VDV

lou

Sorry if already posted.

What was that about??you would think we were their biggest rivals and had spent 90 mins abusing him and his family

3fingersreid

thats what crossed my mind :unsure: too however as he went on to show all his skill I guess he`s forgiven mind Gommes showed a touch of class at the end giving away his top after signing it then applauding the Hearts fans

thats what crossed my mind :unsure: too however as he went on to show all his skill I guess he`s forgiven mind Gommes showed a touch of class at the end giving away his top after signing it then applauding the Hearts fans

Was very impressed with Gommes at the end and Arry

Dr. Bapswent

He ran up to the wheatfield stand right in front of me and gave it GIRUY,quite bemusing

You mean.....he celebrated a goal.....in a European competition......!

ccc46-03---Shocked.jpg

rossthejambo

He ran up to the wheatfield stand right in front of me and gave it GIRUY,quite bemusing

Celebrated his first goal of the season the same way as he seems to celebrate every other goal.

Think some people need to stop getting so precious about players celebrating.

You mean.....he celebrated a goal.....in a European competition......!

ccc46-03---Shocked.jpg

He celebrated in a strange,aggressive manner,did not offend me just found it all quite bemusing.

Would feel the same if we drew Albion Rovers in the cup and Rudi celebrated in this manner in front of their fans

Celebrated his first goal of the season the same way as he seems to celebrate every other goal.

Think some people need to stop getting so precious about players celebrating.

Maybe he does celebrate every goal in this manner,have not noticed,people on here would be foaming at the mouth if it was O'Connor, Naismith or Stokes

He always celebrates like that

I should know - have seen it enough times

;-)

Cheers as I say have never noticed,was right in front of me and found it a bit OTT,were you happy too see your namesake on the pitch at half time

kingantti1874

He always celebrates like that

I should know - have seen it enough times

;-)

hes coming right out of my dream team :angry::P only kidding - seriously though what a bargain for ?7m or ?8m...

loveofthegame

Absolutely incredible player. Probably saying "I've got more talent in my right pinky nail than any of you"

Cheers as I say have never noticed,was right in front of me and found it a bit OTT,were you happy too see your namesake on the pitch at half time

Did not see it unfotunately. Was it Snr or Jnr? If it was junior I am really gutted!

hes coming right out of my dream team :angry::P only kidding - seriously though what a bargain for ?7m or ?8m...

Possibly the buy of the season in terms of value for money be nice if Harry and Levy pull another one out of the bag like that this season.

Did not see it unfotunately. Was it Snr or Jnr? If it was junior I am really gutted!

JNR, I'm afraid

Would be concerned if it was Senior :o

Ray Winstone

He had probably been reading the forum and seen some of the 'kickback experts' predicting Hearts to get a result because of how 'intimidating' the atmosphere would be at Tynecastle.

:vrface:

Probably proves a point off the epitome of last night.

Spurs players like VDV up for hearts player looking to swap shirts and pat backs.

Very good!!! I have never said I found if offensive,just thought it a bit strange

Me too, made an arse of himself.

Buffalo Bill

Maybe as kid, he got his inspiration to become a world class footballer by watching old Hibs games on VHS?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Ignore all the wanky sarcastic posts that make out they are somehow above this.

It was bizarre. It was definitely like a giruy.

Were folk saying they same when Scott Brown gestured to the Berwick fans? No, they weren't. There was a massive thread on here asking what that was all about and calling him all the names under the sun.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I watched it on the highlights again there. Doesn't look like a GIRUY. Could run to his own fans though. Who really cares though?

Johanes de Silentio

It was definitely like a giruy.

So what if it was?

It happens, folks - deal with it.

So what if it was?

It happens, folks - deal with it.

I don't think anyone is in bits about it. The boy just commented on it and he's getting all sorts of shite comments.

It happened right infront of me and the feeling around us what what was that all about. Mind you, none of us were celebrating the goal like others probably were.

Tommy Wiseau

Always a classy move to give it the GIRFUY to some diddy team supporters in a backwater footballing nation. Well done VDV. :thumbsup:

the general feeling seems to be that because he is a great player it is simply not our right to think he is a dick. had it been fat gary or scot broon there would be uproar

Johanes de Silentio

The boy just commented on it and he's getting all sorts of shite comments.

Rightly so - we lost a goal, and the bad men from the better team are rubbing it in - boo ******* hoo.

I'm more concerned by the fact that they carved us wide open again and again - sure, Spurs were excellent in their passing, movement, pace, power, and finishing, but we have to cope better with those types of situations.

I'm not the slightet bit bothered about Spurs' goal celebrations - others may view it differently, of course.

Rightly so - we lost a goal, and the bad men from the better team are rubbing it in - boo ******* hoo.

I'm more concerned by the fact that they carved us wide open again and again - sure, Spurs were excellent in their passing, movement, pace, power, and finishing, but we have to cope better with those types of situations.

I'm not the slightet bit bothered about Spurs' goal celebrations - others may view it differently, of course.

No worries, don't see why you are hanging about the thread then but your the boss.

Johanes de Silentio

Always a classy move to give it the GIRFUY to some diddy team supporters in a backwater footballing nation. Well done VDV. :thumbsup:

Quite - mind when Neil McCann cupped his ear to the unclean at Easter Road?

I'm not at all in favour of players getting it right up opposing fans, but it's nothing to wet ones panties about.

Johanes de Silentio

No worries, don't see why you are hanging about the thread then but your the boss.

Not really your concern, is it?

Like you say, no worries.

I'm not at all in favour of players getting it right up opposing fans, but it's nothing to wet ones panties about.

Your not quite getting it. That was a derby and they are oh so good and we are a backwater. Total erse, but the comments attributed to him about Tynie; give him that.

Not really your concern, is it?

Like you say, no worries.

Christ, now who's getting touchy?

But aye, no worries.

NO WORRIES.

Johanes de Silentio

Your not quite getting it. That was a derby and they are oh so good and we are a backwater. Total erse, but the comments attributed to him about Tynie; give him that.

You're right - I'm not quite getting it - player scores a goal, and gets it up the opposition - right enough - totally unprecedented - my mistake - throw away the key.

Tommy Wiseau

If he'd cupped his ear to the supporters at Peterhead in a cup game, then maybe it would be a valid comparison, but it was a derby between two teams at the same level.

I honestly don't care about it, I was more bothered about the horrific defending that allowed him in, but it's some quite shan patter on this thread to be giving lou pelters just for passing comment on it. His comments were quite classy after the game, but getting it up the supporters of a diddy backwater league side when you're one of the best attacking midfielders in the world and play for one of the best sides in the world is not so much.

You're right - I'm not quite getting it - player scores a goal, and gets it up the opposition - right enough - totally unprecedented - my mistake - throw away the key.

Aye ok, maybe for the best.

Johanes de Silentio

If he'd cupped his ear to the supporters at Peterhead in a cup game, then maybe it would be a valid comparison.

That's a load of shite, Franco - either getting it up opposition fans is something to wet ones knickers about, or it't not.

Tommy Wiseau

That's a load of shite, Franco - either getting it up opposition fans is something to wet ones knickers about, or it't not.

:lol:

First of all, calm down John. You've been rocking around the board seething all day, and I'd direct you to the rule regarding showing courtesy to fellow members. :thumbsup:

Second, no it's not. If I have to explain to you why it's different gravy getting it up Rangers fans or Hibs fans from getting it up fans of a third divison part time side, then we're not going to go anywhere further anyway. Not a soul has wet their knickers over it in the slightest anyway.

Archived