6200 season tickets.....

Walter Bishop

scott herbertson

Fair enough m8 ...but only when there is good reason ..But like I said oor figures are not that great :yucky:

9,500 STs IS great in the current economic circumstances and with a team that clearly won't challenge the OF and sacked its popular home grown manager after a long losing run. We achieved the 11,500 high point when we rerached the champions League, were 2nd in the League and in the high point of the economy.

Or am I missing something here?

Francis Albert

Fair enough m8 ...but only when there is good reason ..But like I said oor figures are not that great :yucky:

Never needed a good reason to rip into Hibs myself.

Our crowds are holding up well. Once the Vlad boycotters and the CT boycotters return, we'll have an ST waiting list again. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

How many season tickets do you reckon a club like Leeds united sell?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Has anyone ever heard Paul Kane speak ?

He's as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle.

He looks like when he was born, half of him never came out

Paul Kane on Petrie: "He is too involved in the football side and going against the manager."

Petrie picking the team? :D

:thumbsup:

At the end of the day they couldn't sell their allocation to Tynecastle at the weekend and that is criminal. As faor petrie picking the team, keep it up rodney PMSL

What's our effective capacity since they removed some seats and shifted the corporates/TV booth? 9.5k must be 2/3ish of the home section of the ground?

Clerry Jambo

What's our effective capacity since they removed some seats and shifted the corporates/TV booth? 9.5k must be 2/3ish of the home section of the ground?

I think the 3 home stands hold over 13K with around 3500 at "the school end" :rolleyes:

Francis Albert

How many season tickets do you reckon a club like Leeds united sell?

Don't know. But I was surprised that Fulham only had 10,000 ST holders in the EPL. Makes our number look pretty good.

"Three years ago, the club had record season tickets of about 11,500.

:rolleyes:

You do know that it the seat gets stuck in the down position they count that, don't you? :ninja:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Don't know. But I was surprised that Fulham only had 10,000 ST holders in the EPL. Makes our number look pretty good.

This season Leeds flogged just under 13,000 - that's in an average crowd of about 27,000. Our figures aren't really that bad and I can see them getting better.

Archived