Season Ticket holders who have picked up their Guaranteed Brief...

Gregory House M.D.

Radioactive Mince

Yep I did this for my dad with my friend's little girl's ticket.

Thanks. I forgot to ask TO on phone earlier :thumbsup:

Booked my Specially reserved seat in the back row of the Wheatfield in section E this afternoon online.

Dont even have to print a ticket off as it gets added to my lovely little smartcard.

smugqq.png

Booked my Specially reserved seat in the back row of the Wheatfield in section E this afternoon online.

Dont even have to print a ticket off as it gets added to my lovely little smartcard.

smugqq.png

Why the smug,everyone with a card got that just some including myself also got a ticket as a keep sake aswell so stop trying to copy other posters as it's not working.

Why the smug,everyone with a card got that just some including myself also got a ticket as a keep sake aswell so stop trying to copy other posters as it's not working.

Whoa ... whoa ... Just make sure you understand that you have to use the ticket, in that case, and not just take your ST ... see my post above.

I predict a lot of people won't understand that.

As someone said, you can't have it on your ST ... AND ... get a paper ticket.

Robbo-Jambo

Whoa ... whoa ... Just make sure you understand that you have to use the ticket, in that case, and not just take your ST ... see my post above.

So do you get the choice of having added to your ST or a paper ticket ? <_<

And if memory serves me correct you also keep the ticket after the end is tore off yes?,so I still get my ticket with my name on it to go with my programme to show I was there,but cheers as I may have just turned up with my card.

Gregory House M.D.

smugqq.png

1770.jpg

And if memory serves me correct you also keep the ticket after the end is tore off yes?,so I still get my ticket with my name on it to go with my programme to show I was there,but cheers as I may have just turned up with my card.

Correct

Please, please spread this around to avoid good card-carrying Jambos having a hassle and / or missing part of the game.

portobellojambo1

When you purchased your guaranteed brief, did you get a ticket or simply have the game added to your smartcard? I like to collect my tickets and would be gutted if I never got one for such a big tie!

Sad, I know. Cheers in advance.

P.s Payment Receipt will not suffice.

If your seat is in that area of Section D which has been allocated to the fat feckers from UEFA you will get a ticket for the game. What we refer to as a smart card, ain't really a smart card, it is a bar code card (which admittedly doesn't sound as good). The card only recognises your seat number which ain't very smart, not your customer reference number, so if you are having to relocate to let some penis sit in your seat for this game it cannot be added to your card.

Gregory House M.D.

If your seat is in that area of Section D which has been allocated to the fat feckers from UEFA you will get a ticket for the game. What we refer to as a smart card, ain't really a smart card, it is a bar code card (which admittedly doesn't sound as good). The card only recognises your seat number which ain't very smart, not your customer reference number, so if you are having to relocate to let some penis sit in your seat for this game it cannot be added to your card.

Yeah, heard about that. My ST is in Section G thankfully, I'm just wanting a printed ticket as a collectors item really.

Gregory House M.D.

I got a printed ticket no bother at all! Thanks for the offers and help :D

Went in to pick up my guaranteed tickets a wee whe ago, my season ticket seats had been sold!!!

The wee lassie behind the desk was superb but she was shitting her pants waiting on my abuse, told her I'll shout at her boss and not her, she got me 2 other seats and couldn't have been nicer.

She said she had been shouted at a couple of times already today and expected me to go off on one, these folk in there are doing their best and don't deserve the abuse they take.

Ryan Gosling

As the weather was looking lovely, I took a leisurely saunter down to Tynecastle, where I picked up my guaranteed brief for the Tottenham game.

As I prepared to pay the kind man behind the bulletproof glass with ?36, he quickly reminded me that the charitable and noble Mister Romanov had granted me a significant discount of around 16.7% as I am a loyal and troo phan.

I gave the charming man his money, and went on my happy way, safe in the knowledge that, as a reel phan I had a brief and a guaranteed seat.

:verysmug:

Archived