Ryan Stevenson

Craigieboy

I dont get folk who think he's just a grafter, prob one of our most intelligent players imo, takes up some great positions and think he has good ability on the ball and brings others into play.

A great example for any young player, you put your graft in first and the rest follows.

Always thought he would come good but dont think he's near scotland material at the time being.

I'd have a team full of Stevos. Before a lot of the pish that we've endured last couple years.

And BTW what's the story wi all the numptys in the stands moaning if we pass it backwards.

Sorry. A bit pished.

I'd have a team full of Stevos. Before a lot of the pish that we've endured last couple years.

And BTW what's the story wi all the numptys in the stands moaning if we pass it backwards.

Sorry. A bit pished.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Keep the baw v launch it...

Right now, at this moment, he is our best player.

Incredible to say that given where he was 12 months ago.

Right now, at this moment, he is our best player.

Incredible to say that given where he was 12 months ago.

Struggling to get in the team.

Myself and Alan have been consistent in our views.

I'm not one of they Jose Mourinhos, however - it's fairly clear that Ryan Stevenson is THE greatest player in modern HMFC history.

Oh aye? Disagree?

Name one player better.

BRUNO AGUAIR?

Oh please.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Keep the baw v launch it...

Exactly. What's the crack? I dont get it. You watch teams in Europe that get it. What the ****. I just don't get the moaning.

Exactly. What's the crack? I dont get it. You watch teams in Europe that get it. What the ****. I just don't get the moaning.

Folk like to moan....

Scottish psyche.... ;)

Sorry Alan, that made me laugh.

Have you seen the utter pish that currently plays for Scotland?

The majority of the Scotland squad is made up of first team EPL players and a few first picks for the OF/top-half championship clubs. Do you seriously think Stevenson is near that level? :blink:

We know you hate the Scotland national team but don't talk shite please. He's a decent top-half SPL player, no more than that. :thumbsup:

The majority of the Scotland squad is made up of first team EPL players and a few first picks for the OF/top-half championship clubs. Do you seriously think Stevenson is near that level? :blink:

We know you hate the Scotland national team but don't talk shite please. He's a decent top-half SPL player, no more than that. :thumbsup:

You're a lower level human being.

No more than that.

thumbsup.gif

He also now looks the fittest player in the squad what a difference a year makes.

that is where jj was at his best stevenson and grainger where not fancied by the masses now there are our best performers

Zing.

Oh, and by the way - I adore the Scottish national team. My attendance at Ibrox for Sweden, Hampden for Greece and Celtic Park for Austria suggests so.

I'll just no accept it when we've got a pish manager who couldn't pick his nose, is all.

Cheers.

x

Oh, and by the way - I adore the Scottish national team. My attendance at Ibrox for Sweden, Hampden for Greece and Celtic Park for Austria suggests so.

I'll just no accept it when we've got a pish manager who couldn't pick his nose, is all.

Cheers.

x

I know that, I.J, but I wasn't quoting you.

What won't you accept? I must be missing your point here, buddy.

xoxoxo

I know that, I.J, but I wasn't quoting you.

What won't you accept? I must be missing your point here, buddy.

xoxoxo

hibs

LOL

Stevo had a fine game yesterday and got into some rxcellent positions without being picked out. Wasn't his greatest fan but he is very much growing on me.

Not far behind Eggert as MotM IMO.

He is definitely (or should I say defin-8-ly) a lot fitter and sharper than when he arrived at Hearts and he put in a power of work yesterday. He is strong and holds possession well. He can also pick out good passes - there were several yesterday that were first rate and created good chances, the pick of these being the ball he slipped through for Elliott ( second half, left side of the box).

Most importantly, he knows the way to goal and, for a midfielder, has a fair share of important goals - the game changing type.

Ryan Stevenson is nowhere near good enough, fit enough or quick enough for international football.

You're spot on DH, but you're going to have to come up with a stronger argument than that for why he could never get a call up for Scotland.

GarryKenneth_2494008.jpg

:lol:

Archived