Tottenham Forum Link

Happy Hearts

PsychocAndy

can someone put dis question to the spurs fans for me how come they dont want to leave WHL if the area is as bad as folk say it is

It's their home, maybe.

can someone put dis question to the spurs fans for me how come they dont want to leave WHL if the area is as bad as folk say it is

If we moved to the Olympic Stadium (stratford) we wouldn't even be in North London any more.

We take pride in the fact that we were the first club in North London, if we were to give that up to the Arsenal scum it would be heartbreaking.

It just can't happen (and thankfully, won't happen).....home is home. Gorgie isn't exactly the nicest place in the world but you wouldn't consider moving to Leith I wouldn't think.

The distance between Leith and Gorgie is about 4 miles, the distance between WHL and the Olympic Stadium is 5 miles.

We are TOTTENHAM Hotspur from the Lane, not Stratford Hotspur from East London.

No longer active

This is the "reserve" team one of them thinks we'll be facing:

-----------Cudicini-------------

Walker---Hutton---Bassong---Rose

-----------Palacios-------------

Bentley------------------Pienaar

------------Kranjcar------------

--------Keane----Crouch---------

Bring it on! :pinilla:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if a reserve team played us at Tynie; if we won though I'd expect the big guns at WHL...

Bring it on....

If we moved to the Olympic Stadium (stratford) we wouldn't even be in North London any more.

We take pride in the fact that we were the first club in North London, if we were to give that up to the Arsenal scum it would be heartbreaking.

It just can't happen (and thankfully, won't happen).....home is home. Gorgie isn't exactly the nicest place in the world but you wouldn't consider moving to Leith I wouldn't think.

The distance between Leith and Gorgie is about 4 miles, the distance between WHL and the Olympic Stadium is 5 miles.

We are TOTTENHAM Hotspur from the Lane, not Stratford Hotspur from East London.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Tottenham is a shit hole but it is our shit hole!!

Independence

From the planet spurs forum

'tottenham's not the area it used to be though its a ghetto!..if your coming down stay in central london & enjoy it & dont go near the ground until near kick off (2hrs).. you wont be allowed in the pubs at all!. most residents in the area now come from somalia/eritrea & wear ar5ena1 shirts :lmao: :lmao:

only last night plod was shot & injured & shot back & killed the fella about 1/2 a mile from the ground..'

Eh cool

After hearing/reading about the riots in Tottenham last night , I believe the guy !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14435251

We have beat better teams than Spurs at Tynecastle.

:)

Yeah Bayern Munich for starters :thumbsup: and theres Lokomotiv, Velez Mostar need I say any more C'mon the Famous

Archived