Team v Aberdeen

JamboPete

chester copperpot

Sadly this is a win for Aberdeen I fear.

Never, have faith.

I'd go with (haven't checked injuries, so apologies if any in there)

Kello

McGowan Zal Jonnson Graingfinder

Templeton Holt Skacel Driver

Elliott/Stevenson Sutton

I know that wont be the team, but feck it, I'd rather go for it.

Not looking forward to sitting in the same stand as they 'Dandy Dons' Potential expulsion on the cards here.

Sadly this is a win for Aberdeen I fear.

Happily I think you are wrong. Ideal game at the ideal time. Poor opposition, tickets selling well so good atmosphere. Skacel should be back. Players trying there heart out to secure a start v spurs.

3-0

Driver, sutton and skacel.

Bring on the spurs.

Aye enough of all these first teamers, things are really desperate and disastrous after these 3 games, time for the yoof. All on loan must be recalled immediately to put an end to this madness:

Ridgers

Mcgowan Balatoni Hamilton Park

Temps Holt Robinson Prychnenko Novi

Smith

That'll do it. 12-0 Hearts.

Craig Walker

Ridgers

Mcgowan Balatoni Hamilton Park

Temps Holt Robinson Prychnenko Novi

Smith

That'll do it. 12-0 Hearts.

holt Robinson and prychnenko could do a job best 3 young midfielders IMO

Just a thought...

I wonder how Sutton is at Centre half? His brother used to play there quite a bit towards the end of his career and was pretty decent.

I was thinking just that.

If we believe all we hear about PS wanting passing football as opposed to the big lump then JS may struggle but, like his brother, if he can play CH he would probably be more mobile than most CHs, so it cannot be ruled out.

I was thinking just that.

If we believe all we hear about PS wanting passing football as opposed to the big lump then JS may struggle but, like his brother, if he can play CH he would probably be more mobile than most CHs, so it cannot be ruled out.

It's the big lump up the park that Sutton struggles with. Playing the ball into his feet will suit him and allow him to bring others into the game. The idea of playing him at centre half because his brother played there is puzzling.

Johanes de Silentio

i heard the kevin mchattie is on the bench for tomorrows match

A left back in case Grainger gets the call from the heavily pregnant Mrs Grainger?

Is a Hearts manager about to actually start to play players in their natural positions instead of shoe-horning 'versatile' players into un-natural roles? :blink:

Archived