Season Ticket holders who have picked up their Guaranteed Brief...

Gregory House M.D.

Gregory House M.D.

When you purchased your guaranteed brief, did you get a ticket or simply have the game added to your smartcard? I like to collect my tickets and would be gutted if I never got one for such a big tie!

Sad, I know. Cheers in advance.

P.s Payment Receipt will not suffice.

Gregory House M.D.

Mines on smart card, think if you went to office you could get a ticket thou!

Suppose I'll just have to ask. Cheers. :D

Gregory House M.D.

Mines on my card and going to get a scarf and programme.

Might get a scarf as well actually! Do you collect programmes? Was gonna start collecting programmes and pay the extra on my season ticket for every issue but decided not to bother. I'm starting to collect strips as well.

J Cheever Loophole

Might get a scarf as well actually! Do you collect programmes? Was gonna start collecting programmes and pay the extra on my season ticket for every issue but decided not to bother. I'm starting to collect strips as well.

When I go in,I'm asking for a printed ticket anaw,just in case of the usual ****** up.

I myself am a devout collector of Hearty Pies as I heard on here they are rare.I'm not sure what "rare" they meant,"Delicious,Meat content texture or just hard to find"again I'm not taking any chances and will add to my collection when the opportunity arises.

Gregory House M.D.

When I go in,I'm asking for a printed ticket anaw,just in case of the usual ****** up.

I myself am a devout collector of Hearty Pies as I heard on here they are rare.I'm not sure what "rare" they meant,"Delicious,Meat content texture or just hard to find"again I'm not taking any chances and will add to my collection when the opportunity arises.

:lol: The meat has had rave reviews. The gravy and Pastry supposedly let it down a little.

Yes, was thinking it would make sure that you got in first time as well.

J Cheever Loophole

:lol: The meat has had rave reviews. The gravy and Pastry supposedly let it down a little.

Yes, was thinking it would make sure that you got in first time as well.

They do taste better than the Coffee I got served at Fir Park yesterday.They handed me the cup,I asked for milk,went back to my seat and took a sip only to find I was drinking milky fakkin bovril FFS.

yucky.gif

Gregory House M.D.

They do taste better than the Coffee I got served at Fir Park yesterday.They handed me the cup,I asked for milk,went back to my seat and took a sip only to find I was drinking milky fakkin bovril FFS.

yucky.gif

:lol: :lol:

Fxxx the SPFL

Goin in my lunch break today and going to ask them to print off a ticket just for a keep sake to go with the programme.

They won't print one off for you, I asked about this at the office before the Paks game and they are either not allowed or won't print one out.:verymad:

Gregory House M.D.

They won't print one off for you, I asked about this at the office before the Paks game and they are either not allowed or won't print one out.:verymad:

Can you pay an administration fee to get one? It's a feckin joke if they don't print tickets. Bring back the season books :angry:

joe.gausden

Strangely enough they printed me one out for the Paks game instead of putting it on my card but on Sunday they put the Spurs game on the smartcard and just gave you a receipt.

Don't ask you don't get I suppose,might say im not wanting the chance of my card not scanning properly like the people at the start of the season so can you print me one please you ****!

i've been issued with a gold leaf embossed ticket on ancient egyptian papyrus.

:verysmug:

Really?

God carved my brief into stone on Mount Sinai, then gave it to some dude to deliver to me.

heston-moses.jpg-2794.jpg

"Ticket for Boris...."

Really?

God carved my brief into stone on Mount Sinai, then gave it to some dude to deliver to me.

heston-moses.jpg-2794.jpg

"Ticket for Boris...."

:angry: jealous now. why can't we all be given biblical artefacts? MADGOD OOT.

I got mine put on my card and then asked the girl to give me a reciept she then printed me off two TICKETS

Im going for mine in a wee while. Knowing Hearts i will get mine on my card and handed a ticket for the away leg :thumbsup:

Getting a new scarf for London tho. The one I have I had at the 98 cup only one I have so dont want to lose it sentimental peice of wool (nylon) whatever.

PsychocAndy

I will not keep mine so if you want you can have it sometime after, I assume the Wee Fella will want to keep his though.

PM me if you want it HGW and I'll arrange it with you. I'm in section G that night.

Gregory House M.D.

I will not keep mine so if you want you can have it sometime after, I assume the Wee Fella will want to keep his though.

PM me if you want it HGW and I'll arrange it with you. I'm in section G that night.

Cheers, thats where I sit as well.

Think I'm going to head over either tomorrow or Wednesday to state my case. I'm not leaving until I have a printed ticket in my hand. I don't care what I have to tell them or the excuses I have to make, I'll quite happily chuck any sort of tantrum required to get one. :)

Some things are worth keeping as mementos. This is one of them. And I'm the sort of sadsack who just loves crap like that, so....

Francis Albert

A separate point but not worth a new thread. I hope they print enough programmes. The last few "big" games, including the Paks game, they seem to have sold out 15 minutes before KO.

