xbox 360

Godfather

Right guys looking for some help, wanting to buy a 360 but not sure which is the right deal and where from.

Saw Game were doing the 360 pro plus PRG3 & HALO3 plus 2 control pads, head set ect for ?259.99

Is that a good deal or does any one know of any where better, looking to buy today so that rules our ebay.

Thanks in advance.

JG

jack D and coke
Right guys looking for some help, wanting to buy a 360 but not sure which is the right deal and where from.

Saw Game were doing the 360 pro plus PRG3 & HALO3 plus 2 control pads, head set ect for ?259.99

Is that a good deal or does any one know of any where better, looking to buy today so that rules our ebay.

Thanks in advance.

JG

Just stay away from GAME is my advice mate. They pretty much have the worst bundles and try to get rid of the worst games with them. HMV, Gamestation, Blockbuster are the ones if your buying in town. Absolutely positive you'll get a better deal than that.

Unless your really into the multiplayer i'd give Halo 3 a miss. Pretty disapointing imo. Call of Duty 4 is by far the better game and the multiplayer on that is superb. Gears of War if you haven't played it is also much better than Halo 3 as is Bioshock and Half LIfe 2 Orange Box. Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is just out also and has excellent multiplayer.

Been converted to a FIFA man as well after years of only liking Pro Evo so i'd recommend that as another game. Pro Evo still maybe has the edge in the gameplay but online it's pretty messy and the online options are sh*t. FIFA has online leagues for up to 32 players and a tonne of other online options.

Basically go somewhere that lets you choose what games you want and not some bundle which generally have at least one rank game.

Zavvi had some great bundles when the price was dropped a few weeks ago. You might need to check in store as I can't find them on their web site.

HI GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP,

Got one from blockbusters 2 controlers halo3 and lost planet 250.

Didnt have RB6 OR COD4 in stock thata why i got Halo instead.

HI GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP,

Got one from blockbusters 2 controlers halo3 and lost planet 250.

Didnt have RB6 OR COD4 in stock thata why i got Halo instead.

Good Luck with it, mines died today!

jack D and coke
Good Luck with it, mines died today!

It's the 360's biggest blight but the new ones have the altered mother board and are fine. Since i got mines back it's been much quieter as well. Is a b*stard likes but they'll fix it free and you'll get another couple of years warranty for your trouble. Takes about 7-10 days to get it back. You'll get a free months LIVE as well when it comes back. Big woopeedoo;)

It's the 360's biggest blight but the new ones have the altered mother board and are fine. Since i got mines back it's been much quieter as well. Is a b*stard likes but they'll fix it free and you'll get another couple of years warranty for your trouble. Takes about 7-10 days to get it back. You'll get a free months LIVE as well when it comes back. Big woopeedoo;)

Honestly?

I heard it's taken about 3 weeks before and surely mine was pretty new as it was only about 6 months old.

Do The Dance
Honestly?

I heard it's taken about 3 weeks before and surely mine was pretty new as it was only about 6 months old.

Took 10 days for mine to be returned, and as said above with 1 month Live free. I was pretty impressed with the service. Yeah, it shouldn't be happening, but worth it for the superior console.

Do The Dance
How much does live cost for the year?

I got 13 months for ?28.99 from Ebay.

Buy it through Microsoft and it's 40 quid for 12 months.

Bindy Badgy
Unless your really into the multiplayer i'd give Halo 3 a miss. Pretty disapointing imo.

You're not wrong.

It's a decent game but there isn't much to it. Me and my mate finished it on legendary in one 10 hour shift.

Archived