6200 season tickets.....

Walter Bishop

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its looks like the penny may have dropped with the Hivs !!!

They have finally realised that they are shite :lol:

3 Seasons ago we had 11,500 St sales, now we have just over 6200. That's 3000 loyal paying customers lost.

:rofl:

Hobonomics at their finest.

So not that loyal at all then!

Plums, the lot of them.

3 Seasons ago we had 11,500 St sales, now we have just over 6200. That's 3000 loyal paying customers lost.

:rofl: :rofl:

ernie winchester

Paul Kane on Petrie: "He is too involved in the football side and going against the manager."

Petrie picking the team? :D

Patrick Bateman

Wallace Mercer was indeed a visionary; he knew that Hibernian football club are a stain on Edinburgh and that their peasant, subsistence existence was never sustainable in the long term. They'll be floating around with Dundee and Partick Thistle in no time, it's where they belong. Tick Tock. :whistling:

Paul Kane is a prick.

He was in Faith with Alan Preston a few years back and got a chorus of 'you Hibs *******' off me and my mates - looked as if he was about to start greeting.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Paul Kane is a prick.

He was in Faith with Alan Preston a few years back and got a chorus of 'you Hibs *******' off me and my mates - looked as if he was about to start greeting.

Bloody hell... Does that Faith lassie have no standards? Double teamed by Paul Kane and Preston?... It's like Tommy Sheridan, Davies and Khan all over again. :yucky:

Imagine what it must be like supporting Hibs.

Just think how sad and depressing life must be to be the 2nd rate bitch team in a 2nd rate footballing city in a 2nd rate backwater of a league.

Imagine being constantly owned and humiliated by the neighbors that you hate more than you love your own team.

Imagine your teams best hope of success is the failure of your hated rivals.

Imagine years of resorting to making comedy claims about flair, floodlights and accountancy instead of football because your team is in such a pathetic state.

It must be terrible supporting Hibs. Really, really awful.

ToadKiller Dog

with out defending Hibs they never had 11,500 STs 3 years ago . I am sure one year they squeezed over 9,000 . Was not 11,500 our max number given the sradium limits ?

Coburg Hearts

But the accounts look good so that's alright then.

I don't think they are as good as some would have you believe, and they're going to get a whole lot worse in the near future.

chester copperpot

with out defending Hibs they never had 11,500 STs 3 years ago . I am sure one year they squeezed over 9,000 . Was not 11,500 our max number given the sradium limits ?

You are probably right, though that is not what the spackmeister that is Kane is saying in that article though mate.

I am laughing at him, AND hibs. :lol:

Clerry Jambo

Am I right in suggesting our numbers were down aswell this season - 9500?

6,000 is certainly pretty low for the tramps but all clubs are suffering, just a wee bit perspective lads :whistling:

But hey carry on wi the Hobo bashing :thumbsup:

Footballfirst

6,000 is certainly pretty low for the tramps but all clubs are suffering, just a wee bit perspective lads :whistling:

I tried to work it out a couple of weeks ago, using the eTicketing facility, from the number of seats still available for one of our low key games later in the season (against St Mirren). I came up with a maximum figure of 10,285 STs sold.

it wont be long until their gates are down to the level of the likes of dundee united and motherwell. then their sparkling finances wont be looking quite as good as they continue to pretend they look.

so what happens then? they don't have a philanthropic parent company to underwrite the losses they will surely make. they don't have the ability to keep up investment when the revenues diminish.

thanks to the great vladimir romanov, we do though.

:verysmug:

Clerry Jambo

I tried to work it out a couple of weeks ago, using the eTicketing facility, from the number of seats still available for one of our low key games later in the season (against St Mirren). I came up with a maximum figure of 10,285 STs sold.

I certainly read or heard on the radio the 9500 figure FF.

Still not bad in the current climate

Independence

It will be interesting to see the next financial statements from Fester Road. Their debts must be rising, alarmingly! How funny would be after all the slagging they give Hearts about finances if.........I wonder if TF would bail them out again?

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Is it no about time for another one of Big Rod's team building nights at his house and ask the players to leave their coments about Calderwood on the BIG PAD next to the phone and he'll sort it out for them :D :D :D

It will be interesting to see the next financial statements from Fester Road. Their debts must be rising, alarmingly! How funny would be after all the slagging they give Hearts about finances if.........I wonder if TF would bail them out again?

But they advent anything else to mortgage, have they?

I thought they had progressively sold land and property as TF kept them afloat? If so, what would they sell this time????

AND - isn't Petrie the highest paid Chief Exec in Scottish football, now that Martin Bain has "departed" from the Forces of Darkness?

