How good is Sergio?

I.T.K

I posted on another thread about fact I was upset that Robbo left as manger but was then delighted when Burley, a much better manager, came in justified Robbo leaving. I know have my fingers crossed that JJ has also made way for a much better manager.

But I don't know much about Sergio and I'm intrested to know if the bookmakers have ajusted their odd for Hearts finishing 3rd or 1st*?

I have no clue on bookies and dont get access at work. Can anyone tell me if there has been a change one way or the other in our odds?

Thanks

*I'm not sure about 1st but... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14401070.stm

On OddsChecker, they have split the teams into two groups, separated by the odds of "any other team".

OddsChecker SPL champions odds

The teams which occupy the 'likely to win' group are Rangers, Celtic and, of course, Hearts.

Bwin have us at 20/1 to win the title. Dundee Utd are next on 125/1.

That pretty much cements bookies opinions on who the 3rd force are in Scotland!

On OddsChecker, they have split the teams into two groups, separated by the odds of "any other team".

OddsChecker SPL champions odds

The teams which occupy the 'likely to win' group are Rangers, Celtic and, of course, Hearts.

Bwin have us at 20/1 to win the title. Dundee Utd are next on 125/1.

That pretty much cements bookies opinions on who the 3rd force are in Scotland!

Thanks, but unable to check bookies at work.

Do you know if that 20/1 has changed in the last week? Cheersthumbsup.gif

Thanks, but unable to check bookies at work.

Do you know if that 20/1 has changed in the last week? Cheersthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately it doesn't tell you.

I remember a couple of weeks ago Sky Sports News saying that the odds for Hearts to win, on SkyBet, were 33/1 and they still are today.

So, going by that, the odds wouldn't have changed much. But, Bwin must've dropped them a little for them to be sitting at 20/1 now.

i thought about it and i think he will be class what i didnt know was that he didnt get the backing from the lisbon board he asked for a striker they didnt give him 1 then this summer they spent big wtf eh anyway look at his record towards the end of the season wasnt it 13 wins out of 17 and also take into account without a goalscorer like liedson there was no proper striker apart from 1 and that porto team was class and had avb

CavySlaveJambo

This from Wiki but he apparently had an almost 65% win rate at Sporting Lisbon.

Isaac Clarke

"I've been at Hearts for 48 hours. If I didn't believe then I'd go right now, but I believe we can do something very big for the club." :thumbsup:

hobos can cower easily in their beds, safe in the knowledge that meester paulo will be too much for them to handle.

Archived