Huns V Sporting Lisbon

cosanostra

Malinga the Swinga

Such was the excitement, I switched over to BBC3 and eldest son and I watched last years Doctor Who Christmas special with Kylie. Far better entertainment. Then watched last 20 minutes with Darcheveeeeele and co. Nice to see Wishart was supporting his team tonight.

Charlie-Brown

Rangers look fatigued and running out of steam - I think they are running on empty just now and an element of luck is carrying them through games / victories just now.

JamboRossi79
canny believe this shower look like winning the league, they are surely one of the most limited teams going.

mcgregor - decent keeper

broadfoot - murder

cueller - decent

weir - looking his age (attitude stinks since he has gone to the huns)

papac - alright defensively but offers nothing going forward

thomson - limited and a cheat

hemdani - plays like a slow bazza

ferguson - makes them tick but the boy had him in his pocket

davis - alright

mcculloch - what is his position?

darcheville - can only play with the ball in front of him

Correct can't believe such a *****e team as those lucky ****my ****ers are doing as well as they are. I hope they crash n burn in every competition. Disgraceful shame on this country.

Any Hun sympathisers can **** off an all.

Gigolo-Aunt

If Rangers are *****e, hate to think how bad that makes us.

Would take their team spirit is a second as well.

Than does pain me to say btw.

Probably one of the worst games I've ever seen. Gave my attention to the Bayern-Getafe game instead; absolute cracker. :)

JamboRossi79
If Rangers are *****e, hate to think how bad that makes us.

Would take their team spirit is a second as well.

Than does pain me to say btw.

I would rather have Neilson (and that's saying something) than Broadfoot and Goncalves or Wallace over Papac any day. They are *****e.

Gigolo-Aunt
I would rather have Neilson (and that's saying something) than Broadfoot and Goncalves or Wallace over Papac any day. They are *****e.

As a whole though, chief.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Horrific game.

Smith is a negative old fecker. So boring.

If they get through it will be down to a massive bit of luck as there is no chance they will pose an attacking threat.

Walter and Sally are probably planning how to take the match to penalties as we speak ....

John Findlay

What a terrible advert for European club football. That game was honking.

Postscript:

Robert Grieve in the Sun today. If you read this. Be ashamed be very ashamed of your article today. It was disgraceful truly disgraceful. The biggest cheat on the Ibrox pitch last night were not wearing a Sporting Lisbon strip. Step forward a player who never even played 45 minutes, Nacho Novo. Never have I seen a player go to ground so easily since Chris Sutton in a Celtic jersey. He was shocking truly shocking.

John

Crap game. Hun will be pumped out in Lisbon, far better team than them. Rangers have good team spirit and with the ref in pocket can do well, but don't have the talent to make it in Europe.

Of course you are right - that is why they are in the last 8 in the UEFA cup. :) Don't let a statistic get in the way of your flowing prose.

A crap game. Coming on the back of an OF derby - i'm not surprised the Huns ran out of steam and ideas.

As my young mate GA states - if the Huns are ****e, where does that leave us. It's like ****e minus a big number.

But presumably not a big number 2. :biggrin:

for someone who might know how to **** with quantum decoherence..... you must know that if 2 is actually a number, it is insufficient as a numerator in determining how comparatively ****e hearts were, are and can be..........:ninja:

Archived