The "We're going to beat Hibs so bad...." thread.

CMc

Aye, the cautious can gtf.

Poofs.

Who's being cautious? We'll beat them so bad meringues will feel sorry for them.

As always, I'm confident in the extreme pre derby. Hopefully we'll give some of the young players a run out from the bench after we bang the fourth in.

Gorgie Rules.

Anyone know the last time Hearts won after a euro tie??

Naaaaaaaaaaaah. We'll beat them so bad, their grandkids will be born with ruptured discs.

(Am I on my own here?)

Ribery's Face

We're gonna beat hibs so bad, they'll look like alan mcgregors wife after a night of drinking stella!

We're gonna beat hibs so bad, they'll look like alan mcgregors wife after a night of drinking stella!

Finally.

We'll beat them like a dog, a dog, fools!

southside1874

Naaaaaaaaaaaah. We'll beat them so bad, their grandkids will be born with ruptured discs.

(Am I on my own here?)

I try to not share your confidence. It serves no purpose before a game yet leaves you looking stupid afterwards. The players will have to work for a win.

I try to not share your confidence. It serves no purpose before a game yet leaves you looking stupid afterwards. The players will have to work for a win.

Shit. I didn't realise my optimism could have any direct impact on the game.

Ribery's Face

We're gonna beat them soo bad theyre gonna look like ian murray after blackie gets a hold of him.

southside1874

Shit. I didn't realise my optimism could have any direct impact on the game.

In a derby anything can happen. Why set yourself up for a fall. You must be a youngster.? What is the point in claiming glory before you have it?

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry to pish on peoples parades, but I reckon the game will be very close and I'd be fecking delighted with the scrappiest of wins by a one goal margin, I'm too long in the tooth to think we're going to murder that mob, normally these games when we're expected to win backfire on us :ninja:

In a derby anything can happen. Why set yourself up for a fall. You must be a youngster.? What is the point in claiming glory before you have it?

I'm no youngster southside but I feel the same way. It's home games against the like of St J and St M that make me feel cautious. Against Hibs, I feel it is my duty as a Jambo to throw caution to the wind and predict that we are going to thrash the lving daylights out of them.

I have already predicted that Zally will score the 5th but I haven't said that will be the end of the scoring.

I trust Blunderwood to field a side which simply won't be able to live with us.

southside1874

I'm no youngster southside but I feel the same way. It's home games against the like of St J and St M that make me feel cautious. Against Hibs, I feel it is my duty as a Jambo to throw caution to the wind and predict that we are going to thrash the lving daylights out of them.

I have already predicted that Zally will score the 5th but I haven't said that will be the end of the scoring.

I trust Blunderwood to field a side which simply won't be able to live with us.

What is the point in thinking what the result will be if you can just wait and find out what happens? Why predict something that will prevail and give answers.?

Ribery's Face

What is the point in thinking what the result will be if you can just wait and find out what happens? Why predict something that will prevail and give answers.?

What a hoot you are. Must be the life of a party with comments like that. Would you go into a bookies and say that?

southside1874

What a hoot you are. Must be the life of a party with comments like that. Would you go into a bookies and say that?

I don't do bookies mate. How long does your party live for? All I'm saying mate is whats the point in living this stupid lie that you think something is going to happen when you can wait and see. Do you spend your bets before they come up? We have a game to play before I know we have won. Your celebrating a bit too early........

Gregory House M.D.

I don't do bookies mate. How long does your party live for? All I'm saying mate is whats the point in living this stupid lie that you think something is going to happen when you can wait and see. Do you spend your bets before they come up? We have a game to play before I know we have won. Your celebrating a bit too early........

Possibly the most depressing thing I've ever read. :rofl:

southside1874

Possibly the most depressing thing I've ever read. :rofl:

You forgot the "when you can wait and see" I'm not surprised you get depressed so easy. Just calm your pants mate. There is a game to play yet and its a derby.

Gregory House M.D.

You forgot the "when you can wait and see" I'm not surprised you get depressed so easy. Just calm your pants mate. There is a game to play yet and its a derby.

Was just a wee laugh at your choice of words. FWIW, I agree.

Define youngster? I Don't see any danger in posting optimistic banter under an assumed name on an internet discussion board.

We're going to bust them up.

All I'm saying mate is whats the point in living this stupid lie that you think something is going to happen when you can wait and see.

'Shit, he's on to us...'

ratzinger_appears_with_pope_john_paul_ii_during_a_mass.jpg

Anything less that an 18 goal lead by half time and i'll be in tears. Hibs are gonna get destroyed today.

boy_in_maroon

since standing through the torture of new year 1973 i have always wanted "payback" we have come close on a few occasions, but no cigar, maybe this time, they are poor all over the park, but I'd be delighted hammering them 1-0 :thumbsup:

We're going to beat Hibs so bad they'll be forced to graciously admit that the better side played them off the park

Too far fetched?

OK

Try

We're going to beat Hibs so bad the air of depression over Leith will create it's own microclimate

Jambo, Goodbye

We're gonna beat the Hibs so bad, they're gonna have to change their strip to black and blue!

Ribery's Face

We're going to beat Hibs so bad they'll be forced to graciously admit that the better side played them off the park

Too far fetched?

OK

Try

We're going to beat Hibs so bad the air of depression over Leith will create it's own microclimate

YES! haha :lol:

We're gonna beat the Hibs so bad, they're gonna have to change their strip to black and blue!

we're going to beat them up so bad, even their dentist wont be able to identify them :lol:

Oh jeez :facepalm:

:rudi:

Too far fetched?

OK

Try

:yas:

we're going to beat them up so bad, even their dentist wont be able to identify them :lol:

It's only taken twelve hours.

I want to see our goal difference at least the same as Motherwells after this game.

They're dead meat. I pity the fools. They're about to enter a world of pain.

We're gonna beat Hibs so bad they'll need wheelbarrows to move the big mound of green and white scarves on the pitch

Anyone know the last time Hearts won after a euro tie??

:verysmug:

Archived