Steve Clarke for manager?

JamboSean

I know this has been done before on here, but according to today's BBC Gossip Column, he's looking for a managerial career of his own.

He's worked under Mourinho, so he'll have picked up a few things. He's trained and trained with some genuine world class players. He's also worked with huffy superstars like Shevchenko, Lampard ect, so he'll take no non-sense from our lot.

The only problem I see with him would be finding and scouting players. Don't think he's had any experience at that level. Saying that, I'm sure Vlad would have a big say in any transfers regardless.

Would you take him? I'd give him a try. Not to mention he's a blue. :rolleyes:

Funny you should say that. Thought exactly the same thing when I saw it. Besides, Romanov's got history of employing former Chelsea assistants.

For what it's worth, I would take him in a flash!

Billy the Jambo
more chance of him bringing in alex millar from liverpool.

Fecking hell dont give the mad one any ideas

Italian Lambretta

I mentioned him months ago as a possible option, but he was still working under Morinho at the time. Times have now changed and he is certainly the type of person we should be looking at.

Whether or not he would be interested is another matter.

I know this has been done before on here, but according to today's BBC Gossip Column, he's looking for a managerial career of his own.

He's worked under Mourinho, so he'll have picked up a few things. He's trained and trained with some genuine world class players. He's also worked with huffy superstars like Shevchenko, Lampard ect, so he'll take no non-sense from our lot.

The only problem I see with him would be finding and scouting players. Don't think he's had any experience at that level. Saying that, I'm sure Vlad would have a big say in any transfers regardless.

I still maintain my stance.

He is one of them and I would never welcome him here. I would rather we gave the job to Keith ruddy Wright than him.

IMO it will be a short term managers appointment untill SF gets his ticket,then it will be back to the Rix scenario"I helped you,so you do what your told".

Stuart Lyon

I seem to recall that there was some hesitancy on Chelsea's part when his contract was up for renewal last year. I think he only got a new one for a year.

Stuart Lyon

Correction. From a newspaper article in November 2007

Clarke only signed a 300,000-a-year three-year deal two months ago,

Only a Game

A cheating lie down merchant who is not welcome at Hearts.

Victor Meldrew
St Bribery - 82-87. Not interested.

Exactly. He was part of that team.

He could win every honour in the game, but as far as I am concerned he would NEVER be welcome at Tynecatle.

Archived