Ewan Murray in the Telegraph -- Priceless

CJGJ

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/28/hearts-hibernian-scottish-premier-league

'When asked whether he expects to be permitted time to change matters, Calderwood replied: "Oh yes." On transfer dealings, he added: "We are done. Ready to go. Perfect." It all sounded as bemusing as it looks.

Supporters, or a lack of them, could play a part in the thinking of the Hibs board. The visiting stand was far from full for the campaign's first Edinburgh derby and crowds at Easter Road are also dwindling to a worrying degree.

The marriage between Calderwood and Hibs is destined to end in tears, with the only remaining question surrounding when such a split will occur.'

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Apart from the thread title, it's the guardian not the telegraph......

All the rest is dead on!

...a bit disco

Apart from the thread title, it's the guardian not the telegraph......

All the rest is dead on!

:lol:

"Hibs' tactics regressed from there, a series of wild challenges demonstrating their inappropriate use of aggression. Garry O'Connor was the most lucky to escape a red card after a cynical lunge on Hamill."

This comment was also spot on, how they finished with 11 players is beyond a joke.

Thugs the lot of them.

I honestly cant believe Hibs have allowed themselves to get to this position. They have the option of sacking a manager three days before the transfer window shuts leaving a new manager no time to improve the worst squad in the SPL or keep the manager that clearly doesnt want to be there.

Francis Albert

Not the great communicator is hd? One thing you dont worry about is his team coming out fired up by the ht pep talk.

Hibs do have a couple of good players, but for some reason, as soon as they put the Hibs shirt on they lose the capacity for their brain to function.

It's great to watch:-)

Hibs do have a couple of good players, but for some reason, as soon as they put the Hibs shirt on they lose the capacity for their brain to function.

It would be better to watch in the First division :lol:

Fallacy. O'Connor is no bad, the rest are absolutely useless.

...a bit disco

This. I almost want to be even handed and say Hanlon and Booth have promise, but they don't. Both are totally painful footballers.

Sponsored by Hibs.net.

Enuff said I think.

This. I almost want to be even handed and say Hanlon and Booth have promise, but they don't. Both are totally painful footballers.

Booth is alright on the ball but couldn't keep an elephant out a closet.

Hanlon is worse than Colin Murdoch

Fallacy. O'Connor is no bad, the rest are absolutely useless.

Lol.

Honestly, they have 1 or 2 that will probably move to another club and be quite good. Playing for Hibs makes you s***e. A sort of footballing laxative.

Sir Paul Hartley and Dobbie are past examples. Christ, even Rankin looked good for Utd against us recently.

Seymour M Hersh

I honestly cant believe Hibs have allowed themselves to get to this position. They have the option of sacking a manager three days before the transfer window shuts leaving a new manager no time to improve the worst squad in the SPL or keep the manager that clearly doesnt want to be there.

Why? It's how a well run (financially) club operates, apparently. :lol:

Mr Brightside

Novikovas owns booth.

Harry Palmer

I see they're also forking out for Isaiah Oabourne this year.

Eye for a player that lot...

Whit? :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/28/hearts-hibernian-scottish-premier-league

'When asked whether he expects to be permitted time to change matters, Calderwood replied: "Oh yes." On transfer dealings, he added: "We are done. Ready to go. Perfect." It all sounded as bemusing as it looks.

Supporters, or a lack of them, could play a part in the thinking of the Hibs board. The visiting stand was far from full for the campaign's first Edinburgh derby and crowds at Easter Road are also dwindling to a worrying degree.

The marriage between Calderwood and Hibs is destined to end in tears, with the only remaining question surrounding when such a split will occur.'

He is doing a great job better than yogi :woot: lets just keep quiet :whistling:

Archived