:ninja:

No place for Mikey Stewart?

Howzabout:

Kello

Hamill - McGowan - Zal - Granny Danger

Temps - Robinson - Eggert - Rudi - Driver

Sutton

:ninja:

Eggert has done ok in central defence. I think for the guys own good he should be left in there and see how it goes. Similair view on McGowan at RB.

Edit: I'm now ignoring Webster until he deems himself well enough to pop along on a match day one week.

Johanes de Silentio

Eggert has done ok in central defence. I think for the guys own good he should be left in there and see how it goes. Similair view on McGowan at RB.

Edit: I'm now ignoring Webster until he deems himself well enough to pop along on a match day one week.

Yup - it's just that I think Hamill is more likely to get forward from RB than Gowser, who is best at CB, imo.

I'm also excluding Webster - a total shitebag, it would appear.

Sky Sports news saying S Elliott out while doubts over Hamill Temps Grainger Mrowviec

Along with Kyle Suso Webster Taouill Obua probably all out as well and Black suspended could be struggling. :(

Yup - it's just that I think Hamill is more likely to get forward from RB than Gowser, who is best at CB, imo.

I'm also excluding Webster - a total shitebag, it would appear.

Yeah, I actually really fancy Temps on the right in front of McGowan. Think Ryan might get a wee bit more room with the attention Templeton attracts from defenders.

Kello

McGowan Jonsson Zal Grainger

Temps Hamill Stevenson Driver

Rudi

Sutton

Johanes de Silentio

Sky Sports news saying S Elliott out while doubts over Hamill Temps Grainger Mrowviec

Reliable poster states on the 'injury' thread that Temps and Grainger will be fit. :thumbsup:

(Graingers' old lady is about to pop a junior Jambo any day now, it would seem)

Let's say all of them are out..

Kello

Barr Mcgowan Zal Jonsson

Robinson Stevenson

Novi Skacel Driver

Sutton

That's looking.. bare.

Let's say all of them are out..

Kello

Barr Mcgowan Zal Jonsson

Robinson Stevenson

Novi Skacel Driver

Sutton

That's looking.. bare.

Hearing now that Temps should be ok and Grainger as well (his missus is about to pop but hes ok as long as he disnae faint and crack his heid open ) :woot:

Taking into account injuries and doubful players I'd go

Kello

Barr, McGowan, Zaliukas, Jonsson

Novikovas, Stevenson, Robinson, Driver

Skacel

Sutton

Kello

Hamilll Zal Webster Grainger

Jonsson

Temps Stevo Rudi Driver

Sutton

If the doubts are declared fit that looks a pretty good team TBH :thumbsup:

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Hamill

Mrowiec*

Robinson

Driver

Skacel

Sutton

* Jonsson if Mrowiec is injured

Kello

Mcgowan Zal Jonsson Grainger

Temps Stewart :whistling: mrowiec driver

Stevo Sutton

its gonna be a dull one :down:

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Hamill

Mrowiec*

Robinson

Driver

Skacel

Sutton

People keep putting webster in, is he fit?

People keep putting webster in, is he fit?

I have a feeling he will be. Nothing to back it up, just a feeling.

Kello

Hamilll Zal Webster Grainger

Jonsson

Temps Stevo Rudi Driver

Sutton

That's actually a pretty good side!!

Reliable poster states on the 'injury' thread that Temps and Grainger will be fit. :thumbsup:

(Graingers' old lady is about to pop a junior Jambo any day now, it would seem)

His mum? :teehee:

Johanes de Silentio

Grainger won't play, Eggert at LB

Colin Cameron played for us after hardly any sleep following the birth of one of his nippers.

Colin Cameron played for us after hardly any sleep following the birth of one of his nippers.

Did the sperminator, Elliott, not do the same fairly recently ?

Did the sperminator, Elliott, not do the same fairly recently ?

:lol: Aye at the start of the season i think when Mrs E popped out number 4. :blink:

:lol: Aye at the start of the season i think when Mrs E popped out number 4. :blink:

I thought as much. Grainger will probably play I think.

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

McGowan Jonsson Zaliukas Grainger

Mroweic

Driver Robinson Novikovas

Sutton Skacel

Howdy Doody Jambo

-------------------------------------------------Kello---------------------------------------------------------------

McGowan-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Granger

------------------------------------Webster----------------------The Liability------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------Stewart--------------------------------------------------------------

Temps-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Driver

---------------------------------------------------Rudi Skacel---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Sutton-------------------------Stevenson -----------------------------------

Jambomullins

Kello

Hamill

Mcgowan

Zaliukas

Grainger

Temps

Stevenson

Robinson

Driver

Sutton

G Smith

We_are_the_Hearts

Why do poeple put Stewart and Robinson in their predicted teams? Different if it was a what would you like the team to be thread! Stewart hasn't even signed yet and Robinson hasn't featured. Robbo might get a place on the bench at best.

Kello

Hamill Zal Webster Grainger

Mrowiec Jonsson

Temps Rudi Driver

Stevo

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Jonsson Grainger

Mrowiec

Driver Skacel Templeton

Stevenson

Sutton

We need to attack Aberdeen on Saturday, they haven't scored a goal, we haven't kept a clean sheet - let's not give them their first goal please.