What's the craic if you bought your ST ticket and an extra one?

I choose the option of smart card, but there was no option for the other ticket?

Posted or collected?

Maybe give it a week, if nothing arrives, pop in.

Gregory House M.D.

Think I'm going to head over either tomorrow or Wednesday to state my case. I'm not leaving until I have a printed ticket in my hand. I don't care what I have to tell them or the excuses I have to make, I'll quite happily chuck any sort of tantrum required to get one. :)

Some things are worth keeping as mementos. This is one of them. And I'm the sort of sadsack who just loves crap like that, so....

I've still got my Siroki Brijeg ticket :lol: I'm living in hope I can persuade my Uncle to pass his Programme collection to his nephew rather than his son :lol: his laddies a rugby fan anyway!

Gregory House M.D.

My Fecking phones not letting me PM! I'll give it a try again once I've tried to get on at the ticket office, Psycho!

A separate point but not worth a new thread. I hope they print enough programmes. The last few "big" games, including the Paks game, they seem to have sold out 15 minutes before KO.

Get there early.. I got my paks one about 11am... Tho I just stay over the road... :turned:

Surely they will have the sense to print more for this game our biggest for years...

As Tam's Bird says they are often on sale well before the game, sometimes even the day before. :thumb:

Bit far for some to come in day before. If it is a 6PM ko people will be struggling to get there from work as it is..

ArmiyaRomanova

What's the craic if you bought your ST ticket and an extra one?

I choose the option of smart card, but there was no option for the other ticket?

Posted or collected?

Maybe give it a week, if nothing arrives, pop in.

I did the same thing - but smartcard wasn't offered as an option.

Had to print out e-tickets for them both.

Italian Jambo

Mine just got added to my smart card same as paks game, never even thought of asking for a ticket!!

Having to sneak away from work at 4 to get to the pub before the 6pm kick off joke like whats wrong with 7.45!!

Guildford_Jambo

Mine just got added to my smart card same as paks game, never even thought of asking for a ticket!!

Having to sneak away from work at 4 to get to the pub before the 6pm kick off joke like whats wrong with 7.45!!

Where are people getting the 6pm kickoff from?

Says on the hearts website its 7:45

AUGUST

19:45

Thu

Buy Tickets

Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur

Tynecastle

PsychocAndy

My Fecking phones not letting me PM! I'll give it a try again once I've tried to get on at the ticket office, Psycho!

I've sent you a PM.

heartsfc_fan

It's a 7:45 kick off.

Ignore whatever the BBC says. Hearts have it down as 7:45.

scottish_chicP

Where are people getting the 6pm kickoff from?

Says on the hearts website its 7:45

AUGUST

19:45

Thu

Buy Tickets

Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur

Tynecastle

BBC website - Hearts v Tottenham, PO, L1, 18:00

scottish_chicP

It's a 7:45 kick off.

Ignore whatever the BBC says. Hearts have it down as 7:45.

That's ok then. 6pm KO would be rubbish!

Asked for 3 printed tickets when I picked mine up, no probs. They are really beautiful things.

Just been for mine.

This is worth reiterating.

If you ask for a printed ticket, that is what gets you in. Your season ticket / smart card will. Not. Get. You. In.

Just been for mine.

If you ask for a printed ticket, that is what gets you in. Your season ticket / smart card will. Not. Get. You. In.

Where did you get that info as it wasn't mentioned and i made a point of saying i only wanted it for a keep sake to go with the programme.

Robbo-Jambo

Just been for mine.

Does that mean you have basically the choice of a printed ticket OR getting it added to your season ticket then ? <_<

Guildford_Jambo

What about if you get through to ticketmaster?

anyone done that yet? What option do they offer?

Radioactive Mince

Obviously if you get a printed ticket, you shouldn't be allowed to then use your smartcard to get in. Otherwise, what's to stop folk selling their paper tickets and causing a crush situation in Tynecastle?

I need to upgrade two of my tickets to an adult. I assume that won't be a problem and I'll simply receive printed tickets to replace the smartcards for this one?

Where did you get that info as it wasn't mentioned and i made a point of saying i only wanted it for a keep sake to go with the programme.

Spoke to the bloke. Asked him a couple of times for clarity.

Get a paper printed ticket, and it's not put on your ST card.

Someone want to check?

Maroon & White

Stupid question time..

How much is it for the Spurs ticket if you are a ST holder the main stand?

Again, I reiterate.. Stupid question

scottish_chicP

Obviously if you get a printed ticket, you shouldn't be allowed to then use your smartcard to get in. Otherwise, what's to stop folk selling their paper tickets and causing a crush situation in Tynecastle?

I need to upgrade two of my tickets to an adult. I assume that won't be a problem and I'll simply receive printed tickets to replace the smartcards for this one?

Yep I did this for my dad with my friend's little girl's ticket.

heartsfc_fan

Stupid question time..

How much is it for the Spurs ticket if you are a ST holder the main stand?

Again, I reiterate.. Stupid question

?26 (adult)

Archived