To the good people of Tottenham

david mcgee

david mcgee

The Hearts were coming down to have a great party and i hope it still can be.

The mindless vandalism, fireraising and anarchy must be scaring you shitless.

Even watching it from afar is scary.

I hope you all stay safe and look forward to sharing a beer with you, i am sure the Hearts fans will show you the respect you deserve.

Ribery's Face

The Hearts were coming down to have a great party and i hope it still can be.

The mindless vandalism, fireraising and anarchy must be scaring you shitless.

Even watching it from afar is scary.

I hope you all stay safe and look forward to sharing a beer with you, i am sure the Hearts fans will show you the respect you deserve.

Most certainly this, thoughtful post man. :thumbsup:

And if you could chuck us a free telly when we get down to Tottenham, that'd be great ta :thumbsup:

but also a cosiderably thoughtful post just in another way. i agree with this too though :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

And if you could chuck us a free telly when we get down to Tottenham, that'd be great ta :thumbsup:

Needing a laptop for the bairn too if that's ok? :ninja:

david mcgee

Ever wished you hadnt bothered.

This is far from a laughing matter for the huge majority of Londoners.

Horrendously sad really.

Ever wished you hadnt bothered.

This is far from a laughing matter for the huge majority of Londoners.

Horrendously sad really.

I agree with you, but why post this in the terrace? You really think any spurs fan will be reading this tonight thinking awwwww thats nice? :huh:

david mcgee

I agree with you, but why post this in the terrace? You really think any spurs fan will be reading this tonight thinking awwwww thats nice? :huh:

Well i was on the Spurs website tonight.

Since there is far more of them than us, it would not be impossible for some Spurs fans to visit kickback.

However if you want to shoot me down in flames for posting a genuine feeling of sadness for the horrendous things going on down there, feel free.

If Edinburgh was experiencing similar turmoil a show off empathy from elsewhere in the Country would be very welcome.

Well i was on the Spurs website tonight.

Since there is far more of them than us, it would not be impossible for some Spurs fans to visit kickback.

However if you want to shoot me down in flames for posting a genuine feeling of sadness for the horrendous things going on down there, feel free.

If Edinburgh was experiencing similar turmoil a show off empathy from elsewhere in the Country would be very welcome.

I never shot you down, i just pointed out that the terrace was not the place to post it! Have a look at the massive thread in the shed.

david mcgee

I never shot you down, i just pointed out that the terrace was not the place to post it! Have a look at the massive thread in the shed.

Just looked at the thread in the shed, it is about rioting in general and now covering trouble in Manchester and Liverpool.

Hence why it is in the shed.

The Terrace is about anything football related, hence why i posted about a soon to be fixture between Hearts and Spurs in the Terrace.

If you wish all the Spurs and Hearts threads to be transferred to the shed i suggest you contact the mods and they can temporarily shut down the Terrace.

I've felt compelled to post in this thread, as OP has a point.

Dear middle class support of Tottenham who live miles and miles away from where the "trouble" is, I hope you are ok in your suburban homes.

I've heard that within your district (the size of which we'd call a city) there has been localised crime.

I can only hope that your bus journey a good hour away from White Hart Lane is still safe.

Take care kids.

Take care.

david mcgee

I've felt compelled to post in this thread, as OP has a point.

Dear middle class support of Tottenham who live miles and miles away from where the "trouble" is, I hope you are ok in your suburban homes.

I've heard that within your district (the size of which we'd call a city) there has been localised crime.

I can only hope that your bus journey a good hour away from White Hart Lane is still safe.

Take care kids.

Take care.

I take it this is one of your " funny " comments, although im far from sure?

A good hour away from White Hart Lane is far from safe, and to call it localised crime paints you as a total.

Anyway , i have had my fill of kickback tonight, and on that note, im out!

I take it this is one of your " funny " comments, although im far from sure?

A good hour away from White Hart Lane is far from safe, and to call it localised crime paints you as a total.

Anyway , i have had my fill of kickback tonight, and on that note, im out!

It was entirely serious, David.

You'll never know what it's like to be an underclass, so off you pop.

Night night David.

Sleep well under your silken sheets.

Night night.

tottenham dave

awwwwww thats nice.

awwwwww thats nice.

Hope your safe down there. Absolutely mental whats happening. Looking forward to the game and having a beer round my ole stomping ground :)

tottenham dave

Hope your safe down there. Absolutely mental whats happening. Looking forward to the game and having a beer round my ole stomping ground :)

Yeah, all good mate.

I'm just up the road from Brixton (half a mile) and you can actually smell the fires in the air. As far as I know, Brixton itself is relatively quiet at the minute so I'm guessing the air all over London is the same.

Its all a bit surreal, should be interesting surveying the damage tomorrow (before it probably all kicks off again in the evening!)

Yeah, I can't wait for the match!

*edited for child-like spelling.

david mcgee

Yeah, all good mate.

I'm just up the road from Brixton (half a mile) and you can actually smell the fires in the air. As far as I know, Brixton itself is relatively quiet at the minute so I'm guessing the air all over London is the same.

Its all a bit surreal, should be interesting surveying the damage tomorrow (before it probably all kicks off again in the evening!)

Hope the match is cracking.

I apologise for the Gorgie underclass.

Which id never heard of until tonight.

Gregory House M.D.

Brighton, Birmingham and Liverpool have started now!

kaiser-chiefs.jpg

KCK! And their Smug as ****

david mcgee

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I kind of think he might be laughing at you.

Since you said no Spurs fans would be reading kickback.

If you post another six smilies we might take you seriously.

I kind of think he might be laughing at you.

