Official I've got my WHL ticket

Ricknauskis

Three of us all securely sorted with Train, Hotel and 3 tickets for Block 36 Row 10.

It's moments like this when the trips to watch defeats at pits like Parkhead and Ibrox become slightly bearable and you can glow in the warmth that those "meaningless" friendlies folks speak of turned out not to be so "meaningless" after all!

BTW, I'm liking this Hamilton Hall pub...although Hamilton is a sh*thole there is a wee Scottish link there and it completes my wee hat-trick of good omens with my stay in the European Hotel in Argyll Sq.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prepare to be barraged with PM's then.

My brother who lives in London has first call but he might be in Edinburgh that week as he's already coming to the Derby.

If I can't arrange time off and he can't use the ticket then I'll announce it on a new "Beg for a WHL ticket competition" thread

chester copperpot

no, just sick of uber fan posts, we are all jambos, there is no 'class of fan', you're either a jambo or you're not.

Eh?

You say we're all jambo's but you spend half the time posting stupid ass smileys at fellow supporters.

Screw loose.

My brother who lives in London has first call but he might be in Edinburgh that week as he's already coming to the Derby.

If I can't arrange time off and he can't use the ticket then I'll announce it on a new "Beg for a WHL ticket competition" thread

I'm willing to trade two tickets for the game at Tynecastle.

I just got a ticket online, despite the system telling me I've only got 97 points.

Nae complaining likes.

I have 97 it says as well..

chester copperpot

Block 35, row 17, seat 119.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

:yas: :greggy: :smugger::pleasingao:

Exactly 3 rows behind me and my brother in law.

portobellojambo1

We will sell the allocation.

100% sure.

I'd like to hope so SG.

portobellojambo1

I just got a ticket online, despite the system telling me I've only got 97 points.

Nae complaining likes.

I have 97 it says as well..

I posted this on another thread yesterday, but anyway here goes. If you go view your loyalty points total through the e-ticketing link on the club website, it shows the records held by Ticketmaster. In every case the total held by Ticketmaster is 10 less than the correct records held by HMFC. The club had indicated they thought they had sorted this problem out, but it is clear Ticketmaster haven't updated their records yet. So anyone trying to book tickets through on-line services and whose loyalty points total shows as between 96 and 105, you actually have 10 more points than that.

portobellojambo1

I have 103 on the e-tickets system and it won't let me book tickets. So not everyone has 10 less obviously.

Suppose it is possible they have now updated their systems jambo1902, It was the case they were wrong (and the club were aware of this) still wrong yesterday and appear to have still been wrong earlier this morning

Suppose it is possible they have now updated their systems jambo1902, It was the case they were wrong (and the club were aware of this) still wrong yesterday and appear to have still been wrong earlier this morning

I just think it's a case of some accounts being wrong but not them all. I'm just hoping there'll be a 2nd phase of sales now.

portobellojambo1

I just think it's a case of some accounts being wrong but not them all. I'm just hoping there'll be a 2nd phase of sales now.

Possibly, Ticketmaster may have been updating their records in batches, rather than putting through some form of processing run to update everything at the same time.

JamboRossi79

I think I was standing directly behind you, JR.

I waited in the queue whilst my mates went back to the gaff and ordered online. As soon as they got the briefs (within ten minutes of leaving Tynecastle) I left the queue and went for pints.

If anybody was in Diane's Pool Hall last night, I apologise for our White Hart Lane chant to the tune of large john was aware. :laugh:

Was it my Mrs that was on the phone ?

Still amazed when folk come up to me and say "are you JR79" laugh.gif

chester copperpot

Aye I know, I'd have thought they would have hit you first :lol::whistling:

I am of course kidding dude.

Yeah. The pair of you had more cards than Clinton's, green ones at that!

All that panic yesterday and there are lots of tickets still available.

That was guaranteed. Hearts (correctly) set the loyalty points level so that all would get one. Not all of those that qualify points wise will go, so there was going to be some left over. However, after that we got more tickets. We may have lots left, but interest is not the reason for this.

JamboRossi79

Yeah. The pair of you had more cards than Clinton's, green ones at that!

Yeah dunno why she needed more than one card tbf laugh.gif

Delighted to get through on the phone as quick as we did.

That was a bit daft. If you checked your loyalty points on-line and it showed 103 points you actually had 113, and by purchasing another three tickets you only got yourself an additional 1 loyalty point (you don't get loyalty points for number of tickets you purchase, whether you purchase 1 ticket for youself or are kind enough to purchase tickets for everyone in the stadium you get the exact same number of loyalty points added, and for the Aberdeen home game that is 1).

:nooo:

Out of interest, does anyone think a second phase of sales will happen?

Yes. Would bet money on it. (disclaimer: my betting record is very poor)

The People's Chimp

Nae complaining likes.

Amazing scenes.

Must be the missing ten glitch with ticketmaster. Same applied to my dad.

PLEASING

chester copperpot

Highly pleasurable. If the system had a bit clearer we might even have got that bus running.

Oh well. Hamilton Hall for a bevvy?!

I am phoning this boozer tomorrow mate to see if we can make it a Hearts only boozer for the day.

boabyarsebiscuit

I am phoning this boozer tomorrow mate to see if we can make it a Hearts only boozer for the day.

It's a train station Wetherspoons.

chester copperpot

It's a train station Wetherspoons.

I know this.

Was going to see if they'll put on some finger food if we can guarantee numbers etc.

That's sounds pansy as **** when I read it back though, maybe not.

I know this.

Was going to see if they'll put on some finger food if we can guarantee numbers etc.

That's sounds pansy as **** when I read it back though, maybe not.

finger_food.jpg

Hamilton Hall and away only pub? LOL

We don't bite fella.

I have had more pints in there than you ha?e had deep fried mars bars and now you want me banned?

As for finger food - do Prawn vol au vents count?

chester copperpot

Hamilton Hall and away only pub? LOL

We don't bite fella.

I have had more pints in there than you ha?e had deep fried mars bars and now you want me banned?

As for finger food - do Prawn vol au vents count?

Is there any boozers that you lot don't frequent on match days? Sheesh.

Is it a mix, as we'll be there nice and early to take it over. Might let you buy me a pint though mate. biggrin.gif

Joking aside it will be 90 odd percent Hearts

A couple if seasons ago about 10 of us YIDS were drinking in there with about 200-250 West Ham which was 'interesting'

chester copperpot

Joking aside it will be 90 odd percent Hearts

A couple if seasons ago about 10 of us YIDS were drinking in there with about 200-250 West Ham which was 'interesting'

And for the record, I've never had a deep fried mars bar.

Archived