40 tickets

scottg71

how do you know he dosent bring his family and mates to a few games just because its a big game and tickets are like hens teeth hes not allowed most games he could have 400 tickets and no one would bat an eye

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Do you think any 1 of those tickets were ever potentially going to be allocated to paying supporters?

Realistically, no. sad.gif

Dr. Bapswent

Realistically, no. sad.gif

In that case, I don't really get what Stevo has done wrong, other than jumped on an opportunity to take his family and friends.

Something I think most of us would do too!

From his perspective, better HIS family and friends than uninterested suits....

The Treasurer

I suppose the main issue here is, did the players pay for their own tickets? Probably not!

If that's the case, then it's no surprise that the club is ?30m + in debt, if that how it does its business normally. We have people (real fans) queuing up to buy tickets at ?30+ a skull and we appear to be giving them away as freebies. Makes good economic sense, eh?

:unsure:

I have no idea what you do for a living so not sure if it's relevant to you, but a lot of people have some sort of perks that come with their work (staff discounts etc)

Players get free tickets for games as a perk.

In this case, as has been pointed out, Stevo has probably got tickets from other players who don't have use for some of their allocation.

If knowing his granny is in the crowd helps inspire him to play the game of his life then that's fine by me.

Ryan Gosling

Haha! Fantastic level of seethe on here.

Best bit? The players all paid for their tickets and I reckon Stevo actually took about a fifth of that.

BURN HIM.

:jjyay:

40 tickets for one player is a heck of a lot for such an important game,Re how he went about it maybe Ryan should have kept quiet.

Independence

Is tonights game a sellout.I have no problem with Stevenson getting 40 tickets.

Of course the game is a sell-out.

Good luck to Stevenson. One of the perks of playing in the team.

I cant believe that anyone would complain about it!

SectionXpunter

Stevo could have 400 tickets if he wanted them.....all supporters had a chance to get a ticket, there were two public sales, and a reserved sale for season ticket holders.....putting my neck on the line, I'd say anyone who really wanted to be here tonight, will be :whistling:

kissthebadge

I think you are all way off the mark here.

In Stevenson's interview on HW he says something like he got about 40 requests for tickets when the draw was made. I don't remember hearing him say he ACTUALLY got 40 people a ticket!

If I come home from the match tonight with the sad empty feeling that we were exactly 40 singing voices short of a perfect atmosphere, I will issue a full and sincere apology. Until then, anyone who has a problem with Stevo's friends and family coming along to support him and the rest of the team can sook my dandersthumbsup.gif

I dont usually sing but I will tonight so only 39...

I was a cup final a few years ago (not Hearts) and the player got 53 as we all left in a bus from his mum and dad's.. he had to pay for them all..Though so did we...

I think you are all way off the mark here.

In Stevenson's interview on HW he says something like he got about 40 requests for tickets when the draw was made. I don't remember hearing him say he ACTUALLY got 40 people a ticket!

He did actually say that. I couldn't care less. Just leaving to go to the game.4e9c47cb-418f-f028.jpg

Footballfirst

I don't know about the home leg, but the players only got 2 tickets each for the away leg and they were asked to pay for them.

Reading some of the posts; this thread started over a story in the Daily ******, a paper that will belittle us at the first opportunity and write half truths (imo of course). If he has and said 40 mates/family make plenty of noise, who am I to argue. Unfortunately I have to settle for ITV4. Lets hope for a great game tonight and maybe we can replicate the Bayern victory. :thumbsup:

polwarthjambo

if he got 40 tickets they won't have been free, don't see why he shouldn't be able to sort out his mates with tickets if he's gonna pay for them. All the seethe merchants can go to their bed happy though that 40 of stevo's mates turned up to see how utterly out of depth he was on that pitch tonight (not the only one mind you).

Archived