• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

This could be our first clean sheet of the season

So close....

Kello saves onto the bar

Fark did Kello save that?

What an absolutely brilliant piece of keeping if he did actually push that onto the bar.

maroonshrew

hahaha youre getting the blame. And the non existent marking

Everybody loves Baz

Well done lol

E L Baz - feel free to start more match day threads :D

Final whistle - well done lads.

E L Baz - feel free to start more match day threads :D

Final whistle - well done lads.

Baz is back. He has to back it up against Motherwell though or tonight counts for nothing imo.

Job done tonight eh? Nothing spectacular but got the job done and that's always the right way round! Stevo superb and has Grainger put a foot wrong in a maroon jersey? Eggy looking good at CH too. Really hope Zal's injury not bad. Having him and Webster out at the same time would be a nightmare.

Nice start to Paulo's reign.

Thanks for the commentary. Stuck in darkest Lincolnshire and 3 of us keeping in touch via kickback and bbc text.

tartofmidlothian

Paulo speaks!

To suffer that goal at the end of the game, it makes me unhappy.

Gies a wave - it's new to me.

WANT TO DEDICATE THE WIN TO MR. JEFFERIES!

We have players in the under 19 team, if we want to put them into play I have no worries.

Crowd were fantastic, they have my respect, they will always have my respect.

Love this guy already :thumbsup:

Well - our record of never being put out of Europe by truly mortifying opposition remains intact. Until next year at least!

Well - our record of never being put out of Europe by truly mortifying opposition remains intact. Until next year at least!

correct. never beaten by a low ranked side. not in 30+ ties, spanning 50 years.

there are other teams around who's job THAT is.

:smuggy:

portobellojambo1

Maybe some will now understand the reaction to the thread after the first leg, where someone was going on about 1-1 over there being a good result, for whatever reason. If people thought that team were gash tonight (which they were) I assure you they played 10 times better tonight than they did in the first leg. I thought Siroki Brijeg were poor when we played them, both home and away, but that team tonight were totally honking, a different level of honking (possibly something to do with the colours of their strips mind you).

Although I'm delighted we are through to the next round truth is if we had applied ourselves properly in both legs the statisticians would be raking through the books at the moment to see if the aggregate win was a European record.

_54428581_stevenson1-0.jpg

The man who got us on our way;

flag1.gifflag2.gif

I was just going to post that, great photo... shows what it means to the players.

Coburg Hearts

Well I have backed Hearts -2 goals @ 4/1, so that should guarantee a Jambos 2-0 victory. rolleyes.gif

Well done, and good on you for having the courage of your convictions. :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

It certainly looks like it but still 2-2 takes them through on away goals so another would be nice

European games can be funny that way. At half-time I said to my mate that at the start Paksi needed 2 goals to win, yet now we have scored 2 goals and they still only need 2 goals to win. ;)

Hope I made that clear enough. :blink:

Maybe some will now understand the reaction to the thread after the first leg, where someone was going on about 1-1 over there being a good result, for whatever reason. If people thought that team were gash tonight (which they were) I assure you they played 10 times better tonight than they did in the first leg. I thought Siroki Brijeg were poor when we played them, both home and away, but that team tonight were totally honking, a different level of honking (possibly something to do with the colours of their strips mind you).

Although I'm delighted we are through to the next round truth is if we had applied ourselves properly in both legs the statisticians would be raking through the books at the moment to see if the aggregate win was a European record.

I agree with everything you say. The scary thing is that without three Zibiesque goalkeeping errors and some stunning saves by Kello in the second half it could have been a diffferent story. Even against teams like this the margins are very tight............just hope Spurs are more careless than us.

Archived