Michael Stewart (super thread)

DB-14

Fxxx the SPFL

He's a f******g liability and always blames other players for his mistakes don't want him back ever :verymad:

Morgaro Gomis

Oh ffs! Really hope this isn't true. In a bid to not have to come to terms with this... Source? :lol:

I so wish I knew how to do one of the wee faces that litter every thread because if i did it would definitely be Gary tank commander saying "you ur nae serious!" (please can somebody do the necessary)

Gregory House M.D.

Is this just copied from the other thread, or have you heard from a usually reliable source?

Be glad to welcome him back. Decent passer, decent challenger, decent shooter, lot's of energy and plays his arse off. A vast improvement to our midfield.

If he controls his temper.

Mickey and Hartley are retired and I would rather have either/both of them today instead of that fud Stewart.

If true (unlikely), would he be the first player to have three separate spells with us?

I would rather it wasn't, but as usual, if it is, I will give him a chance.

BoJack Horseman

Not going to lie guys, but he is the kind of player we need. He's a hot head and a liability, but with the right management he should be ok. At least he doesn't shy away from the ball like our current batch of central midfielders. He'll take it, he'll pass it around, we'll hopefully score goals.

I'd rather we got someone similar that wasn't him, but if it has to be Michael Stewart then so be it.

I liked Mikey Stewart, I think we've missed him. He gets about the park, makes passes, keeps the ball moving and drives forward. He's better than what we have. I know I'll get shot down for this but I think he'll make a difference.

fabienleclerq

Ill add to graham weir and say he would improve our midfield, not his biggest fan but he's better than we have.

The Mighty Thor

:yas:

You couldn't make it up.

Mike Stewart in ze mittelfield.......look foward to lots of finger pointing, shouting, and unrealistic sky sports passes.

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

FFS! don't think i've ever hated a hearts player but MS is close on being the first one! ******* liability!

Is this just copied from the other thread, or have you heard from a usually reliable source?

Be glad to welcome him back. Decent passer, decent challenger, decent shooter, lot's of energy and plays his arse off. A vast improvement to our midfield.

If he controls his temper.

Not been on KB, so wasn't aware it was posted.

He will sign.

I genuinely thought the guy on the transfer rumours thread was taking the piss. Better than what we have in his position but not significantly. I'll be very disappointed if he's been signed to be the new creative force behind our team.

Sergio signing I take it?

aww no. I think some people have forgotten why we cheered his halftime substitute in his last ever game. Hes lazy hotheaded and when he goes in a raj it rubs off on the team and the youngsters.

Charlton offered him a new contract and apparently Millwall and Barnsley were interested in him, so he must have being doing something right down south.

Ask for patience on this one from the fans.

Nelly Terraces

Not going to lie guys, but he is the kind of player we need. He's a hot head and a liability, but with the right management he should be ok. At least he doesn't shy away from the ball like our current batch of central midfielders. He'll take it, he'll pass it around, we'll hopefully score goals.

I'd rather we got someone similar that wasn't him, but if it has to be Michael Stewart then so be it.

You said that, then went on and did so. Michael Stewart is certainly NOT what we need. Awful player, talentless and a complete idiot.

If Stewart can produce performances like the one in Csaba's first game in charge (3-2 win v Motherwell) then worth a punt!

Yes, he can be a liability but he's the type of player we could really do with in that midfeild. Someone that'll grab the game by the scruff of the neck and won't shy away if we're chasing a game!

alwaysthereinspirit

I liked Mikey Stewart, I think we've missed him. He gets about the park, makes passes, keeps the ball moving and drives forward. He's better than what we have. I know I'll get shot down for this but I think he'll make a difference.

Stewart I would guess is most likely a really nice guy.

My Mum always told me "if you have nothing nice to say about someone then say nothing"

I'd rather we got someone else if I'm being honest, but he's a far better player than Mroweic or Black, let's no pretend otherwise. His attitude/temper has always been his main problem

Archived