Hearts v Celtic U19's

DG_HMFC

Is it not the cast that Celtic have dumped their entire U19 squads the past few seasons despite them winning everything going??

Shows the short sighted thinking that is ruining Scottish football IMHO. How can a gimp like Samaras get a deal when talented youngsters are being dumped on the scrapheap?

No wonder Islam Feruz fancies his chances more down south!!!!

Yip, went from one horrible team to another, Chelski. ninja.gif

Is Stevie Frail still their u-19 manager?

If so, even more reason to be....

John Kennedy and Tommy McIntyre now look after the Celtic U19s. Stevie Frail was at the game though. I think he has a wider role within the Celtic Academy setup.

John Kennedy and Tommy McIntyre now look after the Celtic U19s. Stevie Frail was at the game though. I think he has a wider role within the Celtic Academy setup.

Ex Hibs?

Yip ex hubs

Was at game one up front at that age is no good when you need to chase game, was not impressed with defence this week, Sellic had some good players and indeed only brought their star striker on in last 15 minutes, much to Billy Starks relief.

Calum P never got into game, Tappy was short of match fitness.

On that performance only the gifted Walker and Holt would get in the Sellic team.

Really?

I remember someone saying a while back that on his facebook or twitter page, he was saying things about how he likes Rangers and Diouf of all people!!

Massive Rangers fan, but 100% committed to Hearts

Yip ex hubs

Was at game one up front at that age is no good when you need to chase game, was not impressed with defence this week, Sellic had some good players and indeed only brought their star striker on in last 15 minutes, much to Billy Starks relief.

Calum P never got into game, Tappy was short of match fitness.

On that performance only the gifted Walker and Holt would get in the Sellic team.

Not enough balls in the penalty area,Jason and Walker where neat dribblers but failed to deliver in goal area,yep one ufront i agree too,should of subbed Tappy and walker 20 mins into second half at least.Why change a winning team?

Archived