Any transfer news?

JAMMY

jamboinglasgow

I am still holding out for a Brazilian with a EU passport who pings passes everywhere with pin point accuracy and dribbles with a samba beat.

Charlie-Brown

I am still holding out for a Brazilian with a EU passport who pings passes everywhere with pin point accuracy and dribbles with a samba beat.

Samuel Cammazolla? :teehee:

Disser Pointon

Samuel Cammazolla? :teehee:

Much under-rated player but not quite the midfield playmaker we are looking for.

Fxxx the SPFL

All gone a bit quiet on the transfer front...anyone got any info on incoming transfers??

I believe from sources that the 'Grabatelli' deal has fallen thorough at Spurs so Sergio is trying to bring him to Edinburgh :whistling:

I believe from sources that the 'Grabatelli' deal has fallen thorough at Spurs so Sergio is trying to bring him to Edinburgh :whistling:

This joke is getting boring now.

J Cheever Loophole

I heard the chances of that deal coming off was remote to say the least.whistling.gif

cant help on the HMFC front but I heard that a certain Tonto Conyo was heading to Hibs.

is maniche not a free agent lol

Greedy_Jambo

The deadline to be able to play against spurs is tomorrow so sergio better get a move on!

orr wur doooomed!

doomed i tell thee.

is maniche not a free agent lol

had his contract cancelled by mutual consent on 6th july. less than 6 months after sergio left. a chance perhaps :ninja:

pedro mendes was released a day before. if vlad had put sergio in quicker we could have had a chance( he joined vitor guminares) :verymad:

had his contract cancelled by mutual consent on 6th july. less than 6 months after sergio left. a chance perhaps :ninja:

pedro mendes was released a day before. if vlad had put sergio in quicker we could have had a chance( he joined vitor guminares) :verymad:

Is that the level of our ambition? :blink:

He will be in no rush to sign anyone for the UEFA deadline cos quite frankly it wont matter. It will be the league points being lost that will hurry things up hopefully.

quincy adams wagstaff

You should really stop reading that pishy website.

ha ha brilliant,and your spot on,i should :lol:

Broomie Hearts

heard kirk broadfoot and james beattie are on the way ;)

new management team for the ticket office maybe??

some pathetic fools in here, sun reading realradio listening saddos. really

See when it said gossip in the subheading? What did you expect, other than a load of shite?

Would love some good transfer gossip! Sergio must be in the market for at least one player?

If he is and I hope he is, it's got to be a play making midfielder. We have absolutely no craft or guile in the centre of the park.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

If he is and I hope he is, it's got to be a play making midfielder. We have absolutely no craft or guile in the centre of the park.

"He is and I hope he is", what does that mean?

Everybody loves Baz

Midfielder signing today! Ex Hearts player (twice)

If you're gonna come out with this kind of pish at least say a name, not into these guessing games.

The Old Tolbooth

Not micheal stewart!!!

That would send me over the edge, we have enough passengers in midfield already :(

Morgaro Gomis

Yip

Yip - as in yip, its not Michael Stewart. Or - Yip, it is Michael Stewart. Important choice as it would change my feelings on whether the signing to be true or not, depending on the answer!

Really, really, dont want Michael Stewart in a Hearts jersey again.

Midfielder signing today! Ex Hearts player (twice)

Not micheal stewart!!!

I'd rather it was Robbo or Dave McPherson.

Edit: They aren't even midfielders :facepalm:

Surely not Stewart again?? Between him & Black we would be as well just giving the SFA the deeds to the ground just now!

Charlie-Brown

Michael Stewart is a better choice than any of Black, Mrowiec, Hamill or Jonsson for centre midfield if the new manager is looking to actually trying to play football through the midfield rather than the ball sailing over their heads and them fighting for scraps and 2nd balls.

I can handle most things to do with Hearts, the Craig Thompson saga, Vlad sacking managers left right and centre, the ticket office being a complete shambles....but signing Mikey Stewart for a THIRD time - THIS IS TOO FAR!!!!!

Michael Stewart is a better choice than any of Black, Mrowiec, Hamill or Jonsson for centre midfield if the new manager is looking to actually trying to play football through the midfield rather than the ball sailing over their heads and them fighting for scraps and 2nd balls.

I actually agree but we won't be signing mikey stewart. Hall is clearly talking bollox.

Archived