Trafalgar Square

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

Whats the plan then!? I am absolutely delighted with the draw.

Going to head down Wednesday morning so was wondering what people think the Hearts masses will be doing. Surely turning Trafalgar Square maroon will be a given?

NewYorkJambo

Going to head down Wednesday morning so was wondering what people think the Hearts masses will be doing. Surely turning Trafalgar Square maroon will be a given?

Aye, but if your drinking on the streets you risk getting arrested. That's the only downside to a UK draw! That, and the bars close early in London!

Dunk-Section G

Aye, but if your drinking on the streets you risk getting arrested. That's the only downside to a UK draw! That, and the bars close early in London!

Can you not drink in the streets? I just thought this was a Glasgow law.

Either you have a strange definition of early or you've been drinking in the wrong places.

Dunk-Section G

Checked, yes you can bevvy in the streets. There is the the possiblity of some bylaws though.

Dalstonjambo

Checked, yes you can bevvy in the streets. There is the the possiblity of some bylaws though.

yeah - some councils banned it i think. i'll see what i can find out

Don't know how anyone could be delighted with this draw. They're the sort of team i'd like to have got in the group stages, at least we'd be in there and could still do alright losing to them with other points available. This will likely be the end of Europe for us again already! Bit peed off and i'll be goin nowhere near London, guarranteed trouble.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

On a recent trip to London I was still buying drink at 4am.

If you are staying on the Friday night you can drink until 7am at the Ministry of Sound club.

:verysmug:

Dunk-Section G

Don't know how anyone could be delighted with this draw. They're the sort of team i'd like to have got in the group stages, at least we'd be in there and could still do alright losing to them with other points available. This will likely be the end of Europe for us again already! Bit peed off and i'll be goin nowhere near London, guarranteed trouble.

I am delighted due to the accessibility of the game, the cheapness of the occassion ansd the fact that we are playing a hige tie (even if it is a London club).

Not sure about the guaranteed trouble.

Dean Winchester

:Vlad-Stupid:

If it's confirmed we're allowed to drink then I'll be at the square. Otherwise it'll be the first pub I find :lol:

:wtf:

Being unseeded the chances were we'd be going out anyway.

We've got a tie which will have thousands of Hearts fans at the away leg, a great couple of nights in the other capital and all for very little.

Guaranteed trouble?

Why on earth would it be? unsure.gif

winston churchill

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Me and the lads now know weere to avoid

The Fat Number 8

Trafalgar square in a see of maroon and white! world class! not walking distance tho to White hart lane, Victoria tube line goes from central London up past WHL to seven sisters and about a 4 min walk from there. :thumbsup:

Nookie Bear

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Me and the lads now know weere to avoid

" We'll be coming.........we'll be coming........"

:yucky:

Bet you're a lot of laughs at a party

Walter Bishop

th_shitbag.jpg

Live-a-little.gif

Archived