What are the Chances?

deacyboy

I stay in Glasgow and am coming through tomorrow for the Aberdeen game, but unfortunately i didnt manage to obtain a home ticket for this Thursday nights' game. Now i know that any remaining season ticket seats that are unclaimed go on sale at 10am, and im desperate to get one. I dont want to come through to Edinburgh early doors, say the 9am train to turn up at the ticket office to find i wont be getting one, then having to hang about 5 hours before kick off. Whats the chances of me actually getting 1 ticket and what time would you guys recommend i arrive in Edinburgh at?

I stay in Glasgow and am coming through tomorrow for the Aberdeen game, but unfortunately i didnt manage to obtain a home ticket for this Thursday nights' game. Now i know that any remaining season ticket seats that are unclaimed go on sale at 10am, and im desperate to get one. I dont want to come through to Edinburgh early doors, say the 9am train to turn up at the ticket office to find i wont be getting one, then having to hang about 5 hours before kick off. Whats the chances of me actually getting 1 ticket and what time would you guys recommend i arrive in Edinburgh at?

No chance I'd imagine.

Have a long lie.

Hearts announcing on the phone line that there will be NO public sale tomorrow. :down:

come through early anyway, if you don't get a ticket just get smashed in the pub :thumbsup:

Ahh well guess im going to miss it on Thursday, thanks anyway guys! Hopefully get a victory tomorrow, i say 3-0 :D

Archived