IAN MURRAY

suds66

Once again this moron gets away with absolute thuggery

In one word please express your opinion of the sad hibbie loser.................

F U D.................................

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel sorry for the guy.

He was once a dynamic goal scoring midfielder and he's now reduced to an absolute donkey mostly due to his medical condition. Can't say I like him but he's no Riordan. There was the haircut thing about 10 years ago but otherwise I don't recall him doing much to upset me except putting in rough tackles, but that's all he has left in his game. He's a 1st division player at best now and if he's good enough to play for and captain hibs, that's a good thing.

Busby2Gibson

I've forgotten whatever it was he had that made him seem like a half decent player when he was on the up - now he just runs around trying to foul, harry and maim. He had been quiet up until the first goal went in then he switched into heedless thug mode. Stevo's tackle was just what he needed. Well worth the booking.

He was once a dynamic goal scoring midfielder and he's now reduced to an absolute donkey mostly due to his medical condition. Can't say I like him but he's no Riordan. There was the haircut thing about 10 years ago but otherwise I don't recall him doing much to upset me except putting in rough tackles, but that's all he has left in his game. He's a 1st division player at best now and if he's good enough to play for and captain hibs, that's a good thing.

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

Keep him playing -- the longer he plays the better our chances

He has passed his 'best' -- now slow and clumsy with little thought as to the consequences of his actions -- when he is playing our chances improve -- so 'there's only 1 Ian Murray' !!!!

When was this please?

He has scored 13 goals in his career.

Hamill stomped him after his disgraceful challenge in the corner. Happened right in front of me and it looked like Hamill may have been giving him a bit of payback . Murray is a talentless nobody and i've yet to see him have a decent game for any team at any level. He's also a vicious thug as he's proven over the years.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He really is too shite to get worked up about. :rofl:

It warms my heart knowing that he ******* HATES us yet there is nothing he can do to beat us.

:verysmug:

Once again this moron gets away with absolute thuggery

In one word please express your opinion of the sad hibbie loser.................

F U D.................................

sorry mods

Roaster

Hamill stomped him after his disgraceful challenge in the corner. Happened right in front of me and it looked like Hamill may have been giving him a bit of payback . Murray is a talentless nobody and i've yet to see him have a decent game for any team at any level. He's also a vicious thug as he's proven over the years.

He gave him a wee trample, lucky the ref didn't see it, but how he pulled out of the left hook was genius, so close to losing it, you could see he wanted to smash him one :)

Archived