If we played the above team/formation, I would imagine Skacel and Stevenson would be supporting the striker with Temps and Driver switching wings throughout the game.

If Grainger doesn't make it, I'd go with Hamill at left back.

Ecce Romanov

Kello

McGowan, Jonsson (replacing Webster after 10 mins), Zaliukas, Grainger-in-the-night

Mroweic

Driver Skacel Novikovas

Sutton Robinson

Kello

McGowan Eggy Zal Grainger

Hammil Mrowiec

Driver Skacel Arvy

Sutton

Fullbacks to get forward as much as they can (almost tempted to play Hammil RB for that reason).

Bit unfair on Stevo, but Sutton's first goal could be massive for him and I have a sneaky he may get it tomorrow. I'd like Robinson to get a good half hour in the midfield and Temps to get atleast 20 mins going at a tired fullback.

Ecce Romanov

Just a thought...

I wonder how Sutton is at Centre half? His brother used to play there quite a bit towards the end of his career and was pretty decent.

Just a thought...

I wonder how Sutton is at Centre half? His brother used to play there quite a bit towards the end of his career and was pretty decent.

My brother is a very good waiter. I'm rubbish at it.

Yeah, but they are both professional footballers

And who says I'm not a waiter!?

Only kiddin man - still doesn't make sense. John Sutton is yet to prove he's a centre forward! Let's let him settle into life as a Jambo where he feels most comfy.

Chris Sutton was an exceptional footballer, brilliant up front but also very able in midfield or at the back (having started as a CH). His wee brother might turn good, but Chris he is not - and he didn't have the same progression as a player, being played in different positions as a young guy.

Kello

McGowan

Zaliukas

Webster

Grainger

Hamill

Mrowiec*

Robinson

Driver

Skacel

Sutton

I like the look of this. Take out Mrowiec and put Temps on further up and we have a very attacking looking team.

Ecce Romanov

And who says I'm not a waiter!?

Only kiddin man - still doesn't make sense. John Sutton is yet to prove he's a centre forward! Let's let him settle into life as a Jambo where he feels most comfy.

Chris Sutton was an exceptional footballer, brilliant up front but also very able in midfield or at the back (having started as a CH). His wee brother might turn good, but Chris he is not - and he didn't have the same progression as a player, being played in different positions as a young guy.

Fair doos. As I said, just a thought.

Rocky jamboa

If the doubts are declared fit that looks a pretty good team TBH :thumbsup:

I like this set up as well but would replace jonsson with mrowiec. Quite attacking, which is the way we should be at home to Aberdeen. Not fussed for Sutton so far but no real other options there til kk returns

Clerry Jambo

Kello

Hamill McGowan Webby Grainger

Jonsson Holt

Temps Skatch Driver

Sutton

PS Mibbe bit harsh on Stevo but he isn't our long term solution for up top surely :mellow:

Kello

Hamill McGowan Webby Grainger

Jonsson Holt

Temps Skatch Driver

Sutton

PS Mibbe bit harsh on Stevo but he isn't our long term solution for up top surely :mellow:

no bad CJ but i wouldn`t have Jonsson, what about dropping Stevo into the middle?.....I`ll take yer back 4 and mid/frontman

Clerry Jambo

no bad CJ but i wouldn`t have Jonsson, what about dropping Stevo into the middle?.....I`ll take yer back 4 and mid/frontman

"thir wiz naebudy else" :rolleyes:

Stevo a bit slow for me in the engine room but to be honest, I could chuck you in there Debut and it would improve that area!

"thir wiz naebudy else" :rolleyes:

Stevo a bit slow for me in the engine room but to be honest, I could chuck you in there Debut and it would improve that area!

Don`t know if that`s a complement or not? :lol:

My thinking with Stevenson is he at least has a bit football and he is competitive. I remember he dropped back in midfield v ICT last season and he had a good game. He moves the ball quicker than others who we have in there and he isn`t frightened to ping balls forward.

When he first came to Tynie he played in there and i like the way he ran in behind the defence from midfield. He created a few goals.

Clerry Jambo

Don`t know if that`s a complement or not? :lol:

My thinking with Stevenson is he at least has a bit football and he is competitive. I remember he dropped back in midfield v ICT last season and he had a good game. He moves the ball quicker than others who we have in there and he isn`t frightened to ping balls forward.

When he first came to Tynie he played in there and i like the way he ran in behind the defence from midfield. He created a few goals.

Fairy nuff......Stevo replaces Eggy :thumbsup:

Kello

McGowan Jonsson Webby Grainger

Hamill* Stevo*

Temps Skatch Driver

Sutton

*Robinson on for one of these at HT if we are not winning (possibly pushing Stevo up top for Sutton if we have not scored).

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 formation

Kello

McGowan - Jonsson - Zal - Grainger

Hamill

Temps - Stevenson - Skacel - Driver

Sutton

Though I think it may have a better balance with Hamill at RB, McGowan at CB and Eggert at DM

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 formation

Kello

McGowan - Jonsson - Zal - Grainger

Hamill

Temps - Stevenson - Skacel - Driver

Sutton

Though I think it may have a better balance with Hamill at RB, McGowan at CB and Eggert at DM

I forgot about Zal. Good team IMO.

Archived