Rangers v Celtic

Gigolo-Aunt

Well, this is a funny one for old GA. One one hand. I cannot stand Celtic as they are vile, but on the other, it would be rather funny to see Rangers beaten, it would just add to the week of woe's at the club.

**** it, Rangers to win 6-0 with the game littered with red cards and the police dogs being set on Neil Lennon.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually have pretty much zero interest in it. that will change if i hear that something mental has happened... like the police dog thing in the OP.

Rangers: McGregor; Whitts, Goian, Bocanegra, Papac, Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde, Jelavic, Lafferty

Celtic: Forster Wilson Loovens Wilson Kaddouri Brown Kayal Ki Mulgrew Samaras Hooper. Subs zaluska matthews forrest bangura stokes wanyama ledley

Old Haggis is going for a 1 - 1 scoreline here. With Lennon head butting McCoist at full time and various bust ups and red/yellow card bonanza.

Chad Sexington

Well, this is a funny one for old GA. One one hand. I cannot stand Celtic as they are vile, but on the other, it would be rather funny to see Rangers beaten, it would just add to the week of woe's at the club.

**** it, Rangers to win 6-0 with the game littered with red cards and the police dogs being set on Neil Lennon.

:lol:

I hope Rangers destroy them. No lover of the huns but Celtic make my skin crawl <_<

I sincerely hope Lennon has some kind of meltdown like :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They are seriously questioning Lennons team selection.

Terry has just ripped the pish out of him with some expert analysis on why Samaras shouldn't play.

:jjyay:

Samaras instead of Stokes and Mulgrew for Ledley.

Strange ones.

Billy Dodds on Mulgrew - "His delivery is Beckham-like." :unsure:

What's Sky's build up like making out all the games were classics last season when they were actually boring pish for the majority of the matches.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I think the terrorists will piss the league therefore if its not a draw then a terrorist win would be better for us in our quest for 2nd.

Daily Record is a disgrace. What did the Tax Man ever do to deserve getting compared with that barsteward !

Think it will be a draw, hoping for injuries, red card, sectarian singing and rioting fans.

Did you see the rack on the bird standing behind mcoist in the stand

Don't think anobody could have missed that :rolleyes: Why the armbands by the way?

Good to see Hearts legend Amo the fud in the crowd.

What was that song Rangers where belting out over the tannoy prematch?!

Rangers to win, as they'll have a 10 point deduction to deal with soon! And keeps us just 3 points behind the terrorist lovers. 3 sendings off and a few extended periods on the treatment table please.

Huns win for me please.

Wouldn't really be that arsed if it wasn't for the horrible little troll in the away dugout, he's the difference for me.

Edit: If the huns are to win I hope Laugherty scores the winner. If the tims win I hope Samaras scores the winner as there's nothing worse than either of those two pieces of shite scoring against you when you're playing them.

The only thing I want to know about this game is...who is the bird sat behind coisty! What a set of chebs! Come on cameraman give us the money shot!

The only thing I want to know about this game is...who is the bird sat behind coisty! What a set of chebs! Come on cameraman give us the money shot!

Whytes bird seen her the last game on the tv cosy up to him.McCoist I'll shag her before the seasons out though.

Goldstone Wonder

Did you see the rack on the bird standing behind mcoist in the stand

Plentyy of shots of McCoist in the directors box, please Sky!

scottish_chicP

They're fake :D

Also, where's this 'unbelievable atmosphere' that everyone in the media bangs on about whenever these two pieces of shit meet ?

Archived