The Future's Maroon

Brilliant, just brilliant!!

The debt is growing, chairman "too involved in the football side", the fans are deserting them, the team is bottom of the league, 4 points in their last 11 SPL games.

They do have a nice new stand though.

:lol:

Nicholas Brody

The debt is growing, chairman "too involved in the football side", the fans are deserting them, the team is bottom of the league, 4 points in their last 11 SPL games.

They do have a nice new stand though.

:lol:

.. and and and and they own East mains remember.

To improve the atmosphere and reduce the unrequired seating, they could knock down that new stand and replace it with a smaller one, more in keeping with the demand to see the flairmeisters. Thus having a much greater % of capacity at each game. Problem solved :thumbsup:

We sold just under 10k, 9.7-9.8k, so I'm sure once we sell half seasons that will take us over 10k mate.

alwaysthereinspirit

I hate #ibs but Paul Kane shut the **** up. Who are you? A useless. talantless ex #obo. Why are you even quoted?

I hate #ibs but Paul Kane shut the **** up. Who are you? A useless. talantless ex #obo. Why are you even quoted?

1. HFC never got near 11.5K ST sales

2. HMFC are currently at 9.5

Are they not also suffering because of their new stand? When they had the seated terracing (which is where most of the atmosphere was generated from) it was probably quite hard for folk to get tickets together and so they perhaps bought season tickets. They now have a capacity of almost 20k and getting a block of seats at short notice will be much easier.

Clearly they are also suffering from being complete mince but I do think the (totally unrequired) increase in capacity has probably had an adverse effect on the crowds.

I thought that when they were increasing capacity it was to 'cash in' on the away support against us and the OF - I couldn't believe it when all of the increase was for the home end! Did they really think that there were 000's of Hobos just waiting for extra seats so they could rush along to watch the Barca style soccer on display?

Better call Saul

1. HFC never got near 11.5K ST sales

2. HMFC are currently at 9.5

So why all the ripping Hibs to bits here when the above figures are at what they are ....We have three thousand more ST holders ...I expect it to be more , You would think the way some carry on that we have 15k ST holders.

I don't understand.....Their manager said on Sunday everything was "perfect"........I think that Paul Kane character is just stirring trouble :whistling:

To improve the atmosphere and reduce the unrequired seating, they could knock down that new stand and replace it with a smaller one....

They already did that, with the East Terracing! :blink:

Francis Albert

Are they not also suffering because of their new stand? When they had the seated terracing (which is where most of the atmosphere was generated from) it was probably quite hard for folk to get tickets together and so they perhaps bought season tickets. They now have a capacity of almost 20k and getting a block of seats at short notice will be much easier.

Clearly they are also suffering from being complete mince but I do think the (totally unrequired) increase in capacity has probably had an adverse effect on the crowds.

I thought that when they were increasing capacity it was to 'cash in' on the away support against us and the OF - I couldn't believe it when all of the increase was for the home end! Did they really think that there were 000's of Hobos just waiting for extra seats so they could rush along to watch the Barca style soccer on display?

I think that is probably the case. One of the main incentives for buying an ST is to guarantee without any hassle tickets for the big games. Hibs fans can be confident of getting a ticket for ANY game this season.

Im confused.... Nothing new with that but...

Paul Kane says theyve gone from approx 11.5k to 6.2k season tickets. He then says theyve lost about 3k in paying customers. Surely (and I know Im not the most intelligent at mathematics) 11.5-6.2 is 5.3 which is almost double what he suggests theyve lost in paying customers.

:huh:

Francis Albert

So why all the ripping Hibs to bits here when the above figures are at what they are ....We have three thousand more ST holders ...I expect it to be more , You would think the way some carry on that we have 15k ST holders.

You seem to have stumbled onto the wrong message board. Ripping Hibs to bits is one of the things we do.

Im confused.... Nothing new with that but...

Paul Kane says theyve gone from approx 11.5k to 6.2k season tickets. He then says theyve lost about 3k in paying customers. Surely (and I know Im not the most intelligent at mathematics) 11.5-6.2 is 5.3 which is almost double what he suggests theyve lost in paying customers.

:huh:

He is a Hibby, you know.

Basic maths doesn't come easy to them.

If those figures are true, they have lost 46.1% of their ST holders.

Not sure if I believe that's true but it is Hibs we are talking about :lol:

Better call Saul

You seem to have stumbled onto the wrong message board. Ripping Hibs to bits is one of the things we do.

Fair enough m8 ...but only when there is good reason ..But like I said oor figures are not that great :yucky:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

So. Petrie is "too involved with the football side of things"?

Seems that the report is burying the top line to me...

It's a bit of a vague insinuation

Archived