Webster

Grainger

Jonsson

Mrowiec

Driver

Skacel

Stevenson

Sutton

As long as Black and Mrowiec don't both play I will be happy. I'd play Robinson before Skacel too.

heartsfc_fan

Harsh to drop McGowan and Robinson after last night.

I'd go:

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Jonsson

Mrowiec

Driver

Robinson

Templeton

Sutton

I like the cut of your jib

Kello

Mcgowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Driver

Robinson

Jonsson

Templeton

Smith

Sutton

Kello

Mcgowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Driver

Robinson

Jonsson

Templeton

Smith

Sutton

Yes Please!! :thumbsup:

kello

hammill

zal

webster

grainger

jonsson

novikovas

skacel

robinson

temps

smith

eggy looked good last night and comfortable in the middle of the park. sit him in behind that four and let us rip them a new one. they won't know where to go

Should play the same team as last night....they will be full of confidence and played well.if its not broken dont fix it.

Kello

McGowan

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Hammil

Robinson

Skacel

Driver

Sutton/Stevenson

Smith/Elliott

Libertonian_II

This is the team I'd like to see; but more than likely not the one that will run out;

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Taoiul

Jonsson

Templeton

Driver

Skacel

Smith

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Taouil Hamill Eggert Temps/Driver

Robinson

Smith

jambojim1986

I think smith and mcgowan deserve to keep their places. smith looked better last night than any of our strikers in the last 4 years.

peebles jambo

robinson had a stinker against killie, temps has no confidence, also a stinker as sub against killie,our defence isn't the problem, it's the mid-field we need sorted out, adrian i'd leave out at home, he creates nothing, rudi is a must against the beggers, our forwards aren't exactly setting the fire alight,

robinson had a stinker against killie, temps has no confidence, also a stinker as sub against killie,our defence isn't the problem, it's the mid-field we need sorted out, adrian i'd leave out at home, he creates nothing, rudi is a must against the beggers, our forwards aren't exactly setting the fire alight,

Never heard of the saying 'Only as good/bad as your last game' ??

The team for Hibs should be the team from last night with Stevenson replacing either Rudi or Templeton

Kello must start.

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

Taouil Robinson Jonsson Novikovas

Sutton Smith

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Kello

Hamill

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Jonsson

Mrowiec

Driver

Skacel

Stevenson

Sutton

Dropping McGowan, Robinson and Smith after last night????

I would only maybe bring in Kello from the team that faced Spurs... Even then, McDonald saved a pen on top of his other shaky moments.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Templeton looks as though he is going to hit top form versus Hibs... He was well up for it last night and asked a few questions of far better players than are in the Hibs ranks. Dropping Temps would be insanity. :blink:

Cut The Crap

Not sure it makes much difference who we play up front. The key will be to keep the ball on the deck and get players forward in support when we're attacking.

Kello

McGowan

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Jonsson

Robinson

Driver

Skacel

Templeton

Sutton

Would be happy enough to see Suso for Temps and Taouil for Skacel if they're deemed fit enough.

rossthejambo

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Jonsson Robinson

Driver Obua Templeton

Sutton

Alan Johnson

Kello

Templeton Robinson Jonsson Driver

Stevenson

Smith

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Tynecastle Valhalla

i would play:

kello

hammil

webster

mcgowan

grainger

suso

skacel

medhi

novikovas

elliott

sutton

think we would hammer them with that team

Napoleon  Wilson

I believe that we must have a strike partner for John Sutton. Sutton and Elliott upfront would be excellent :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Got a feeling that Hamill and Elliott are both set to start seeing as how they were both left behind and think Sergio didn't want to risk them incase either picked up a knock. Reckon we'll see something along the lines of:

Kello

Hamill Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Stevenson Elliott

Templeton'sUnderpants

Kello

McGowan. Zal. Webster. Grainger.

Temps. Eggy. Stevenson. Novi.

Sutton. Smith.

Kello

Hamill Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Mrowiec

Black Jonsson

Stevenson Driver

Sutton

Templeton looks as though he is going to hit top form versus Hibs... He was well up for it last night and asked a few questions of far better players than are in the Hibs ranks. Dropping Temps would be insanity. :blink:

Really? It's amazing how 2 people can watch the same game and see it differently. I thought Templeton was poor last night. Don't get me wrong i think he'll be a cracking player buy I thought he was really poor. Just my opinion though.

Napoleon  Wilson

Kello

McGowan, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger

Driver, Stevenson, Mrowiec, Templeton

Sutton, Elliott

Kello

Stevenson

Smith

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

:thumb::av-1001::clubbed:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hurooba,

I know what you mean,

People always see things differently and that is what makes these dort of forums interesting.

I thought Templeton, last night, was really up for it, he may not have scored but the confidence he was showing when trying to flick the ball over two defenders and collect it behind them in the box, would have been admirable against St Mirren away, let alone Spurs at WHL... Against a defence like Hibs' in the mood that lassie was in, we would have seen another great individuall goal in my opinion. I think he would explode in to the derby on Sunday and I reckon he is the one player that Hibs are fearing the most in our team right now. :)

winston churchill

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Smith Stevenson

Hurooba,

I know what you mean,

People always see things differently and that is what makes these dort of forums interesting.

I thought Templeton, last night, was really up for it, he may not have scored but the confidence he was showing when trying to flick the ball over two defenders and collect it behind them in the box, would have been admirable against St Mirren away, let alone Spurs at WHL... Against a defence like Hibs' in the mood that lassie was in, we would have seen another great individuall goal in my opinion. I think he would explode in to the derby on Sunday and I reckon he is the one player that Hibs are fearing the most in our team right now. :)

He certainly puts in an awful lot of effort and he does have skill in abundance but just last night nothing seemed to come off for him. I hope you're right too and he runs rings round the Hibs defence, he certainly should be confident against them!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm well off the mark plenty times Hurooba but... Reckon he will be Looking to get that goal scoring run kicked off again like he did last season. That Hibs defence is utter garbage and I expect our skillfull players to rape it on Sunday. :)

I thought he was poor last night.

I'm well off the mark plenty times Hurooba but... Reckon he will be Looking to get that goal scoring run kicked off again like he did last season. That Hibs defence is utter garbage and I expect our skillfull players to rape it on Sunday. :)

Sergio selection

Kello

Hamill Zal Webster Danny

Mrowiec

Temps Black Stevenson Driver

Sutton

My selection change Jonnson for Mrowiec and Elliot for Sutton.

I might have a season ticket (needs upgraded from child seat) for Hearts fan. will know tomorrow. Main stand

Kello

Mcgowan

Jonsson

Webster

Grainger

Driver

Robinson

Skacel

Templeton

Smith

Sutton

My team:

Kello

Suso Robinson Jonsson Driver

Sutton Smith

I reckon that'll be pretty similar to Sergio's team except Stevenson and Novikovas will be in ahead of Suso and Sutton.

Kello

Templeton Jonsson Robinson Novikovas

Elliott Smith

I thought he was poor last night.

Bang on the money there, he is becoming so predictable, the constant cutting inside and running straight into traffic is infuriating. He did it again last night, all night long.

Archived