Are Scottish football fans moaning faced gits?

wibble

http://sport.scotsman.com/spl/Smith-hints-at--Rangers.3951246.jp

Seems it's not just Hearts who have a bad tempered, unsatisfied Home support.

I remember when Jordan had us at the top of the league and there were still people in the crowd yelling and screaming at players.

Are the Scots, by nature, a bunch of moaning faced gits with a total lack of perspective? It seems to me that moaning is the national past-time, and not just a football thing.

colinmaroon

But we Hearts supporters wouldn't complain if it was us up there with a defensive based style of play, would we???

You bet your life!!!

Walter Smith - the new Craig Levein!!!!!!!!!

Charlie-Brown
Rangers brand of football is disgusting!

Juninho at Olympique Lyonnais and Ronaldinho at Barcelona both branded Rangers this season as ANTI-Football when they faced them.

We all get to watch high quality football on tv, Premiership games and Champions League football. This must be something to do with it. Aberdeen fans moan about Calderwood, Celtic fans about Strachan, Killie about JJ. The Rangers fans are unhappy with their football and Dundee Utd fans can't even be bothered going. At least we are happy. :)

Charlie-Brown

Rangers could win a domestic treble this season - if they do they will have been the team of the least quality to have ever achieved this feat in my opinion.

Correct, all fans moan, and far too much!

Reading 'Hearts Best Ever Season,' and it is full of fans moaning and press criticism.

It was ever thus!

Orkneyjambo

All Walter Smith is doing is setting out the best team he can - there's not a lot of talent there after all. I would love to see what our team of two years ago would have done in this season's league !

john brownlee

Yes

People dont realise how good the SPl is

What was it ten years ago that SPL had the sky tv to ourselves, I was living in engerland at the time and one of my mates had sky tv you almost had to book a seat at his house when scottish football was on

It was so popular not only with the few scots down there but the limeys as well

One of the local boozers got sky on the back of SPL games and when it ended thanks to the greed of the squirm, his clientele and business dropped considerably.

I have been to his boozer a few times since then and its now the usual Sunday meal pub. No atmosphere and full of indiscipline snotty nosed kids running amok. The only visible signs of the good old days are the scottish strips still on the wall

Yes you don't appreciate what you have until its gone, now we have sultana and dominance of the uglies every week on our screens

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

All fans moan and every support has a small minority who will boo certain players or the team at times. Considering how far behind Celtic they were when WS took over and what he's done since he came in, that just shows what an ungrateful bunch of idiots (or probably buckied-up neds) that lot are.

Archived