hugh keevins.......is a?

thirdyboy1976

Lobey Dosser

I like the start of the article.

"In order to be stung, or even hurt, by any criticism levelled against you there is one important qualification that has to be met to begin with. You need to be sufficiently respectful of whoever is dishing out the criticism in the first place."

Indeed Hugh. Indeed!

There once was a s??t hack named Hugh

Who's writing was full up of poo

I hate that wee specky

As much as Bill Leckie

I'm sure other jambos do too

Hugh Keevins is just about the only person in the world who understands the term PRAVDA in the context in which he uses it.

Seymour M Hersh

I really like that Vlad clearly gets under his (and other weejie hacks) skin so much they feel the need to write petty ill-informed snidey articles about our owner. He (keevins) epitomizes everything that is wrong with the meeja in this country.

hoofhearted

The way he reports on hearts is abysmal you would think wee were knee deep in HMRC shit, you would think that we have a new owner keeping his hands firmly in his pocket, you would think that losing out on a player because of penny pinching wouldn't be big news the unfortunate thing is the fact that rankgers are big negative news it doesn't sell papers to be negative about them the majority of there circulation are Uglies fans. The non Glasgow papers to certain degree will avoid the cosy cosy sycophancy due to the non reliance on Uglies circulation although through time this might change but Hugh Keevins I pissed on your jacket ;)

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Hugh when are you going to grow some balls and write a piece on what is happening in Glasgow ?

A man who defines the Glasgow Media's term of a club legend in Mr McCoist having his trousers pulled down by a chairman who bought Rangers for their true value a QUID

Never will Scottish Football see a bigger lesson on what happens when Sir David Murray (My word is my bond) does a runner not paying his bills, but we all seen it coming he done the same years earlier to Murray International Metals Basketball team, bought players the club couldn't afford and when it went tits up bought Rangers and vanished when asked to repay the money.

What about the Whyte formula for signing players, ask for a value on player say ?3million, take value and divide by 2 then take answer and divide by 2 and just for good measure divide answer by 2 again thus giving you the first offer to make, then when laughed at double offer and keep going delaying bids until player is sold to another club then put in offer to match and make it look like you have tried to get player

Hugh why can't you understand look at the players Jeffries bought and thats reason enough to get the sack.

Hugh Keevins is a priest's brother. Not sure of the relevance seeing as his bro is a decent bloke who probably knows more about football, but it's a true fact...he married my wee cousin at St Gabriel's in Prestonpans.

kennyblack'sshot

Ever so slightly xenophobic from HK, not for the first time. Remember him calling Lithuania a two-bob country or something before Kaunas went and knocked Rangers out of the CL.

He needs to blow his nose real bad - preferably on his own column, as that's about all it's worth...

I don't know what Paulo Sergio must think of the Scottish media after the Press Conference and if he's stupid enough to read Keevins' sheeite today.

Keevins belongs to an industry that has been shown in the last few months to employ sub-gutter methods and I'm sure if his editor/owner told him to strike a reference from the crap he writes, he would willing pee hee his way to do it. That is no different from Rix dropping Webster, or JJ with Kello, if required by his owner who happens to pay the piper. We may not like it, we may not agree with it but that's the way it works even in the sewers of communication where the Record/Sunday Mail stand tall.

He describes Mr Sergio as a glove puppet. What is his reason for this? Can he justify it? The man has been in this country but a few days and has tried to be positive with his players, his employer, the press and the fans so how can Keevins make this judgment so soon. It's not as if he's that bright or perceptive.

He also omitted to say that JJ had been requested to take on a foreign coach but failed to do so. Whether or not we needed one is irrelevant but if I were asked by my employer to do something I expect it would be in my best interests to do so and if I did not I would be leaving the door open for retribution should things go awry which seems to have happened.

All in all I think Keevins should realise he works in an excremental cesspit of an industry and it ill behoves him to criticise anyone beyond that.

If the industry is indeed a cesspit, Keevins is one of the 'journalists' that has done more than most to stink the place out. A complete and utter turd of a man with a face that could curdle water.

turdinthepunchbowl.jpg

pressgang22

What a moron Hugh Keevins is,

Some funny comments from Hearts fans below his article :)

This one in particular made me chuckle:

"What a snidey, decrepit, bitter, whiney old fool you are Keevins. Please please please remove the clothes peg from your nose and STOP talking and writing about Heart of Midlothian FC... just stick to your core audience in the sh_thole that is Glasgow, the shell suit/replica top wearing, wife beating, cross eyed, bigoted Old Firm fans whom you adore so much. Make sure you read all the Hearts fans' comments carefully now Hugh you smelly old ****.?I feel it's important that you undertand just how much we hate your guts.

Hugh, I heard Jim Delahunt announce on Clyde1 the other day that you regularly enjoy 'winching' Andy Walker and Chick Young??? ?What an awful thought!!!!

How could you do that do your lovely ginger boyfriend Neil Lennon??? He'll no doubt be wanting clarification on this.

I could go on all day but I won't.

I hate you Keevins.

I'm just glad you're pushing 80.

Happy retirement Flanders."

Gods a Jambo

Hugh, the bottle merchant didnt even answer half of the points raised, and stuck to the only thing he knew would get a favourable response for his followers, the craig Thomson senario and JJ should have walked. A total welt of a man.

Gregory House M.D.
I'M COMING ROOND TAE JOBBY ON YOUR NOSE!

Very nearly shat myself with glee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived