Mrowiec

Skacel

Obua

Templeton

Elliott

Sutton

Libertonian_II

I thought he was poor last night.

I thought he was good last night. He was always available to take the ball to the opposition at pace and had them backing off. Although he doesn't always get past his man, there's always the chance that ball will break favourably when the defence is on the back foot. Some fans expect too much from Templeton

Victor Meldrew

The team I would pick:

Kello

Grainger

Webster

Zaliukas

McGowan

Jonsson

Robinson

Skacel

Templeton

Elliott

Smith

Regal Kingston

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Taouil Jonnson Mrowiec Novikovas

Templeton

Sutton

Skacel on after 60 mins

Kello

McGowan

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Templeton

Johnsson

Robinson

Rudi

Sutton

Smith

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Templeton Jonsson Robinson Novikovas

Elliott Smith

really like this team,

However this is a lot of changes to the team thats been playing in the league and i just cant see PS putting this team out

Think he'll go for this -

Kello

Graniger

Zal

Webster

Mcgowan

Temps

Johnsson

Mrowiec

Novi

Sutton

Stevo

TyphoonJambo

Yes Please!! :thumbsup:

If this team didn't absolutely smash the tramps we would have some real questions to ask ouselves as to whether we were going to achieve anything this year. A great mix of strength, youth and experience. Get them picked.

This is the team I'd like to see; but more than likely not the one that will run out;

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Taoiul

Jonsson

Templeton

Driver

Skacel

Smith

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Black Robinson

Driver Obua Novikovas

Smith

My team, no chance of it happening, but I think this team would give the 'wee team' a hiding.

Kello

Hamill

McGowan

Webster

Grainger

Robinson

Eggy

Taouil

Driver

Stevenson

Smith

Subs: MacDonald, Temps, Sutton, Skacel, Obua, Elliot, McHattie

Times headline today: "Sergio happy to stick with youngsters for derby clash".

Amongst other things, the article states:

Sergio has urged his players,whether they are experienced or not, to treat the sell-out encounter like any other game.

:facepalm:

The former Sporting Lisbon manager said: "I played a few derbies in Lisbon and Porto.These games all have big noise around us but we should be focused on our job and do what we do every workday."

"We need three points. Because of that we should just be focused on our work. It is a derby, it is always emotional. I don't want my players to be emotional. I want them very cold and focused on what they have to do."

I don't like this. I'm fine with the JJ approach to derbies, which seemed to involve Lockie throwing chairs at the players for a few hours before the match and making them very emotional indeed. Still, in Sergio we trust and all that.

Gregory House M.D.

Times headline today: "Sergio happy to stick with youngsters for derby clash".

Amongst other things, the article states:

Sergio has urged his players,whether they are experienced or not, to treat the sell-out encounter like any other game.

The former Sporting Lisbon manager said: "I played a few derbies in Lisbon and Porto.These games all have big noise around us but we should be focused on our job and do what we do every workday."

"We need three points. Because of that we should just be focused on our work. It is a derby, it is always emotional. I don't want my players to be emotional. I want them very cold and focused on what they have to do."

I don't like this. I'm fine with the JJ approach to derbies, which seemed to involve Lockie throwing chairs at the players for a few hours before the match and making them very emotional indeed. Still, in Sergio we trust and all that.

I think he's spot on :unsure:

I think he's spot on :unsure:

He may well be, and let's hope his approach brings the three points.

It's just that I always experience a deep sense of unease whenever those in charge of a football club attempt to downplay the emotional element of a derby. It makes me feel they've profoundly misunderstood something that the people who are the football club - the fans - understand only too well.

Gregory House M.D.

He may well be, and let's hope his approach brings the three points.

It's just that I always experience a deep sense of unease whenever those in charge of a football club attempt to downplay the emotional element of a derby. It makes me feel they've profoundly misunderstood something that the people who are the football club - the fans - understand only too well.

Yes, but IMO emotional men are far more likely to make mistakes. Obviously PS can't rid them of all emotion and they'll all want to win, but if he stops them from going for individual glory and put all their emotions into working as a team, i reckon we could be far more clinical.

Youngsters trying heroics in derbies could be disastrous. By all means if we're losing at HT, get Locke in to crack skulls. :lol:

Attention Hibernian supporters, Hibs are 4/1 to win tomorrow

For those that don't understand gambling, that means if you put ?10 on, you lose ?10woot.gif

Archived