Saints Row 2 Xbox360 and PS3

vegas-voss

I played the first one so I'll probably get the 2nd one. Was a good ending to the first one aswell, not sure about the plastic surgery bit though...

The ability to creat your own character and this throwing people off buildings seem a bit gimmicky. I think if GTA wasn't around then I'd probably quite fancy it but considering GTA never gets broing really then I don't think I'd be able to get into Saints Row.

The ability to creat your own character and this throwing people off buildings seem a bit gimmicky. I think if GTA wasn't around then I'd probably quite fancy it but considering GTA never gets broing really then I don't think I'd be able to get into Saints Row.

First Saints Row was a great game but it had alot of bugs(most sandbox games do)but im not really sure if this one looks like it has moved on alot from the first to be honest.Although obvoiusly Saints Row stole alot from Gta it had alot of good ideas of it's and better ways of implementing the things it stole from GTA.I have now noticed that GTA has now stolen the good parts of Saints to improve there own game aswell.

Archived