Since you said no Spurs fans would be reading kickback.

If you post another six smilies we might take you seriously.

:huh:

Reminds me of shopping for clothes up town in the mid 80s,you had to go first thing in the morning or run the risk of bein taxed by the whimpey mob.

Nice sentiment by the OP cheers.

Quite amusing how it is being described as localised violence on here and it is assumed we all live at least an hour away from the ground in nice suburban semis.

Not a clue.

Quite amusing how it is being described as localised violence on here and it is assumed we all live at least an hour away from the ground in nice suburban semis.

Not a clue.

The guys mean well mate just sometimes it looks like they're trying to give themselves a pat on the back at the same time as putting their message across.

Gregory House M.D.

Dear Tottenham fans,

thumb-middle-finger-5652.jpg

Go **** yourselves

:rofl:

Dalstonjambo

I have to say as someone that lives in what would be considered a pretty middle class area of islington, near angel tube station to have all the shops shut when i got home from work and to be able to only hear police sirens, its pretty scary, but thankfully all ok in vicinity of my flat.

What i would say on a serious matter is I hope they don't go to kings x next, I've got a train to edinburgh on saturday to watch us smash 4 past the sheep to catch! :whistling:

maroonshrew

The guys mean well mate just sometimes it looks like they're trying to give themselves a pat on the back at the same time as putting their message across.

It wasnt the OP who described it as localised crime. He didnt mean him. But im sure whoever did describe it as that can now admit it is far more serious.

It wasnt the OP who described it as localised crime. He didnt mean him. But im sure whoever did describe it as that can now admit it is far more serious.

Thats what happens when you post first thing in the morning!

Oneneilberry

Reminds me of shopping for clothes up town in the mid 80s,you had to go first thing in the morning or run the risk of bein taxed by the whimpey mob.

Ha ha I remember having to bolt from a mob of them outside Olympus with my new trainers !

maroonshrew

Feckin vermin. :verymad:

Why are these idiots not being shot in the street?

Do they have to start killing folk before the police start doing something?

This isnt the polices fault. I kind of feel sorry for them. They arent being allowed to use necessary force. If they are heavy handed the looters claim it is to do with Mark Duggan when this is clearly mindless violence, if they do nothing the public lynch them and if they try to act without being allowed the necessary force then they stand a chance of losing their lives.

Just look at how overrun they are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5edeXXEN0&NR=1

Still a bit of localised crime IJ?

Buffalo Bill

Feckin vermin. :verymad:

Why are these idiots not being shot in the street?

Do they have to start killing folk before the police start doing something?

Because the police don't want to hurt their feelings mate, or offend them by contravening their rights.

'Containment', or just hoping that they'll eventually go home is the game plan.

Matthew Le Tissier

Looting has hit Highbury someone has made off with 15 million and left an untryed and untested 17 year old

maroonshrew

Because the police don't want to hurt their feelings mate, or offend them by contravening their rights.

Are you kidding? The police will be itching to batter these kids. It will be orders from above stopping it. The public have criminalised the police fromt he Mark Duggan incident and the Met are probably scared of Rodney King proportions. Hence the call for military. these people clearly have no fear o respect for police so something different may change that.

scots civil war

christ ,my old shop tescos on bethnal green road been done now.....

davids a big softy back there,but we do wish you all the best lads

i think we know who it is that are at it,dont we

get the fakn water cannons on em

Nookie Bear

Not a clue.

Think the research was based on an afternoion listening to Talksport.

Hope you are safe and hope we can loan Rory Delap in time for next week :rolleyes:

Chad Sexington

are we joining celtic in some kind of solidarity / mourning / sympathy / victim event?

You don't support Hearts.

Hope this helps.

Gregory House M.D.

This is what a nice Capital City in a Nice country looks like:

edinburgh.jpg

castleview-450.jpg

edinburgh.jpg

edinburgh_sightseeing.jpg

:verysmug: :verysmug:

Clearly the police are acting like s**tbags, bring in the army thus would be a walk in the park for them and hopefully show all the pc plods how to properly deal with this situation. The real police are too busy filming cops with cameras and bullying 18 year old boys that are drunk on a Saturday night!!!

portobellojambo1

Exactly BB, the public are the reason why our own police force cannot deal with these animals in the way they should be dealt with, we have created a society where what is expected is we should show pity for those who commit mindless crimes, not offend them in any way. What should be done cannot be done because then the PC public would complain, and more laws would be passed to protect the shit of society.

maroonshrew

This is what a nice Capital City in a Nice country looks like:

edinburgh.jpg

castleview-450.jpg

edinburgh.jpg

edinburgh_sightseeing.jpg

:verysmug: :verysmug:

Im pretty sure we could cherry pick some horrific photos of Edinburgh too

Yeah, all good mate.

Used to live in Brixton mate (Tulse Hill then Gresham Road). Scary stuff. As much as it looks a bit hairy at times, Brixton's a great place full of real people. This shit is horrific.

It's what you get when a nation of people are constantly shat on. 99% of people don't give a shit about the nation's "economy". They just want to be able to live. Bankers and politicians bumming people in the ass at every turn is only going to lead to resentment to the establishment. And then the fuse wire is lit, just waiting for the bang. Lats week's shooting has done it.

The rioters are the scum of the earth, but jump up a few classes and we're all being looted.

As for those gloating about how lovely Edinburgh is. The feeling is spreading and can you guarantee that Glasgow and Eindburgh won't see some action? Grow up. It's funny saying funny things on the internet. Go on, say something really racist, go on, it'll be funny.

(caveat: Borat's post was funny)

Archived