Does Streampro cover BBC Alba Games?

CostaJambo

Should know this but only recently cancelled my HW subscription. Will the game be live on Streampro today since it is being recorded for Alba?

Cheers in advance.

aye, they do, the game is on today. sometimes there is no commentary which is a bit weird but you get the crowd noise. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I quite like it when there's just crowd noise. Seems more authentic in a way, like I'm actually there. I don't know how I still convince myself of that when there's an action replay but thankfully I have a very simple mind.

J Cheever Loophole

Sometimes I quite like it when there's just crowd noise. Seems more authentic in a way, like I'm actually there. I don't know how I still convince myself of that when there's an action replay but thankfully I have a very simple mind.

laugh.gif So have I.I'll be at the game today and will be looking for action replays.

aye, they do, the game is on today. sometimes there is no commentary which is a bit weird but you get the crowd noise. :thumbsup:

Now there's a great idea!!!

Must say, I thoroughly enjoy the game on Alba. You get the crowd noise and, when you think of Provan, Walker, Burley etc., not being able to understand the commentary is a real bonus!

They've started sticking the radio commentary over the top which is really annoying considering it is about 5 seconds behind the video footage.

How do you get it on your mobile?

depends on what type of mobile. i use dophin browser on my android phone. i think you can get it via skyfire on iphones - not certain though.

HW International is not working, so it's likely yer pirate feeds will not be either.

only reason why i posted that is that they are broadcasting the bbc commentary on there sever so it might get out the uk.

only reason why i posted that is that they are broadcasting the bbc commentary on there sever so it might get out the uk.

Fair dues. I was refering to the video feed.

I had assumed the HW audio feed was working...but it's not. :verymad:

I've been listening to the HW audio since before kick off?

Audio on HW has been working for me from the start of the game...

I've been listening to the HW audio since before kick off?

Fair dues. I'm accessing through HW International, which may make a difference.

In any case, the video feed is now working.

Son Of Anarchy

The BBC online commentary is pretty much bang on with the picture

Just thinking that :thumbsup: I logged onto my streampro and realised I didnt renew my subscription for the day but it came on all the same,woohoo,free game :thumbsup:

Archived