Rangers v Celtic

Gigolo-Aunt

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game to watch. Both teams are seriously fragile at the back but I think this also shows why they are still going to be well ahead this season. They both have much better strikers/goalscorers than us and will score too many throughout the season for us to compete.

:cornette:

aye ok.

Let me break it down:

1. Don't think I've seen our muscles-loving friend say McGregor is better than Gordon. Think you said this yourself further up the thread.

2. He likes McGregor a little too much, considering he is effectively an over-rated Hun beast.

3. Was delighted with the teddy bears' goal and its effect on Lhennon's greeting faced coupon.

Let me break it down:

1. Don't think I've seen our muscles-loving friend say McGregor is better than Gordon. Think you said this yourself further up the thread.

2. He likes McGregor a little too much, considering he is effectively an over-rated Hun beast.

3. Was delighted with the teddy bears' goal and its effect on Lhennon's greeting faced coupon.

Have you had a look at the Scotland v Denmark thread that was just locked?

scottish_chicP

The failure to sub Mulgrew when he was obviously going to walk, shows why Lennon will never make a top manager.

This. It was glaringly obvious for about 15 mins that it was going to happen. Lennon hasn't got a clue!

Great game. I'm no fan of Rangers but how fecking good is it to see Lennon lose? :woot:

If it means having to endure a Rangers win then the answer is "not that good".

I suppose the best thing about an Old Firm match is that they cannot both win.

Have you had a look at the Scotland v Denmark thread that was just locked?

The thread where the trolls still couldnt quote me on saying McGregor was better?

:cornette:

Levein won't drop him was the point in that thread. Usually in football it takes an injury or a mare to lose your place to someone who is just back fit.

Desperation from some WUM's on here likes!

Forehead is having a mare latching on without any substance to it. Unbelievable scenes!

Wonder why nobody is quoting my posts saying Gordon is better.

:verysmug:

I missed the first half, but caught the analysis before the start of the 2nd.

Charlie Nicholas was making it sound like Celtic ran the show in the first half.

Did they have a shot on target in the 2nd?

Disappointed in your tactics. Usually a reliably good poster, forehead.

cheers, sorry I can't return the compliment. :smuggy:

This has actually been a right good game :thumbsup: How far off the pace would Lennon have to be before he got the bullet do we think? :jjyay:

Happy with the result.. delighted that Lennon is managing to under-achieve with the strongest squad in the league and that he seems to be un-sackable..

ToadKiller Dog

Celtic have let Lemon build an awful side with little or no balance and a shit defence for the money they have spent . Rangers still look far more competant than them even when they are falling apart off the pitch . Lemon will not win them the league unless Rangers do go bust .

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

If it means having to endure a Rangers win then the answer is "not that good".

I suppose the best thing about an Old Firm match is that they cannot both win.

I'll take it. Ten-inch tin hat on but I even like it when Hibs beat that odious little prick. Maybe that should be 'if'. :woot:

Will the Knives be out for Lennon now?

Que the standard "The Celtic board fully support Neil Lennon during this tough time" statement from the Victims.

Archived