Berra rated at 3 Mill...........

Clerry Jambo

The White Cockade

I can't see anyone offering 3 mill for him

but if they did i'm sure we'd take it

Would be surprised if he's still willing to part with ?3 million for Berra after watching the huns pump 4 past us in that game.

winston churchill

nearly as funny as the,?1.5 million rated jose i cant head the ball or mark my man goncalves.

nearly as funny as the,?1.5 million rated jose i cant head the ball or mark my man goncalves.

you forgot his 'excelent' positional sense.

3 million would be a bargain, would rather keep him here and sell for 5 or 6 million in a year or two tho.

Would be surprised if he's still willing to part with ?3 million for Berra after watching the huns pump 4 past us in that game.

The wolves scout has been to the last 4 or 5 games at tynecastle so i doubt they are judging him on 1 game.

23 year old left sided defender who is currently captain of a top spl side and isa bout to break into the international scene. Using todays transfer values I think ?3m is a fair price. Fair to many people ready to rubbish the few decent players we have left. :rolleyes:

3 million would be a bargain, would rather keep him here and sell for 5 or 6 million in a year or two tho.

Are we including the 20 k's of coke you snorted before you made that comment in that figure:rolleyes:

3 million and Id literally bit their hands off, berra is vastly overrated

Clerry Jambo
Are we including the 20 k's of coke you snorted before you made that comment in that figure:rolleyes:

3 million and Id literally bit their hands off, berra is vastly overrated

How do you come to that opinion.

Who exactly overrates him - he's not splashed all over the papers like "real" overrated players mostly playing for the Old Squirm.

The lad has performed fairly consistently through all the pesh at the club recently, and as said in a previous post captain of the side and just breaking into the national side.

8 million for Hutton:eek:.......I think 3 million is fair in the current market.

Berra is no more than an ordinary player,im surprised teams even come to watch him as there are far better players around.

A tad overrated in my opinion.

Berra is no more than an ordinary player,im surprised teams even come to watch him as there are far better players around.

name some of the better left sided players in his position in the spl ?

rudi must stay

don't agree with that. Berra's only 20 but he absolutely strolls through games, last weeks game being an example of that. De Vries never even got close to goal. ?3 million is maybe an over-estimate though, we would be lucky to get ?1 million as he has no real experience

With Gordon and Hutton going for ?8m+, Brown costing ?4m. Valuations of good SPL players are certainly going up.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

3 mill for Berra is about market rate.

Makes an even bigger mockery out of the whole Judas webster saga. :mad:

Archived