IAN MURRAY

suds66

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patrick Bateman

It's a sickening indictment of Scottish football that the Arthritic cripple has Scotland caps. Those were dark, dark days.

chester copperpot

A gambling addict, hibee cripple roaster who pishes the bed.

In one word.

Fecking tremendous.

He really is too shite to get worked up about. :rofl:

It warms my heart knowing that he ******* HATES us yet there is nothing he can do to beat us.

:verysmug:

:verysmug:

hearts_crazy

Captain :rofl:

Dirty ******* bassa, and Ian Black is public enemy no 1 go figure

Tommy Wiseau

He is a born loser. Everything about him screams it.

He plays derbies like I would if I got picked - no ability but just kicking lumps out of anything that moves. It pleases me more that no matter what he does, he finds it impossible to get a red card in the derby; just means we get to watch him suffer on the park. :smuggy:

Busby2Gibson

Captain :rofl:

Dirty ******* bassa, and Ian Black is public enemy no 1 go figure

Yeah good question. Unless it's because one used to play for the *uns and the other one injured a *uns player.

Cappuccino Kid

Find it amusing they plan a comedy night for his testimonial. Think he's put in enough comedy performances in games against us.

Toxteth O'Grady

Murray is just embarrasing himself now.

He is toiling for pace so has to resort to dirty stuff.

...a bit disco

They're not so fond of him over the road these days either!

"Only proper midfielder? crazy%20smiley.gif Anyone that thinks Ian Murray is good enough for our club needs a kick in the baws. Absolutely diabolical. Never would have started him and it shows how low we've come that ANYBODY regards him as our best midfielder. Patheticly slow.... and lets be honest, without the Hibs tinted specs on, he's nothing but a hammer throwing thug."

Followed by...

"I disagree he is not quick enough to be a hammer thrower. But his lack of football ability is frightening. He must be one of the worst player in the ****y SPL ."

:lol:

...a bit disco
Gregory House M.D.

I actually feel sorry for the guy.

He was once a dynamic goal scoring midfielder and he's now reduced to an absolute donkey mostly due to his medical condition. Can't say I like him but he's no Riordan. There was the haircut thing about 10 years ago but otherwise I don't recall him doing much to upset me except putting in rough tackles, but that's all he has left in his game. He's a 1st division player at best now and if he's good enough to play for and captain hibs, that's a good thing.

Not a very catchy word.

Hateful.

Ok, i understand that some are trying to be funny, but seriously, am I alone in finding this extremely distasteful?

I have seen 1st hand how painful and debilitating arthritis is and would not wish it on anyone, including Ian Murray.

Surely our support has more class than this! This is the sort of s***e I would expect from Hibs fans.

No tin hat on here. Fire away the abuse. The words of cretins does not bother me 1 jot!!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Ok, i understand that some are trying to be funny, but seriously, am I alone in finding this extremely distasteful?

I have seen 1st hand how painful and debilitating arthritis is and would not wish it on anyone, including Ian Murray.

Surely our support has more class than this! This is the sort of s***e I would expect from Hibs fans.

No tin hat on here. Fire away the abuse. The words of cretins does not bother me 1 jot!!!

Murray deserves everything thats coming his way.

Murray, is an utter erse, you dont go out of your way to injure fellow "pro's" unless your an utter erse...

Its sad when a footballer is suffering for the sport.....difference is , he aint a footballer

Karma bites you in the butt.....Ian Murray has been bitten.

On yesterdays evidence, we have a new eejit to laugh at ....Griffiths , grade A throbber !

maltese jambo

In threads like this people come out to show their true colours; then are the first to pretend to be compassionate and clamber to pay their respects when a 'RIP - former Hearts player' threads.

Kids will be kids I suppose.

Hmm, clearly im alone in thinking the most dangerous tackle yesterday was from Stevo in the 1st half. Didn't actually think anything about it at the time, but after watching the game again last night it was a total shocker. Griffiths tackle wasn't far behind though.

Archived