.

Rooney and Berbatov's finishing also worth a mention today. :thumbsup:

Think Rozhental against Villa, but not quite as bad.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Rooney and Berbatov's finishing also worth a mention today. :thumbsup:

Certainly!

Not to mention Rooney's re-enactment of a certain David Beckham penalty as well woot.gif

i thought torres played good some stupid comments about torres on the thread scored a cracker missed a sitter torres is getting form back good game end to end shouldve ended 1-1 if the linesman got decisions right really not surprised that there were a couple of wrong decisions in favour of man united

i thought torres played good some stupid comments about torres on the thread scored a cracker missed a sitter torres is getting form back good game end to end shouldve ended 1-1 if the linesman got decisions right really not surprised that there were a couple of wrong decisions in favour of man united

Are you actually afraid of punctuation? :mellow:

what are you the punctuation police i cba using it

Not having a go, but if you can't be arsed making your posts readable, you'll find a lot of people won't be arsed reading them - and presumably posting on here you want people to read what you have to say?

No, but it makes you look a bit simple.

aye it makes me simple because im on a phone and i really do not care if there is punctuation in a post on a internet messageboard

Not having a go, but if you can't be arsed making your posts readable, you'll find a lot of people won't be arsed reading them - and presumably posting on here you want people to read what you have to say?

it is readable there is not punctuation it is not mispelled or in text if people do not read my post because of it then that is thier choice fair enough

it is readable there is not punctuation it is not mispelled or in text if people do not read my post because of it then that is thier choice fair enough

A woman without her man is nothing

A woman; without her, man is nothing.

A woman without her man, is nothing.

I think I have made my point. :smuggy:

You were saying....:whistling:

The kid in the middle and the bearded lad on the right of him (the boy's left) :rofl:

The wee laddie is the new 'Old Man Ignoring Lennon' :thumbsup:

Even the steward has a big **** off smirk on his face.

:rofl:

it looks like his face has been photoshopped into the picture and could possibly be a great smiley (as would mr oblivious)

Even the steward has a big **** off smirk on his face.

:rofl:

it looks like his face has been photoshopped into the picture and could possibly be a great smiley (as would mr oblivious)

Archived