Official I've got my WHL ticket

Ricknauskis

Dagger Is Back

I have posted on ticket thread but i know of 4 Spurs Family Stand/ North Stand tickets that are going. Pm whoever is interested.

Thanks mate. We have tickets for there too but the wee fella is desperate to be in our end. Mind you the way it's sounding, the family stand WILL be OUR end!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from Edinburgh last night, tickets secured for Thursday and loads of quality Hearts supporters will be coming down to London this week. Great day expected. Can't wait.

Thanks mate. We have tickets for there too but the wee fella is desperate to be in our end. Mind you the way it's sounding, the family stand WILL be OUR end!

Me and you are in the same boat Dagger on the same points so if you get your tickets in the Hearts end and I dont im coming back to you on 2 of those family tickets :D

Here is hoping we are both ok but I have no idea when it comes to Hearts

Dagger Is Back

Me and you are in the same boat Dagger on the same points so if you get your tickets in the Hearts end and I dont im coming back to you on 2 of those family tickets :D

Here is hoping we are both ok but I have no idea when it comes to Hearts

Phoned the TO this morning as I'm on 93 points. The lassie said that they have a few tickets left but they're sticking to the 96 points threshold. She has no idea if they'll drop the threshold or if they'll get more tickets from Spurs.

Told her that there seems to be more than a few of us stuck in the home end and to pass that on to the powers that be so who knows.

portobellojambo1

Any news on a third phase of sales...........................time is getting short?

Not leaving themselves with much time to have a 3rd phase then a public sale...........or are we close to selling out?

Are we getting the extra 610 tickets to take it to 3,000 or are we sticking with the 2,450?

Not heard of one fan yet who has changed their mind after Thursdays result.

The extra 610 tickets was on top of the initial allocation of 1,800 odd. So we will not be getting any additional tickets.

The extra 610 tickets was on top of the initial allocation of 1,800 odd. So we will not be getting any additional tickets.

I know that, but there was talk (granted it was only talk) of another section blocked off = another 610 if we sold out/required them.

Phoned the TO this morning as I'm on 93 points. The lassie said that they have a few tickets left but they're sticking to the 96 points threshold. She has no idea if they'll drop the threshold or if they'll get more tickets from Spurs.

Told her that there seems to be more than a few of us stuck in the home end and to pass that on to the powers that be so who knows.

Christ the TO at their best.

Rudolf's Mate

Apologies as not really been reading much into the ticket threads. I wasn't going to be able to go to the game however that has changed. Anyone know where I can get hold of one? To purchase that is!

chester copperpot

loyalty points no only need 60 for spurs away

Im kind of glad they didn't just go with a public sale, as it does mean those just below the 96 threshold will be able to go for them before a free for all.

Left it a bit late though for folk travelling, but when did a football club ever think of their supporters.

the stone rose

That's me and 4 mates all secured our tickets now as of today. Happy days!

Archived