hugh keevins.......is a?

thirdyboy1976

Tommy Wiseau

...sports journalist who writes, among other things, opinion pieces for the Daily Record and used to have a moustache which probably suited him better than being clean shaven.

Am I doing it right?

Oh, aye missed a bit: "He's also a Celtic ****" :verysmug:

Here is what I said:

Hugh, you and your fellow monkeys have never respected Vlad, so why should he respect you? Your paper and its sister paper are amongst the worst for disrespecting him and indeed anything outside Glasgow.

With regards to being fit and proper, he probably would pass the test, given that his bank was one of the few to make a profit and not be in crisis. Craig Whyte on the other hand...

As for JJ quitting, why should he have? Hearts made a decision on CT, a wrong one, but it was made. And remember a judge ruled he is not a danger to children. Both Celtic and Rangers have supported unsavoury types, including bigots, wife beaters and players who think it is OK to spit on fans.

As for Paulo taking JJ's job. You seem to dislike how he took it, well you do realise JJ got the job under similar circumstances.

Finally, as for not being punished, that is so wrong. We have been fined numerous times and indeed the rules were changed specifically so we can be fined. So when you say we have gone unpunished, you must be confusing Vlad with either Neil Lennon, John Reid, Peter Lawell or Walter Smith.

someone i would not give the satisfaction of being wound up by,given that he is a self-important slavering auld 5hite

like Chick Young...but with Sellick connections

Teuchterjambo

This cretin and his likes survive on people reacting to his ramblings - the reactions are the oxygen that keeps him going - avoid him and his employers rags.

He's basically Keith Jackson with rosary beads.

Jackson is a 'Tic fan.

Was told that by an employee of the Record.

Jackson is a 'Tic fan.

Odd that he would climb up the collective arses of Glasgow Rangers at every opportunity then...

The comments to the article are better written and more grounded in reality than the article itself

He's a small minded po faced cretin so wrapped up in the OF nonsense that he probably believes the shite he peddles which is probably why he comes across as such a sanctimonious prick when people disagree with him

Don't even know why I wrote all that, he's a sad little man who's not worth the effort

Odd that he would climb up the collective arses of Glasgow Rangers at every opportunity then...

Too keep his job?

The comments to the article are better written and more grounded in reality than the article itself

He's a small minded po faced cretin so wrapped up in the OF nonsense that he probably believes the shite he peddles which is probably why he comes across as such a sanctimonious prick when people disagree with him

Don't even know why I wrote all that, he's a sad little man who's not worth the effort

:smuggy:

Hugh, kindly keep your beak out of Hearts affairs you pompous, po-faced man.

You and your media kin are completely ignorant about Hearts & Mr Romanov, therefore you're not qualified to pass comment on either. Your inherent prejudices against both make it impossible for you to be objective when it comes to forming an opinion about Hearts issues. Mr Romanov has been unfairly castigated, vilified, demonised and ridiculed in Scottish football media circles virtually from day one. The man is right to have complete contempt for your 'profession' because all you are is a parasite, feeding off a corrupt game and an Old Firm obsessed culture. If you're looking for anyone to rip into, kindly redirect your razor wit and cutting prose towards the twin vile institutions in Glasgow. Two clubs who have systematically throttled the life out of the Scottish game through greed, intimidation and a decades long duopoly built on nothing more than bigotry.

But you wont do that Hugh, will you?

came up as anon for some reason. :angry:

Hugh Keevins is a......... (fill in the blank as you see fit)

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/hughkeevins/2011/08/why-didnt-jeff-quit.html

Hugh Keevins is an experienced football journalist who has called Erse for what he is, well done Hugh, some great points. Many thanks to you and your numerous experienced colleagues who thankfully see the mass failings in Erse and his running of Hearts. Glad you continue to point out his failings, hopefuuly you won't be able to continue as he will see the error of his ways but as that is unlikely I hope that Hugh and all other journalisists regularly call in to question the running and stewardship of Hearts

Many thanks a loyal but frustrated fan of 30 years plus of Hearts

Hugh Keevins is an experienced football journalist who has called Erse for what he is, well done Hugh, some great points. Many thanks to you and your numerous experienced colleagues who thankfully see the mass failings in Erse and his running of Hearts. Glad you continue to point out his failings, hopefuuly you won't be able to continue as he will see the error of his ways but as that is unlikely I hope that Hugh and all other journalisists regularly call in to question the running and stewardship of Hearts

I'm going to jobby on your nose too.

Chad Sexington

Hugh's target audience has shown up then.

:Vlad-Stupid:

If this is not in jest, I would be interested to know what points he made you think are great.

Hugh's target audience has shown up then.

:Vlad-Stupid:

Oh leave Halders alone.

He's humpty after getting beat off Joey Deacon at Connect 4 the other day.

Governor Tarkin

The last comment on that page is absolutely class.

Wont be long until its removed

Is Jeremiah Foodstamps one of our lot?

Edit, just spotted IJ's post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh leave Halders alone.

:4_1_72:

Too keep his job?

But then you get the likes of Keevins, who bums up Celtic all day long, and you can almost sense his pain if he needs to write something positive about Rangers.

They're all a shower of pricks anyway.

Denny Crane

Jackson is a 'Tic fan.

The aforementioned employee was having you on.

Here is what I said:

Hugh, you and your fellow monkeys have never respected Vlad, so why should he respect you? Your paper and its sister paper are amongst the worst for disrespecting him and indeed anything outside Glasgow.

With regards to being fit and proper, he probably would pass the test, given that his bank was one of the few to make a profit and not be in crisis. Craig Whyte on the other hand...

As for JJ quitting, why should he have? Hearts made a decision on CT, a wrong one, but it was made. And remember a judge ruled he is not a danger to children. Both Celtic and Rangers have supported unsavoury types, including bigots, wife beaters and players who think it is OK to spit on fans.

As for Paulo taking JJ's job. You seem to dislike how he took it, well you do realise JJ got the job under similar circumstances.

Finally, as for not being punished, that is so wrong. We have been fined numerous times and indeed the rules were changed specifically so we can be fined. So when you say we have gone unpunished, you must be confusing Vlad with either Neil Lennon, John Reid, Peter Lawell or Walter Smith.

I gave him some EN & T advice ...

Oh leave Halders alone.

:lol:

Best post I've read on here for a while. :thumbsup:

Archived