Am I Bitter?

Rawrrrrrrr

That I want Roman Bednars FA cup and Premiership dream to crash and burn?

I'd love it if he ended up at crewe or wrexham in 2 years:p

Toxteth O'Grady

Yes that is bitter.

I didn't rate him when he was with us due to his "touch of an elephant"

But it shows what can be done with a bit of decent managing and coaching.

He is a prime example of all that has been wrong with Hearts

Yes, yes you are.

acch who cares

I would still love bednars career to crash and burn

People give vlad a hard time but the fact is bednar was a waste of space here and he has to take most of the blame for that as he never delivered and used a few minor injuries as justification for being an overweight unfit *****

Yes I think you are bitter, I hope WBA and Bednar go on to bigger and better things, I also have no problem with what Roman has said, I think all his comments have been directed at the Hearts Mis-Management team and the way he was treated and not at the hearts fans. I have often seen him (and his wife) sitting with the fans at away games, most notably Fir park, I feel we (hearts) never gave him a fair run in the team.

I just hope there's no way West Brom can get out the deal to sign him. He was **** today, much like I remember him at Hearts for the most part.

Bindy Badgy

Yes you are.

If we hadn't imploded he could of been a very good player for us. I don't blame anyone that wants away from Hearts. Most players seem to go backwards when they join us.

Ibrahim Tall
I just hope there's no way West Brom can get out the deal to sign him. He was **** today, much like I remember him at Hearts for the most part.

He was injured, should never have started in the first place.

Do The Dance

I don't want his career to crash and burn. As said above, it's not as if the guy has come out and slated us (the fans). We all know that the club is a joke at the moment, but none of us like it being confirmed - especially by the players!

He was injured, should never have started in the first place.

You're right, cos Miller has done more in 8mins than Bednar done in 60. :P

Yes you are.

If we hadn't imploded he could of been a very good player for us. I don't blame anyone that wants away from Hearts. Most players seem to go backwards when they join us.

Agree,I have no problem with any Hearts player who wants out of this circus in any way they can.

The player I feel most sorry for is Pressley,he tried his hardest to change Vlads mad ways and try and keep Hearts dignity but got sacked and vilified by a large section of the fans.

But I'm not bitter am I.

You bet your fecking arse I am.

I don't want his career to crash and burn. As said above, it's not as if the guy has come out and slated us (the fans). We all know that the club is a joke at the moment, but none of us like it being confirmed - especially by the players!

My problem with bednar is he never gave us what he could, he got plenty of opportunities and the only time he performed was in the big games

He had injuries yes but he still made a lot of appearences and didnt do enough

Add to this his attitude and big head as well as his laziness and weight and tbh he annoys me]

Yes our club is mismanaged but Bednar was as much to blame for his crappy time at hearts as anyone else so I think its very poor taste he is turning round and having a go at us

Especially when they let him go when we really shouldnt have

Do The Dance
My problem with bednar is he never gave us what he could, he got plenty of opportunities and the only time he performed was in the big games

Add to this his attitude and big head as well as his laziness and weight and tbh he annoys me]

Yes our club is mismanaged but Bednar was as much to blame for his crappy time at hearts as anyone else so I think its very poor taste he is turning round and having a go at us

I'm not disagreeing with any of that.

Tell me one thing,I take it you work,if so if your manager or owner of the firm fecks you about something stupid do you still give them your all?

Tell me one thing,I take it you work,if so if your manager or owner of the firm fecks you about something stupid do you still give them your all?

How did he do that?

Bednar was given a pretty prime role and plenty of appearences when he was fit and he didnt deliver so he was dropped for players who actually looked interested

How did he do that?

Bednar was given a pretty prime role and plenty of appearences when he was fit and he didnt deliver so he was dropped for players who actually looked interested

He ,like others were constantly fecked about by Vlad and his hench men,funny how Bednar was looking like a very promising talent under GB,then like others couldn't give a monkeys after all the turmoil,why should he give a toss about Hearts run under Vlads regime when it was quite clear they didn't give a toss about him or anyone for that matter.

I am hoping that wba lose not because of Bednar

Because I would love seeing mowbary greetin pus after they get beat

football philosphy blah blah blah

He ,like others were constantly fecked about by Vlad and his hench men,funny how Bednar was looking like a very promising talent under GB,then like others couldn't give a monkeys after all the turmoil,why should he give a toss about Hearts run under Vlads regime when it was quite clear they didn't give a toss about him or anyone for that matter.

What exactly did he do?

Bednar regularly started when fit and regularly done nothing, even under burley

Other than the game he got done in bt andrews he never did enough

What exactly did he do?

Bednar regularly started when fit and regularly done nothing, even under burley

Other than the game he got done in bt andrews he never did enough

Ahh ,like so many others who have managed to get a Hearts strip in the past 2-3 years.

Point is ,under a good manager he does flourish.

Under a crackpot regime he like others,doesn't function right,he seem to be the type of player who needs a good manager to keep on top off him,there's been loads like that throughout the history of football.

alwaysthereinspirit

Simply put. Yes.

Dont think Bednar ever asked to go on loan to anyone.

Just wanted a fair shake.

... and had the humiliation of getting his ears publicly boxed by the Mad One ...

Ryan Gosling

'FA Cup semi means more to me than Scottish Cup medal'

Enjoy your day out Roman?

Up ye

Archived