This is the "reserve" team one of them thinks we'll be facing:

-----------Cudicini-------------

Walker---Hutton---Bassong---Rose

-----------Palacios-------------

Bentley------------------Pienaar

------------Kranjcar------------

--------Keane----Crouch---------

Bring it on! :pinilla:

that teams good enough to win the spl imo, just shows the gulf in class due to the sky money.

would be happy to see that team though,no bale,lennon vdv and defoe.................... :thumbsup:

Nicholas Brody

:bricktop:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

...that's still a really good team...

but aye still! moaaan then.

that teams good enough to win the spl imo, just shows the gulf in class due to the sky money.

would be happy to see that team though,no bale,lennon vdv and defoe.................... :thumbsup:

It's not really an opinion. That team would coast the SPL without breaking a sweat.

Get wired in about them and see what happens. They did get to the Quarter Finals of the Champions League last season and they do have good players but I don't think they'll like it up em!

It's not really an opinion. That team would coast the SPL without breaking a sweat.

soz.i bow to your unboubted superior footballing knowledge........... :geek:

Gregory House M.D.

Therapist- "Lilly White is the colour" :facepalm::vrface:

Who's Therapist? unsure.gif

Someone with a decent sense of humour. "Lily White is the colour", indeed.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Someone with a decent sense of humour. "Lily White is the colour", indeed.

Is it you?

Is it you?

I'll take that as a compliment, but it'd make my skin crawl to go by that name.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I'll take that as a compliment, but it'd make my skin crawl to go by that name.

Well you said "decent sense of humour" so I thought you were subtly blowing your own horn there.

Guess not.

berrathanhibs

ask them to borrow us these players and we would win the spl!!

jambos are go!

FAO Spurs Fans. If we knock you out it will be your fault not ours. A long time ago in the Texaco cup we hammered a really good Burnely side at Tynecastle. Before the game a few respected Journalists thought this would happen.

BoJack Horseman

Just made my 1st post as "bremnerbythethroat".

Using 'jedward'.

:facepalm:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Is it just me or is that site just 2 or 3 Spurs fans, loads of Hearts fans & a Hibs fan.

Vlad Knows.

what thread yous all on? every thread i go on its just two spurs fans talking to each other :facepalm:

Felix Lighter

The most members online over 24 hours was 450, 21-06-2011 at 06:00 PM. :huh:

North Berwick Jambo

Pmsl some of the banter on that thread is brilliant, the hibs boys gets ripped to bits :thumbsup:

North Berwick Jambo

Overall they seem a really nice bunch of fans who are very welcoming, its just a pity that we are locked out of their main forum so this one will have to do for now. :thumbsup:

The most members online over 24 hours was 450, 21-06-2011 at 06:00 PM. :huh:

Eh?! It says "Most users ever online was 1,776, 10-05-2011 at 06:58 AM." on mine :)

Not as big as this though, only 7500 members. It's the 3rd biggest Tottenham forum behind Spurs Community and Come on you Spurs, but it's the fastest growing - it's relatively new, only started in 2007.

The Hearts discussion is unfortunately in a sub section so i think a lot of Spurs fans have missed it hence the lack of posts from us tbh.

I'm rossdfc on that forum, hope to speak to you more in the coming weeks. Being from Edinburgh and being brought up in Fairmilehead I'm delighted with this draw!

North Berwick Jambo

Eh?! It says "Most users ever online was 1,776, 10-05-2011 at 06:58 AM." on mine :)

Not as big as this though, only 7500 members. It's the 3rd biggest Tottenham forum behind Spurs Community and Come on you Spurs, but it's the fastest growing - it's relatively new, only started in 2007.

The Hearts discussion is unfortunately in a sub section so i think a lot of Spurs fans have missed it hence the lack of posts from us tbh.

I'm rossdfc on that forum, hope to speak to you more in the coming weeks. Being from Edinburgh and being brought up in Fairmilehead I'm delighted with this draw!

Welcome Ross just don't mention Albert Kidd again & you will be fine on here for a while :thumbsup:

It a good team on paper but how many of them will really be bothering their arse,most know they ain't wanted so I hardly think most will bust a gut.

It a good team on paper but how many of them will really be bothering their arse,most know they ain't wanted so I hardly think most will bust a gut.

Maybe the youngsters will be looking to prove to Spurs that they have a future there and the 'reserves' if you like may be trying to show either 1. that they shouldn't be sold or 2. that lots of clubs should come in for them....?

Just a thought, it depends on the player really.

The Old Tolbooth

What a rasper that Neutral Observer is.

He also posts all over the Evening News forums and is a general nuisance, his attempts at 'fishing' are becoming less successful every day.

He also posts all over the Evening News forums and is a general nuisance, his attempts at 'fishing' are becoming less successful every day.

To be fair....I'm pretty sure about 20 Hearts fans 'bit' :P

Using 'jedward'.

:facepalm:

Haha, yeh, thought that would go down well.

Was hoping to get the piss taken out of me for "I go by TheBigO over there and basically run the place" too. Ah well.

Mind you, folk probably read that and thought, "aye fair enough."

ROBBIECEE1874

EAASSSSSYYYYY :whistling:

Just signed up and started reading that thread.

Definitely recognise the Neutral Observer name and it's cringeworthy that someone is determined (demented?) enough to traipse around after us on the internet like that. Good grief.

Seem a decent enough bunch on there though, hopefully the same polite welcome will be afforded to them once admin let newbies in again or remove whatever restriction is currently switched on. thumbsup.gif

Well done to the Jambos who have joined the Spurs forum. I have no intention of registering but have enjoyed the banter and honesty of the Hearts fans who have contributed so far. :thumbsup:

However, seems they have their own bones to pick anyway... :laugh:

lol i like your style mate,but considering i have been stabbed twice and once was by a hibs fan your on dodgy ground,it wasnt you wa sit??? it happened in 95 and ive had crimewatch on the case since ha ha

kingantti1874

From the planet spurs forum

'tottenham's not the area it used to be though its a ghetto!..if your coming down stay in central london & enjoy it & dont go near the ground until near kick off (2hrs).. you wont be allowed in the pubs at all!. most residents in the area now come from somalia/eritrea & wear ar5ena1 shirts :lmao: :lmao:

only last night plod was shot & injured & shot back & killed the fella about 1/2 a mile from the ground..'

Eh cool

scott herbertson

From the planet spurs forum

'tottenham's not the area it used to be though its a ghetto!..if your coming down stay in central london & enjoy it & dont go near the ground until near kick off (2hrs).. you wont be allowed in the pubs at all!. most residents in the area now come from somalia/eritrea & wear ar5ena1 shirts :lmao: :lmao:

only last night plod was shot & injured & shot back & killed the fella about 1/2 a mile from the ground..'

Eh cool

The lesson to be learned here is if the police have a word with you, forget about shooting them and just go along quietly...

WayneMarooney

Well done to the Jambos who have joined the Spurs forum. I have no intention of registering but have enjoyed the banter and honesty of the Hearts fans who have contributed so far. :thumbsup:

Gotta say it's been a wee bit weird on there on account of the massive lack of Spurs fans on that forum. Feeling a bit like Kickback in blue and white at times :unsure:

PsychocAndy

Can someone on that forum ask what the pubs are like in Fulham, for the group stages you know.

can someone put dis question to the spurs fans for me how come they dont want to leave WHL if the area is as bad as folk say it is

Archived