IAN MURRAY

suds66

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hearts_crazy

Ok, i understand that some are trying to be funny, but seriously, am I alone in finding this extremely distasteful?

I have seen 1st hand how painful and debilitating arthritis is and would not wish it on anyone, including Ian Murray.

Surely our support has more class than this! This is the sort of s***e I would expect from Hibs fans.

No tin hat on here. Fire away the abuse. The words of cretins does not bother me 1 jot!!!

You have a point here. I can't stand the sight of Ian Murray, never have been able to stomach him, but arthritis at his age really is tragic. Come on guys lay off the mocking the afflicted bit, keep it Football related or about the throbber's personality, not his physical limitations.

Tynecastle Valhalla

the whole cripple chat on here is pretty horrible to be honest

however as a character i cant stand him

Sexton Hardcastle

I can just picture the men in white coats rushing on in the next derby to draw the curtains up around old Ian.

Newbury-racecourse.jpg

Shame

• Moderators

Too many rule breaches to save the thread.

Would all members please be reminded that wishing injury or even death on individuals is against the forum rules.

If you've done this in this thread, you're probably going to get a message from a moderator shortly.

Archived